Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jem22271108 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:45 am

@Baseball Mom wrote:
@jem22271108 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
@jem22271108 wrote:
@Rolly wrote:Jem,  :Welcomemembers   great job with the poem!!!!
I only wish the two lovebirds can read it. I'll be so happy.Hugesmile Thanks for welcoming me, by the way.:Smiley: 
ya know..if you wish hard enough, it may eventually happened!...:yes: Praying 

no kidding. ive experienced it myself so many times back then on Chrisville ...giggling yes 
:yes: Yeah I've noticed your posts. And I know about that fact. :Smiley: Well, we never know... If it will happen, I'll thanking you for being an angel Hugesmile bestbud! 
Jem, the other thing you can do is tweet the poem to Chris and/or Des. I'm sure they will appreciate it :yes:
That's a great idea :yes:  BUT there's this one tiny problem...I don't have a twitter account. And that's too bad, I know, since Chris and Des are very active on twitter. giggling  I just don't think I will be able to handle the craziness out there cause the twitter world is really crazy. Anyways, whether they will read that long "narrative" poem that I wrote for them, or they will not, I'm already happy to share it with you guys bestbud!

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 25
Location : My humble abode

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:46 am

@jem22271108 wrote:
@Baseball Mom wrote:
@jem22271108 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
@jem22271108 wrote:
@Rolly wrote:Jem,  :Welcomemembers   great job with the poem!!!!
I only wish the two lovebirds can read it. I'll be so happy.Hugesmile Thanks for welcoming me, by the way.:Smiley: 
ya know..if you wish hard enough, it may eventually happened!...:yes: Praying 

no kidding. ive experienced it myself so many times back then on Chrisville ...giggling yes 
:yes: Yeah I've noticed your posts. And I know about that fact. :Smiley: Well, we never know... If it will happen, I'll thanking you for being an angel Hugesmile bestbud! 
Jem, the other thing you can do is tweet the poem to Chris and/or Des. I'm sure they will appreciate it :yes:
That's a great idea :yes:  BUT there's this one tiny problem...I don't have a twitter account. And that's too bad, I know, since Chris and Des are very active on twitter. giggling  I just don't think I will be able to handle the craziness out there cause the twitter world is really crazy. Anyways, whether they will read that long "narrative" poem that I wrote for them, or they will not, I'm already happy to share it with you guys bestbud!
I don't have Twitter, either, but I've subscribed to their twitter feed via text messaging. Who knew? (I have unlimited text so it works out!)

bleuberry
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 6158
Join date : 2013-07-01
Location : The 6ix

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jem22271108 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 am

@bleuberry wrote:
@jem22271108 wrote:
@Baseball Mom wrote:
@jem22271108 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
@jem22271108 wrote:
@Rolly wrote:Jem,  :Welcomemembers   great job with the poem!!!!
I only wish the two lovebirds can read it. I'll be so happy.Hugesmile Thanks for welcoming me, by the way.:Smiley: 
ya know..if you wish hard enough, it may eventually happened!...:yes: Praying 

no kidding. ive experienced it myself so many times back then on Chrisville ...giggling yes 
:yes: Yeah I've noticed your posts. And I know about that fact. :Smiley: Well, we never know... If it will happen, I'll thanking you for being an angel Hugesmile bestbud! 
Jem, the other thing you can do is tweet the poem to Chris and/or Des. I'm sure they will appreciate it :yes:
That's a great idea :yes:  BUT there's this one tiny problem...I don't have a twitter account. And that's too bad, I know, since Chris and Des are very active on twitter. giggling  I just don't think I will be able to handle the craziness out there cause the twitter world is really crazy. Anyways, whether they will read that long "narrative" poem that I wrote for them, or they will not, I'm already happy to share it with you guys bestbud!
I don't have Twitter, either, but I've subscribed to their twitter feed via text messaging. Who knew? (I have unlimited text so it works out!)
I love how we find our own little ways for Chris and Des giggling we have become selfless and selfish at the same time..all for the love of these two Hugesmile 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 25
Location : My humble abode

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by rc49ers on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 am

     Jem your poem is great

rc49ers

Posts : 1883
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 85
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Pia1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Does anyone have a link to that Ryan Seacrest interview of Chris?

Pia1

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Relalou on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:15 pm

@Pia1 wrote:Does anyone have a link to that Ryan Seacrest interview of Chris?
It's on the media thread

Relalou

Posts : 272
Join date : 2013-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jem22271108 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:20 pm

@rc49ers wrote:     Jem your poem is great
I can't thank you enough :Smiley:  for all your positive feedbacks :yes: I just hope that I will not write poems as often as Chris does cause I'm sure by now, he has this collection of poems about Des that it can already be published. It seems like he just really love writing poems...it's as if he does it everyday especially now that they're in Seattle together Hugesmile 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-03-18
Age : 25
Location : My humble abode

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:55 pm

@mimitalks wrote:
@Rolly wrote:I send this post with some apprehension...I am a Bres fan. I went the whole season being spoiled and thinking the finale would end with Brooks and Des together. Last Monday night was very disappointing...I wanted it to end differently. I know Chris fans were thrilled and you should be. Only speaking for myself I just need some time to question, vent, and be disappointed. It's nice to do that with people that feel the same way I do because it helps.

What's clear is Des, Chris , Brooks and Drew have had time to move on....Bres fans are still in shock. We just need time to be disappointed for while. I'm sure if Des had ended up with Brooks you would feel the same way.....wouldn't you?
I can certainly relate to how you feel and so appreciate the tone with which you said it. As a fan I saw her more in tune with Chris and felt like that was the real love story playing out. I saw from the edit the Brooks story playing out as well. We all have to remember the edit was done after the show, the voiceovers and when they were done and what the people doing them are wearing are so important to what we are seeing - and what it might make us feel. She clearly was enamoured with Brooks, but in the long run he didn't feel she was the one for Him as a lifetime partner. She made it clear that what she wanted, not just another person to date. We saw her crushing disappointment that He didn't feel that way - it was raw and it was real. I believe that her emotions were heightened by the circumstances and the shock of it -kind of seeing it as a last straw with all the disappointments and the intensity beforehand. It all came pouring out. And it was now over 3 months ago. As my own RL plays out, I reflect on the story we saw and the reality that she and Chris are now pursuing a relationship - with the intent to make it a permanent one by next summer. Nothing Brooks did or said ever made me feel he was leading her on. I appreciate the fact that He was honest with both the producers and her about his conflicting feelings, and that TPTB chose to show that. Yes, it is a story they are telling, and yes, I believe we are all entitled to feel as we want to about what we saw and who we liked for her.

Somehow I stuck to my guns that she chose Chris in the end - even though the spoilers seemed to be holding firm. I believe it was because of what I tried to see. Not what was playing out on the screen, but what the previews showed early on - I tried to listen to what people were actually saying - and when and how they said it. If you look at the first promo, the one with singing by Stefano, really look at it and listen to what she said in the Interviews and any ITM's from any cast members done in clothing different
than that person was wearing in the scene in which it aired, I think you'll see the true story unfolding. She wanted to be engaged at the end. She was ready - as she said - to put a ring on it. She held true to that intent, even when what she thought she wanted for her (her words) was snatched from her. She wanted someone else who felt that way - about her. I don't know Des, nor Chris, nor Brooks nor Drew for that matter, but for me the "game" was over when Chris broke down on the boat when he was saying that during that rose ceremony he was feeling her pain, that his thoughts were consumed with making her feel better and not be alone in her misery. I believe that was the turning point for her - admittedly late in her journey. I thought it was so telling that Drew was focusing on his feelings in the rose ceremony, not hers. Because of that I think he'll be able to move on in time and hopefully, see and experience the two-way street of real, commited love between a man and a woman and know that this was not this.  That seems to be what he wants.

I believe Brooks had love for her as a person, and unlike many guys - or girls - really cared that he was causing pain for someone else. He dared to be different, not get caught up in what some here call the Bubble. He didn't take a lifetime commitment - or a promise to have one - lightly. I applaud him for that. I saw what I feel was real maturity in both Brooks and Chris, and if I hadn't seen and heard his conflict I might have thought that she ended up with Brooks - even though I believe we were never shown him falling in love - except for how well that first date went, the obvious kissing in between and how well they connected at hometowns before meeting the family and during that time with them. Yet he was clearly conflicted even then with what he was feeling at the time and what he was supposed to be feeling in the end, if he ended up proposing marriage to her. Anyway, I wish them all the best.
 Great post Mimi! I wish them well too and glad that they finished their post show media interviews. It is so obvious how they have moved forward with building their relationship over past three months...longer than film schedule.

MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2708
Join date : 2012-10-01
Location : Pemberley estate

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by JBF on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:01 pm

@mimitalks wrote:
@Rolly wrote:I send this post with some apprehension...I am a Bres fan. I went the whole season being spoiled and thinking the finale would end with Brooks and Des together. Last Monday night was very disappointing...I wanted it to end differently. I know Chris fans were thrilled and you should be. Only speaking for myself I just need some time to question, vent, and be disappointed. It's nice to do that with people that feel the same way I do because it helps.

What's clear is Des, Chris , Brooks and Drew have had time to move on....Bres fans are still in shock. We just need time to be disappointed for while. I'm sure if Des had ended up with Brooks you would feel the same way.....wouldn't you?
I can certainly relate to how you feel and so appreciate the tone with which you said it. As a fan I saw her more in tune with Chris and felt like that was the real love story playing out. I saw from the edit the Brooks story playing out as well. We all have to remember the edit was done after the show, the voiceovers and when they were done and what the people doing them are wearing are so important to what we are seeing - and what it might make us feel. She clearly was enamoured with Brooks, but in the long run he didn't feel she was the one for Him as a lifetime partner. She made it clear that what she wanted, not just another person to date. We saw her crushing disappointment that He didn't feel that way - it was raw and it was real. I believe that her emotions were heightened by the circumstances and the shock of it -kind of seeing it as a last straw with all the disappointments and the intensity beforehand. It all came pouring out. And it was now over 3 months ago. As my own RL plays out, I reflect on the story we saw and the reality that she and Chris are now pursuing a relationship - with the intent to make it a permanent one by next summer. Nothing Brooks did or said ever made me feel he was leading her on. I appreciate the fact that He was honest with both the producers and her about his conflicting feelings, and that TPTB chose to show that. Yes, it is a story they are telling, and yes, I believe we are all entitled to feel as we want to about what we saw and who we liked for her.

Somehow I stuck to my guns that she chose Chris in the end - even though the spoilers seemed to be holding firm. I believe it was because of what I tried to see. Not what was playing out on the screen, but what the previews showed early on - I tried to listen to what people were actually saying - and when and how they said it. If you look at the first promo, the one with singing by Stefano, really look at it and listen to what she said in the Interviews and any ITM's from any cast members done in clothing different
than that person was wearing in the scene in which it aired, I think you'll see the true story unfolding. She wanted to be engaged at the end. She was ready - as she said - to put a ring on it. She held true to that intent, even when what she thought she wanted for her (her words) was snatched from her. She wanted someone else who felt that way - about her. I don't know Des, nor Chris, nor Brooks nor Drew for that matter, but for me the "game" was over when Chris broke down on the boat when he was saying that during that rose ceremony he was feeling her pain, that his thoughts were consumed with making her feel better and not be alone in her misery. I believe that was the turning point for her - admittedly late in her journey. I thought it was so telling that Drew was focusing on his feelings in the rose ceremony, not hers. Because of that I think he'll be able to move on in time and hopefully, see and experience the two-way street of real, commited love between a man and a woman and know that this was not this.  That seems to be what he wants.

I believe Brooks had love for her as a person, and unlike many guys - or girls - really cared that he was causing pain for someone else. He dared to be different, not get caught up in what some here call the Bubble. He didn't take a lifetime commitment - or a promise to have one - lightly. I applaud him for that. I saw what I feel was real maturity in both Brooks and Chris, and if I hadn't seen and heard his conflict I might have thought that she ended up with Brooks - even though I believe we were never shown him falling in love - except for how well that first date went, the obvious kissing in between and how well they connected at hometowns before meeting the family and during that time with them. Yet he was clearly conflicted even then with what he was feeling at the time and what he was supposed to be feeling in the end, if he ended up proposing marriage to her. Anyway, I wish them all the best.
A lot of people will disagree with what I am suggesting here, but I’ll throw it out there anyway…

Just take it as one’s opinionated take and nothing more. Like everybody else, I don’t know Des, Chris or Brooks personally. Yeah… I am probably dead wrong, but I suffer so much déjà vu each season that I can’t escape my line of thinking.

Brooks = Arie = Bentley = Frank = “therapy” for the Bachelorette / ex-boyfriend “issue” / need for closure before moving on with their F1.

In other words… SSDS… or Same S**t Different Storyline.

Arie was a dumpee, not a dumper, but there was little question as to the “why” he was on Emily’s season: “I know Emily’s ex fiancé also raced and he passed away on the way to a race. Being a race car driver can bring back some painful memories for Emily, so I am definitely nervous going into this. I know that it is a big risk, but I am willing to take that risk… and I hope she is too.”  (episode #1)

Brooks also said he was “nervous” coming out of the limo… as if he somehow sensed what “role” he would play ahead of time. As Des tells him under the Hollywood sign, heartbreak means that “I was not meant to be with that person”. Nate said basically the same with Sean previously and repeated it post-hometowns visiting her.

In all of the hullabaloo of Brooks’ departure, which occurred at the same moment Frank hightailed on Ali (Frank’s was the third fantasy date as well and that blonde’s tears were quite visible on her face), everybody drew a blank on past seasons and the load of rubbish they dished out to us previously. Granted this was episode #3 and not episode #9, when Ashley H. delivered this chestnut:

“I completely fell in love with Bentley last night. There’s something about him that is so sincere, I just know he’s my guy. If it was up to me, I would grab Bentley and take off to Salt Lake City. Honestly. I think I am leaving here with what I hope to leave with… a husband. Today marks the first day of my love story.”

Well… she got the last line right. JP’s date was coming up after Big Bad Bent hightailed out. They even used the SAME music score this season… and the same dubbed in heart-beats… bu-bump bu-bump.

Also Ashley wasted the next three episodes talking about him (and the editors kept showing us the same sob reel as “previously on The Bachelorette” recaps… three episodes in a row) until Harrison brought him to Hong Kong so she can have her final Big O.

Wasn’t this ssssooooo ridiculous?



Oh Harrison, Harrison, Harrison… you should have left the banana where it as positioned when Ashley was eyeing the room number and saying “I can’t believe this.” The edit cut from her sitting with the fruit positioned that way to the thrusting skyscrapers was Freudian in all the wrong ways.



The Eagle Eyes also noted here that her PI session (when she says “Bentley, if you are watching this, I’m f***ing done with you”) was most likely shot in May, close in time to her TV Guide interview on account of the matching hair perm. So even post-show in retake PI sessions, she was still discussing him, storyboard-wise or other-wise.

In total contrast, Des got her closure…or said she did on ATFR… within six hours from Brooks in Antigua… no “dot dot dot”. Also Brooks was a nice guy who was honest about not feeling “IT” and never trashtalked about her in PIs, although I strongly suspect Bentley was coaxed by handlers to do that jokingly and with no real malice. It added any additional closure she needed.

Now... I am not saying Des wasn’t “in love” with Brooks or didn’t “in the moment” view him “as the one”, but some have suggested that she couldn’t stop thinking about him on all of Chris’ dates. THAT is something I struggle to see with her body language. Ditto Bentley… as Ashley was under the Phuket umbrella with JP. Oh I am sure both Des and Ashley… and Ali… were all neurotic and paranoid that Chris, JP and Robbbbbberto would leave them as well, so they needed THE EXPERIENCE of Brooks/ Bentley/Frank to get them over their phobia. Of course, when Constantine cut out early in his fantasy date, Ashley was pretty confident JP wouldn’t do the same and hardly batted an eye. Instead, she had sister Chrystie doubting JP a week later; she was NOT of the same opinions as brother Nathaniel Hartsock this season with Chris.

We never know the exact “pecking order” of the guys in the earliest weeks of the Bachelorette seasons… or the Bachelor ones either. Yet Brooks/Bentley/Frank made their First Impressions out of the limos BEFORE Chris/JP/Roberto arrived (although the edit of JP was altered) and I don’t think the first impressions that Des/Ash/Ali had of them suggested that they were “secondary” to the others as these limo scenes spell out:





I think the reason Brooks was pushed as much as he was on screen along with Reality Steve’s spoiler was because Chris may have been the most confident of the last four F1 guys. Not that Jef (momentarily), JP and Roberto weren’t also, but the editors probably needed to enforce the Bachelorette “closure” with Arie/Bentley/Frank a bit more on their seasons.

JBF

Posts : 4971
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Well said and I agree with your thoughts. High clap 

Very interesting looking back and comparing. Maybe that is why Des and Ali got so close while the show was airing. I have a feeling Ali knew more about the situation than she was letting on. She did say she was "certain" Chris was the final guy. ;) I know I will be paying more attention next season to all of the clues and not so much to the spoilers!

soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:48 pm

@soccermom333 wrote:Well said and I agree with your thoughts.  High clap 

Very interesting looking back and comparing.  Maybe that is why Des and Ali got so close while the show was airing.  I have a feeling Ali knew more about the situation than she was letting on.  She did say she was "certain" Chris was the final guy.  ;)  I know I will be paying more attention next season to all of the clues and not so much to the spoilers!
Yes! Great thinking all around. Thanks JBF for again bringing clarity.

This whole experience is messy (!) for final 4-6 contestants and esp F3. What's funny is everyone consistently says what matters most is the love that occurs outside of the Bachelor Bubble ... until their guy finishes F2 or F3!

Bottom line for me is exactly what Des said in her interview with Ryan S. She said if she/Chris had met in coffee shop or somewhere off the show, they would have gotten together as they are each other's types & like minded in what they want out of relationship. As opposed to Brooks who flat out said in his post show interview that if he/Des met off the show, they most likely would NOT have gotten together. I am pretty sure same could have been said for Jef/Emily and probably Roberto/Ali, who gave it a great shot, but never made it down the aisle because they are just not in same place.

MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2708
Join date : 2012-10-01
Location : Pemberley estate

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by JBF on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm

I don't know if it is clarity... like I said, I could be wrong about my whole "take" on this. Yet don't we all feel like we have seen some of this drama before, if in different "forms"?

Wow, MVMom39forever... I missed some of that in the interviews. Funny you mentioned coffee shops... when you re-watch their pool time in Atlantic City (episode #4), Chris brings those places up with her. They are probably composing poems at one now.

JBF

Posts : 4971
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:45 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum