SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Kaltie Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:03 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:I personally hope he stays away from anyone even remotely famous and marries a big nobody, but nice girl from Salt Lake.
In agree unless him and Des find their way back to each other one day.
 That too!! clapping!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 55 Empty e

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:13 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:I personally hope he stays away from anyone even remotely famous and marries a big nobody, but nice girl from Salt Lake.
I hope I don't get in trouble for this but, she's not married yet! Brooks go get your woman! Lol
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

Post by Piper61 Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Kaltie, Nannymargie and Adele! Nice Avis! yes 

Handsome man!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Butter_Scotch77 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
I hope I don't get in trouble for this but, she's not married yet!  Brooks go get your woman! Lol
Why would you get in trouble? This is the Brooks fan thread you can say anything positive about Brooks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Piper61 wrote:Kaltie, Nannymargie and Adele! Nice Avis! yes 

Handsome man!
Thank you, I love my avi and auntielyn cropped the girl out for me.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Adele1117 wrote:No. His poem tweets are just because someone asked him to write a poem, so that was the poem he wrote (about Chris). And then another girl said he could write non-poems to her any day, so he wrote the one with a bunch of dots. He's just doing what people are asking. Nothing to do with regrets or caring what Chris/Des are doing, I'm sure.
 yeah he is joking around with the poem tweets, etc. He sounds like he's in  fun mood today! lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Butter_Scotch77 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
I hope I don't get in trouble for this but, she's not married yet!  Brooks go get your woman! Lol
 clapping! clapping! clapping!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:28 pm

nannymargie wrote:
I don't see that happening! Des is not the girl for him!
I think Brooks is over the show and the tweets are all in good fun...its just his sense of humor!

But I do think he and Jackie Parr would make a cute couple but she is friends with Des so that would be a serious breach of girl code!

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Piper61 wrote:Kaltie, Nannymargie and Adele! Nice Avis! yes 

Handsome man!
 Thanks Piper! I like your Avis too! yes

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Kaltie wrote:I think it's funny that Brooks is following Desiree's best friends, Jackie Parr, Sarah Herron, Lindsay Yenter, Lesley Murphy.. I wonder what they think about him giggling
They aren't Desiree's best friends and Jackie is dating someone.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:33 pm

atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:I think it's funny that Brooks is following Desiree's best friends, Jackie Parr, Sarah Herron, Lindsay Yenter, Lesley Murphy.. I wonder what they think about him giggling
They aren't Desiree's best friends and Jackie is dating someone.
 Well, I'm sorry - I mean GOOD friends. :Smiley:

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:33 pm

nannymargie wrote:I wonder if Brooks is having any regrets.  His last couple of tweets seem to be making fun of Chris's poems.  Wish I could bring them over for discussion.

He was at a wedding so it made me wonder if he didn't start thinking how close he was to a "union on marriage with Des as he has ever been."  His words.
Nannymargie -- may I offer you a HUGE compliment?? The bolded parts in your post made me smile! YOU are the kind of poster that I prefer -- one who admits freely when something is her opinion, rather than telling us what you are certain is true, even if you are merely guessing/hoping. Your method of writing makes me listen and nod and smile. Other posters may have written the above without the bolded and act if they knew him personally and were his best friend!! LOL Thanks for being real.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #4

+50
veg_out
dax right
biolalyss
NeverEnoughTime
lorijbaker