SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 39 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

One of my dream was to be invited to Chris and Des wedding lolpanda . But after spending time in Chresville, I think you should go. We should nominate you to represent us at the wedding. What do you all think? :anyone?: :anyone?:

Aww hehe thanks Magg! Though I'd like to formally nominate Mura as a long standing and dedicated member of our team.  Hugesmile 

And if all else fails we still have Jodi!   Smiley 

haha..no worries guys!..i live "across the pond"...so im afraid Fleiss couldnt afford to buy me the airplane ticket, as the fare is so expensive.. giggling 

Id prefer a young-upbeat Chresvillers to represent us.. bestbud! . BUT it would be the BEST if you all neighboring fans hit the road to attend their wedding together  giggling :campfire: group hug goteam

Awesomenessss! Now, how do we make this happen? lolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Fri May 09, 2014 8:50 pm

I thought it was about time that I changed my avatar to the lovebirds.  :WAVEY: Their love shines through in their engagement pictures. I can't even imagine how good their wedding pictures will come out!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 9:19 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I thought it was about time that I changed my avatar to the lovebirds.  :WAVEY: Their love shines through in their engagement pictures. I can't even imagine how good their wedding pictures will come out!

Love it San!! Though Des looks freezing in that Avi laugh out loud, still Cutesie and lovely!  clapping! 

ITA their wedding can be out of this world as it can be!! giggling  cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 10, 2014 12:41 am

These two need to stop being so cute!
 :pinkaw:
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 23, 2014 2:54 am

Some cute photos I found on Getty that we probably haven't seen. Because I can't fall asleep tonight.  giggling We can call it a TBT.  :yes: 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 460840061-desiree-hartsock-and-chris-siegfried-from-gettyimages

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 460840047-desiree-hartsock-and-chris-siegfried-from-gettyimages

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 175681069-personalities-desiree-hartsock-and-chris-gettyimages

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 175705399-the-bachelorette-after-the-final-rose-gettyimages

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 175705403-the-bachelorette-after-the-final-rose-gettyimages

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 175705404-the-bachelorette-after-the-final-rose-gettyimages

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 3:14 am

Thanks bleu!! just to let you know all Getty Pic not working on Chrome and iPhone. it works for me on Firefox. not sure about IE.

now im on Chrome so i cant see it nor comment on it..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Re-watching their proposal today because, well, why not!  Hugesmile After lurking here all season, the finale came and I fast forwarded most of it and didn't pay much attention because I didn't want to be sad for Chris when Brooks returned. I felt even worse when he started sharing his feelings to her during the proposal, and then she stopped him on his way down and my heart stopped, I prepared for the worst.... and the rest is history!  Hugesmile 

IMO, this was the most heartfelt and raw proposal they've ever given us. And Chris is just the best F1.  beatingheart While I flat out believed she'd reject him, there was never any doubt that they would last and eventually get married after that sweet surprise of an engagement. Can't wait till they're finally husband and wife.  :yes: 

Here you go:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 Article-0-1B2A1CBB000005DC-600_634x353

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 Chris-and-des-at-atfr-1375756731

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:Re-watching their proposal today because, well, why not!  Hugesmile After lurking here all season, the finale came and I fast forwarded most of it and didn't pay much attention because I didn't want to be sad for Chris when Brooks returned. I felt even worse when he started sharing his feelings to her during the proposal, and then she stopped him on his way down and my heart stopped, I prepared for the worst.... and the rest is history!  Hugesmile 

IMO, this was the most heartfelt and raw proposal they've ever given us. And Chris is just the best F1.  beatingheart While I flat out believed she'd reject him, there was never any doubt that they would last and eventually get married after that sweet surprise of an engagement. Can't wait till they're finally husband and wife.  :yes: 

Here you go:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 Article-0-1B2A1CBB000005DC-600_634x353

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 39 Chris-and-des-at-atfr-1375756731

Thank you for posting this!!! Wow :tissuebox IA by far the best proposal! It was so real because of everything she went through.

They are so perfect for each other.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Re-watching their proposal today because, well, why not!  Hugesmile After lurking here all season, the finale came and I fast forwarded most of it and didn't pay much attention because I didn't want to be sad for Chris when Brooks returned. I felt even worse when he started sharing his feelings to her during the proposal, and then she stopped him on his way down and my heart stopped, I prepared for the worst.... and the rest is history!  Hugesmile 

Here you go:

Thanks Blue for posting this. My favorite all time proposal. I don't think there has being a heartfelt proposal like this ever. I can't wait to hear their vows!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Thank you for posting their proposal - I was just telling MIL last night that theirs was my favorite and then here it is! I love Chris & Des together!!!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:32 pm

awwww They are so cute together and I love that he doesn't take himself too seriously. I replay their meeting with students at the university of Portland and he is hilarious. According to Chris's corner they are putting together a registry and that makes me happy. I hope they reveal the date soon. :wedding 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Glow worm wrote:awwww They are so cute together and I love that he doesn't take himself too seriously. I replay their meeting with students at the university of Portland and he is hilarious. According to Chris's corner they are putting together a registry and that makes me happy. I hope they reveal the date soon. :wedding 

Totally agree! That was the best Q&A and they were so funny.

Des' bridal shower is today, I anticipate a wedding announcement soon.  :yes: 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear