SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 62 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by livelife Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:46 am

lipsis wrote:
livelife wrote:I wonder if Sean, Cat, Graham and his girlfriend have gone to church together...hopefully they make it happen if they haven't yet.

Graham Bunn ‏@GrahamBunn  24m  
Church #MosaicMatch

Favorited by Catherine Giudici
I think this is your answer

@GrahamBunn: @clmgiudici we gotta all go 1day!!!! @SeanLowe09 !!!! Miss u guys!!!
That would be perfect! Would love to see a pic of the 4 of them! Maybe they can get Elan to go too! giggling 
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 62 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:50 am

livelife wrote:
lipsis wrote:
livelife wrote:I wonder if Sean, Cat, Graham and his girlfriend have gone to church together...hopefully they make it happen if they haven't yet.

Graham Bunn ‏@GrahamBunn  24m  
Church #MosaicMatch

Favorited by Catherine Giudici
I think this is your answer

@GrahamBunn: @clmgiudici we gotta all go 1day!!!! @SeanLowe09 !!!! Miss u guys!!!
That would be perfect!  Would love to see a pic of the 4 of them!  Maybe they can get Elan to go too!  giggling 
That's so nice. I think they went out before quite a bit judging from cat's tweet before with them . Maybe they will go all together at the mosaic church someday Smiley
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 am

I love it when Sean answers for Cat. They make such a great team...

Jennielou Badillo ‏@JennieBadillo 3h
@clmgiudici do you teach @SeanLowe09 Tagalog?

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 12m
@JennieBadillo yes she does.

livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by khsdragons Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:09 am

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:People are still tweeting them about her ring on the wrong hand! OMG are they still engaged?
Oh no! There must be trouble with them because she's wearing her ring on the wrong hand while he holds her captive in a European car and makes her sing rap songs!  Ah well, they had 9 good months. giggling 
That's hilarious. Ya'll have the best sense of humor!!rotfl 
khsdragons
khsdragons

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:19 am

khsdragons wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:People are still tweeting them about her ring on the wrong hand! OMG are they still engaged?
Oh no! There must be trouble with them because she's wearing her ring on the wrong hand while he holds her captive in a European car and makes her sing rap songs!  Ah well, they had 9 good months. giggling 
That's hilarious. Ya'll have the best sense of humor!!rotfl 
rotfl rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:29 am

livelife wrote:I love it when Sean answers for Cat.  They make such a great team...

Jennielou Badillo ‏@JennieBadillo  3h  
@clmgiudici do you teach @SeanLowe09 Tagalog?

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  12m  
@JennieBadillo yes she does.

I like that he answers for cat . They are such a team . Love love them . They are funny and loving couple . They are just awesome!

For sure they had fun watching the breaking bad tonight .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:07 am

I miss seeing fan pics of them.  :(   Although I hate having them be bothered all the time for pics, I still enjoy seeing them.   C'mon, SeanCat fans and stalkers, let's see some pics!

I like the fact that they're at home, probably cuddling on the couch,  but I also like it when they go out and we get to see pics!  :) I prefer pics of them instead of pics of their food like their Taco Bell bags and slurpee cups.

(I'm thinking by saying this, a picture will magically appear)

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

+39
Itsme_Tami
cyndylulu
cherrieblossom
Karen5354
terabithia