SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by elyn Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:06 pm

2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
realitynut wrote:the curse of the hollywood sign date ! First it was frank in ali's season and now brooks.
And a big part of me wonders if this wasn't the intention by tptb from inception.
I definitely think it was.  There where just too many similarities to Ali's Season and it led me to believe that when Brooks left he would not return.....just like Frank.  Someone posted after viewing Part 1 of the Finale (I don't recall the poster's name) that they noticed (on their Tivo recording during the credits) the camerman's info showed "Des and Brooks' Lovestory."   That to me it confirmed that Des and Brooks lovestory was a producer manufactured one.  IMO, their lovestory was designed to capture the viewers and draw them into the manufactured lovestory, and it worked.
That's interesting. In rewatching the Chris/Des scenes, it struck me how odd it was that Bryden left during Chris's date, leaving Chris to pick up the pieces, and seeming to greatly foreshadow what was to come, as if it was planned that way somehow. And then there were the song choices for the live concerts. The Kate Earl song Loyalty has the lyrics, for example, "Your heart is shattered/what does it matter/I'll be around ..." Just kind of eerie coincidences to me.
elyn
elyn

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by andrea_kristy Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:39 pm

It's fun that they all got us with the (wrong) spoilers but the way they edited/presented the season, it all pointed out to Chris as F1

I just re-watched the premiere episode and when Chris went down to tie his shoe, they played some sort of classical/fairytale music in the BG giggling 
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 pm

And he was the magic number #16 out of the Limos in real life, and on the air.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:31 pm

jlccaz wrote:And he was the magic number #16 out of the Limos in real life, and on the air.  
Interesting. How many times has that happened? I seem to remember there were two very "popular" numbers.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm

elyn wrote:
2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
realitynut wrote:the curse of the hollywood sign date ! First it was frank in ali's season and now brooks.
And a big part of me wonders if this wasn't the intention by tptb from inception.
I definitely think it was.  There where just too many similarities to Ali's Season and it led me to believe that when Brooks left he would not return.....just like Frank.  Someone posted after viewing Part 1 of the Finale (I don't recall the poster's name) that they noticed (on their Tivo recording during the credits) the camerman's info showed "Des and Brooks' Lovestory."   That to me it confirmed that Des and Brooks lovestory was a producer manufactured one.  IMO, their lovestory was designed to capture the viewers and draw them into the manufactured lovestory, and it worked.
That's interesting. In rewatching the Chris/Des scenes, it struck me how odd it was that Bryden left during Chris's date, leaving Chris to pick up the pieces, and seeming to greatly foreshadow what was to come, as if it was planned that way somehow. And then there were the song choices for the live concerts. The Kate Earl song Loyalty has the lyrics, for example, "Your heart is shattered/what does it matter/I'll be around ..." Just kind of eerie coincidences to me.
Chris was cast as the knight in shining armor who would always be there for Des. :Knight:  I don't think it was coincidence that Kate Earl's song was called Loyalty and that her second song's first two lines were

Here I am baby, I’m your one woman army
I’d fight for you, I’ll die, I’ll be your protector
Chris got to tour Munich with her and then got the Cinderella date where Matt White sang about Love & Affection.  Then he had a private island date and dinner at a winery.  Then his HTD at the baseball field, another private island, and then swimming with stingrays.  All season, Chris was set up with the F1 dates.  

And, ironically, I don't think it's coincidence that the lyrics for Brooks' date with Des included the following

I've been waiting on the sunset
Bills on my mindset I can't deny
That they're gettin high, higher than my income
my income's breadcrumbs.  I've been trying to survive...
 giggling

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:31 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:
elyn wrote:
2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Chris was cast as the knight in shining armor who would always be there for Des. :Knight:  I don't think it was coincidence that Kate Earl's song was called Loyalty and that her second song's first two lines were

Here I am baby, I’m your one woman army
I’d fight for you, I’ll die, I’ll be your protector
Chris got to tour Munich with her and then got the Cinderella date where Matt White sang about Love & Affection.  Then he had a private island date and dinner at a winery.  Then his HTD at the baseball field, another private island, and then swimming with stingrays.  All season, Chris was set up with the F1 dates.  

And, ironically, I don't think it's coincidence that the lyrics for Brooks' date with Des included the following

I've been waiting on the sunset
Bills on my mindset I can't deny
That they're gettin high, higher than my income
my income's breadcrumbs.  I've been trying to survive...
 giggling
rofl 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:13 am

Hi everyone. Didn't know where else to put this:

My charity is presenting 3 performances of the piece that I composed, "Requiem for Broken Souls". We're having a "Music for the Child" Fundraising Gala to pay for the concerts. The charity is Artistic Advocates for Healing. We have Facebook pages for our charity, and the Requiem for Brokens Souls and the Music for the Child fundraising gala. If you would go to these pages and LIKE them and then invite all your friends and family to the events and to LIKE the pages it would be a big help. We need to reach as many people as possible.

If you happen to live in the Kansas City, Missouri area, feel free to come support us. Net ticket proceeds from the 3 concerts we're doing are scheduled to go to 5 other charities - 2 battered women's shelters, 2 child abuse agencies and a latino charity that deals with domestic violence and abuse.

Please help!

The other part of this is we need about 120 more members for our "Requiem" choir. Know anybody in the KC Metro area that would be interested. Send them to the Requiem page to contact Michele our Choirmaster.

Thank you in advance for whatever you can do! Now back to the Chres loving.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:13 am

Alanna wrote:The difference between these two and Ali and Roberto is that Des was genuinely confused but at the end of the day actually does want and need someone like Chris versus a man who cannot commit or doesn't know what he wants. Otoh, Ali and Rob had totally different goals and life objectives, he wanted someone more aligned with wife and mommyhood and she wanted to be on E! Frank was much more compatible with her life goals than Roberto and I suspect the same is true for her current bf who is also working in media. I don't see Des and Chris with competing life interests at this point so IMO now that she understands how much he loves her, she's fallen in love with him back and in fact their goals are probably much more in line with each other, which will serve to bond them even more.
I agree with the bolded and would like to add how Going back to Seattle will likely benefit the both of them as they are getting out of la la land and back to a more normal life in Seattle.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty All the doubters bum me out, but....

Post by Tubinar Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi everyone, first post! LOVE Chris and Des, and from day one of show I felt it was going to be Brooks and Chris. This season I did not follow any spoilers and just by watching when Brooks left and he saying" I hope she finds what she's looking for" or something like that I said, NO WAY is he coming back. I do know how the editing works on this show SO I felt she was going to choose Chris! I was not shocked at all, just blown away from the beauty of the proposal. I LOVE them and I feel good that they could last , time will tell!!!

Tubinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubinar Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Whoops, did not mean to put this as a new topic, new to this. Shouldv'e been under "general" topics.

Tubinar

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 am

It's fine... Welcome and I agree we should have seen the signs that he was f1 all along! I'm just glad they both have each other and love that te ending was a shock!!!! Hope you post more with us !
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty F! Edit

Post by flslp87 Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:17 pm

I have read several times on here that Chris had the F1 edit.....Just curious as to what kind of things you guys are noticing in the shows to be able to pick those out....

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear