SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by brittany44000 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:21 am

Mura, thank you so much for this!!!!!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 pm

brittany44000 wrote:Mura, thank you so much for this!!!!!
you`re always welcome, dear bestie.!!.bestbud! .hope you post more..so i can always droll over your hot avi!!. LOL..eyedrool :Drool: :giggle: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:35 am

I posted these in the general discussion thread, but wanted to post it here too.

Hey all in Chrisville; Here are the season vids that I told you about. Youtube wouldn't allow me to upload them there so did it with dailymotion instead. Hope you all can see these:

Part 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 pm

TY so much dear Aunties!..High clap 

pls know that your kind efforts are greatly appreciated!!..:Thanktwo mademyday smileyyay 

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:TY so much dear Aunties!..High clap 

pls know that your kind efforts are greatly appreciated!!..:Thanktwo mademyday smileyyay 
ITA with you Murasaki, I also appreciate all that Aunties has put together to show Des and Chris' lovestory. clapping! clapping! clapping! 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:41 pm

intvw from media tour back then

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Aww thanks so much Mura and 2Observe!! Glad I finally got it uploaded. LOL. Silly youtube that wouldn't allow me to upload it properly to them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

intvw from media tour back then
His eyelashes :Flirty: 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:03 pm

I wanted to see the swimming with the stingrays! I thought that was so cool! Darn it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:38 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I wanted to see the swimming with the stingrays! I thought that was so cool! Darn it.
Yea, it was. I think that there was so much to fit in because of the Brooks debacle that they had to leave some stuff on the cutting room floor.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Chres on Live With Kelly and Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:04 pm

from spectators in NYC

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers