SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion Empty Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 am

I made some avatars for anyone to use:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:50 am

Thank you sanlee!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:55 am

thnaks San!!..i snatch one!!....yes 

thanks for being supportive of Chris all season long....hoping you can still bear with us the annoying Chrisvillers giggling and sharing the Chres RL fairy tale post show...:Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:thnaks San!!..i snatch one!!....yes 

thanks for being supportive of Chris all season long....hoping you can still bear with us the annoying Chrisvillers giggling and sharing the Chres RL fairy tale post show...:Smiley: 

Yay mura - you were so right!!! I snatched one too but have it on a different site.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:46 am

I got me one too! Tonight was fun guys but its late here.... I'll catch up tomorrow. Hopefully I can sleep cause I'm juSt too excited!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:11 am

they are on GMA in 2 min.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Definitely snagging one :)

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Thanks everyone for being so kind! I really appreciate it. ❤ heartbeat 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Des and Chris are such a photogenic couple, the photos from the FRC are perfection.

fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Thanks for the avatars San!  I LOVE the one I chose :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Thanks San! I grabbed one too.

Aragon
Aragon

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:53 pm

San or umn..or anyone for that matter, could I make a request? Could I get an avi of Des smiling at the FRC when Chris comes into her view and she has that adorably cheesy smirk come across her face?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Avatars - Banners - Signatures - Discussion

+13
black_tears
Litta123
Love_Me
mercieme
rc49ers