SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris *Fan Forum* - Pictures - No Discussion

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris *Fan Forum*  - Pictures - No Discussion Empty Des and Chris *Fan Forum* - Pictures - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:22 am

sanlee088 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me wrote:Screencaps of Desiree and Chris during the Finale/After The Final Rose

More To Come

Bachelorette 9 ~ Chris & Desiree ~ Screencaps Album [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelorette 9 ~ Chris & Desiree ~ Screencaps Album [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
/set/?set=a.498195193592402.1073741910.123898977688694&type=3

/set/?set=a.498551323556789.1073741915.123898977688694&type=3

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris *Fan Forum*  - Pictures - No Discussion Empty Re: Des and Chris *Fan Forum* - Pictures - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:35 am

Some More Screencaps I made from the Finale of Chris & Desiree:

Bachelorette 9 ~ Desiree & Chris ~ Screencaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris *Fan Forum*  - Pictures - No Discussion Empty Re: Des and Chris *Fan Forum* - Pictures - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:41 am

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:44 am

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:06 am

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:52 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:04 am

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:30 am

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris *Fan Forum* - Pictures - No Discussion

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum