SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 41 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by MMA50 Sun May 31, 2015 6:31 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:I love your country...go there at least twice a year on work related....love the people, food,the rum, blue mountain coffee, Bob Marley and Peter Tosh cds.

Wow! You and I should be friends.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:17 pm

We should, indeed.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Didn't know where else to put this. Bleu, I just saw that you are expecting. Congratulations and best wishes.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 Samuel10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 Samuel10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 Family10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 Samuel15Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Thanks lipsis! Hugesmile

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:26 am

My favorite part of the McDonald's commercial was Des & Chris.  Not just because they're my favorite couple, but Chris got to deliver the best line!  :yes:

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:04 pm

He spoke the truth didn't he?   Hugesmile

I love when they (esp Chris) get cool opportunities like this. Going to work and doing a very normal non glam/Hollywood job unrelated to the franchise, I'm sure taking part in this type of stuff occasionally must be extra fun for him!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:13 pm

^^Yes, Chris got to deliver the best line! :yes:
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 13jhipcXw
my sc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Maddy wrote:^^Yes, Chris got to deliver the best line!  :yes:
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 41 13jhipcXw
my sc

IA, she did make the right choice.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:31 pm

^ They look especially great and happy in the above screenshot and commercial.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:48 am

I'm so glad to see that our favorite couple is happy and doing so well! Their one year anniversary is coming up heartbeat

This is a bit late, but does anyone know where I can watch their appearance on Who Wants To Be Millionaire? I know someone uploaded everyone else's segments on Youtube, but they're missing Des and Chris' part, sadly

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:38 am

These two are too adorable! :sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:38 am

I see Shay Shull, Sean´s sister, has become one of the contributors on Des´blog. Love to see the bonds that are created in The Bachelor family and how people support and help each other out.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear