Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 1 of 64 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks bluwavz :wave:

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Do we know what he is saying here?.. also its not what her wore on his date with Ashley last night when it was shown..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He says: "I'm glad I'm starting to fall in love."

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9291

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Do we know what he is saying here?.. also its not what her wore on his date with Ashley last night when it was shown..

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK, here we go again..check out the vein on the left hand...JP red herring, probably....or he's leaving for his honeymoom to that volcano! :Nod: :yes: :Nod:

Maybe both were told to bring thier luggage to Vomo because Ash and the F1 were going to be staying there for a few days after the FRC.

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

OK, here we go again..check out the vein on the left hand...JP red herring, probably....or he's leaving for his honeymoom to that volcano! :Nod: :yes: :Nod:

skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have to add... How funny would it be if in the future you could guarantee who the F1 is based on who RS says is the F2? :giggle:

and that's why Fleiss will let him be right once in awhile ..... just so that there will always be some doubt... which is what there is this year :yes:

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have to add... How funny would it be if in the future you could guarantee who the F1 is based on who RS says is the F2? :giggle:

so far, he's only been wrong once about F2.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:23 pm

I have to add... How funny would it be if in the future you could guarantee who the F1 is based on who RS says is the F2? :giggle:

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm SERIOUSLY not smart enough to do this, but I guess I don't see the height difference with striped shirt guy being anyone but JP either (the jawline match is just another piece of evidence.) It seems like her eyes come up to his chin in all three pictures: boxing shot, beach shot, FRC shot. I actually just took a ruler and in all three, her eyebrows are a straight shot to the bottom of his chin. I guess she could be wearing some serious heels at the FRC (and she's clearly not in the other two shots) but I don't think the height eliminates JP; it actually makes it more likely for him to be striped shirt guy (I have NO idea what color the suit is.)

Again, not smart enough to do this, but can we tell if the shots of her at Namala(?) (is that right?) are morning or afternoon based on shadows? I may try to do that. I'm wondering if Fleiss' "OMG" is that both men walked away and she went after one of them. Although I guess it wouldn't make sense for her to have a bracelet on then. My first reaction after getting dumped at the FRC probably wouldn't be to go put on some extra jewelry!

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:GSG is JP. Cheek and jaw bones match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think that is JP too. His clean shaven appearance gives it away. Ben F has way too much hair to not be blowing in the way.

I think folks are thinking it is not JP, but not Ben either (that's a for sure). Some are speculating it is Ryan. (a la Reid??)

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:02 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And she described Dino as her physical type = he and JP have nothing in common in that area. Colour me even more confused after last night's show.

I think this could be significant as Chris Harrison and other former contestants keep mentioning how much Ben and Constatine look alike.
this is more a subtile clue than the bride/groom thing
color me confused like Anders omg
where are we going with this season ?

bilolo

Female Posts : 2991

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 pm

yeah they are different, but almost seem like they come from the same set. even men would need more than one duffel like wheelie bag for a 2 month excursion.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 64 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum