Welcome!!!!!

Become a Member of our Site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A Site For Fans Of The Bachelor & Bachelorette Who Enjoy

Sleuthing and Discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join Our Site for Updates on Past Contestants As Well.

Discuss a variety of other shows as well!

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Spencer81 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:03 am

It reminds me so much of Ashleys season! I could see where her and JP made such a great couple, but she was stuck on what's his name! After he left and she was heartbroken and balling, she could see what was in front of her! Just like what Des said!

Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 am

Spencer81 wrote:I agree! It's so romantic. I really like Chris a lot from the beginning. He seems to be a really good and steady guy not to mention HOT. I really hope they make it and I think they have a great chance of making it since they are going back to their normal lives sooner rather than later.

I agree with you!!  I hope they make it and like I've said before, I think Des was always drawn to the guys that weren't really into her, that chase symdrome.  I think it has to do with insecurities.  But I like them together now and can't wait to see more of them together!  
Once I got to see more of Chris on the show, I told my husband that Chris is the marrying kind of guy. He jus seemed solid. Des is a very lucky girl to have someone like Chris love her. By the way, I am those in the camp that believe the guy should be more in love than the girl.

Does anyone know if Des went to college? I remember hearing her say that she left home at 18 and has been on her own since then.

Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:34 am

Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in Los Angeles per ABC press release, but not clear she has any degrees.

jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 am

Can someone give me the background on the necklace he gave her? Is this post show?

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:57 am

jlccaz wrote:Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in Los Angeles per ABC press release, but not clear she has any degrees.
Thank you

Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 am

Was trying to remember the poem Des wrote for Chris , Seeing the open Heart Reminded me of Des saying she hoped to find a place or room in Chris heart , Does this make sense .
 Did Chris give Des the necklace ?    to let her know thier was room in his Heart .
Can someone post the Des poem to Chris ?
Thanks
                  hug

rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:07 pm

kvbijou.com/our-story wrote:Most recently, KV BIJOU was responsible for a majority of the jewellery worn by Ali Fedotowsky on the sixth season of ABC's The Bachelorette and was featured on Ashley Herbert during the seventh season.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:11 pm

MatchMaker wrote:
kvbijou.com/our-story wrote:Most recently, KV BIJOU was responsible for a majority of the jewellery worn by Ali Fedotowsky on the sixth season of ABC's The Bachelorette and was featured on Ashley Herbert during the seventh season.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:10 pm

serenity7l9 wrote:Another one Smiley

I don't have an instagram account so could someone post the picture. Thanks in advance. :Smiley: 

2observe

Female Posts: 2467

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:12 pm

2observe wrote:

I don't have an instagram account so could someone post the picture. Thanks in advance. :Smiley: 
One of our posters in the thread, Daydreamer has an instagram account and she helped me post a pic yesterday. Sure when she comes onboard later today, she will post this one as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Can someone give me the background on the necklace he gave her? Is this post show?
Mimitalks was all over the necklace clue and here's what she posted in the week leading up to the finale (and actually it could be finale day as she never gave up that Chris was F1. Mimi had loads of photos as well with Des & necklace as proof ... but it's not showing up anymore.

Mimitalks Message 1 on necklace
"I've been looking for a smoking gun if it is Chris. I Googled Des' video interviews and found her wearing a Stella and Dot pendant she wore on his hometown. I found the pendant first on a Hometown video and went looking online to see if she was wearing it outside of the show. I stumbled on a website that identified that piece of jewelry as being on Chris' Oregon hometown. The website said it was her favorite piece of the jewelry line. She is also wearing it on a day of interviews with Popsugar and Ryan Seacrest and at both she is wearing the exact same outfit she wore on her second one on one with Chris. She also wore the pendant on the Katie Couric show with a red dress. I checked. She didn't wear it with Drew or Brooks on their dates. If you've been following me, I noted she wore red on several important occasions with Chris, just a theory that she did it because he mentioned the color red in his second poem to her (the first poem was in Atlantic City in a hot tub). What I find interesting is that on the second one on one date she wore a different necklace with the outfit. It looks like a cross. But outside of the show she is wearing the pendant with it that she wore on his hometown. Why the switch? And does any of this really mean anything?"

Mimitalks Message 2 on necklace
"Ok, I'm not "mad" yet. I've been talking about that "heart wide open" necklace Instagram, where Des put a hashtag "HOMETOWNS. I was reviewing the first part of the HTD for Chris' Hometown, and I noticed this. She wore the Valor pendant where it was showing with both her outfit she came in and she wore it with the baseball shirt, seemingly only taking it off for the ITM? Or was that ITM filmed at a different time? Inquiring minds want to know.

In an earlier post I identified her wearing that Valor pendant necklace with an outfit that she wore on Chris' second one on one rendezvous that has been referred to 3 times. He mentioned it in his 2nd poem, she drew a pic of it to show him on the Hometown date date on at least two interviews after the show. She also wore the Valor pendant necklace on the Katie Couric show, wearing a red dress. I've been mentioning her wearing red for the poem she read Chris, Chris' hometown and the dress that we think might be his LCD.

Also, you can see I screen captured that Instagram post. She did wear Kvbijou jewelry - I've identified a necklace and a ring on Drew's HTD from that company, but not this necklace in the Instagram. She didn't wear a necklace at all at Brooks'. So...the question is. Why did she put the Hometowns hashtag? To reference that the necklace she wore at Drew's hometown was from the same company as the open heart one? Or was it a reference to what Chris read in his poem - "our hearts are open", which he clearly said (in the poem) were "words said by you". I'm guessing these are words she said on the rooftop, and she responded to his question on the FD that the roof was her favorite part of the dodgeball date."

Here's Des necklace Tweet:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 15 Jul
Heart wide open! Who can fill it? #thebachelorette #HOMETOWNS necklace @kvbijou [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MVMom39forever

Female Posts: 1506

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:33 pm

mercieme wrote:
2observe wrote:

One of our posters in the thread, Daydreamer has an instagram account and she helped me post a pic yesterday. Sure when she comes onboard later today, she will post this one as well.
ok thanks Mercieeme.:Smiley: 

2observe

Female Posts: 2467

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum