Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Buckeye_Fan on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:15 pm

I see that ABC is looking for people to share what their all-time favorite Bachelor moment has been. Not sure if they are including Bachelorette moments, but mine is Des' FRC, when she told Chris she realized what she needed was right in front of her! beatingheart I'm going to have to tweet it. #Bachelor20

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:59 pm

*moved*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7403

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:09 am

@Buckeye_Fan wrote:I see that ABC is looking for people to share what their all-time favorite Bachelor moment has been.  Not sure if they are including Bachelorette moments, but mine is Des' FRC, when she told Chris she realized what she needed was right in front of her!   beatingheart   I'm going to have to tweet it.  #Bachelor20

Mine too, my all time fave!

Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:12 am

@jul2201 wrote:I see Shay Shull, Sean´s sister, has become one of the contributors on Des´blog. Love to see the bonds that are created in The Bachelor family and how people support and help each other out.

I especially admire Des for how she handles her spirituality and Christian beliefs. She doesn't shout them from the rooftops **edited** but quietly weaves her values into her actions. I find it far more attractive than someone who preaches.

Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:48 am

@Buckeye_Fan wrote:I see that ABC is looking for people to share what their all-time favorite Bachelor moment has been.  Not sure if they are including Bachelorette moments, but mine is Des' FRC, when she told Chris she realized what she needed was right in front of her!   beatingheart   I'm going to have to tweet it.  #Bachelor20

I can't even single out just one moment I loved from it, so I'm just gonna go with the entire proposal

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:42 am

@jupi wrote:

I can't even single out just one moment I loved from it, so I'm just gonna go with the entire proposal

Actually, the entire proposal was pretty amazing including their narration on the way to the proposal, the love and affection portion, their toast, everything...Here it is for your enjoyment,

Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Best proposal ever of TB and the 'ette IMO. Genuine right from the heart! and I would think all on the first take IMO.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30970

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:20 pm

My favorite part was Chris going over all of their little moments they shared together, and Des's eyes lighting up at each mention. It was so him that you just knew there were no takes, no writers, just pure and genuine.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:47 pm

She was trying to hard to hold back while he was talking about what they went through together. So sweet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30970

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:03 pm

@Norcalgal wrote:
@jul2201 wrote:I see Shay Shull, Sean´s sister, has become one of the contributors on Des´blog. Love to see the bonds that are created in The Bachelor family and how people support and help each other out.

I especially admire Des for how she handles her spirituality and Christian beliefs. She doesn't shout them from the rooftops **edited** but quietly weaves her values into her actions. I find it far more attractive than someone who preaches.

I agree with you, and I've actually been thinking the same thing about Ben.

instinct

Female Posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:15 pm

I was just saying last night in the Becca thread that their proposal was the only one I enjoyed. Turns me to mush every time. What woman wouldn't want to hear the things Chris said to Des? I loved how confident and secure he was in their relationship and if there was one lady lead I was hoping would get her happy ending it was Des. So sweet.

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:59 am

Teary eyed typing.  So beautiful to watch Des and Chris and their proposal again!!  Hands down the best proposal and best couple of this entire Franchise.  Two wonderful kind hearted people who found a very rare kind of love on this crazy show. kisses beatingheart

Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum