Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Living on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 am

JBanana wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

My fun is gained from evidence and facts. Speculation throws me off a bit as my imagination/thoughts can be strong. It is hard when I'm mixing facts/evidence with speculation because my/the imagination can go all over the place that has nothing to do with the show.

Example I could speculate that Ashley regretted sending William home, so she sends for William for the FRC and to prove his love, he shaves his head. Therefore the stripped shirt man is William because the man does not have hair at the back of his head. Therefore, William is F1 and Blake is F2 because William told Ashley to bring him back too.

I know the board is open for speculation, but sometimes, when one is following through logically on points/evidence to understand a situation, speculation can really throw it off. But, good. I guess William could be F1. Since Bentley came back, why not William. Or Ryan for that matter.

sorry, but I think we are all speculating to the same degree, using the evidence we see before us. To say that others are speculating and you are not is kinda silly. But it's okay, we just disagree about this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Happens every season. The fangs are starting to come out. Blatantly calling me/referring to me as silly. I wonder what it will be like just before the FRC/three weeks when it if finally revealed that JP is not F1. Can't wait! affraid

Living

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:52 pm

@Living wrote:

My fun is gained from evidence and facts. Speculation throws me off a bit as my imagination/thoughts can be strong. It is hard when I'm mixing facts/evidence with speculation because my/the imagination can go all over the place that has nothing to do with the show.

Example I could speculate that Ashley regretted sending William home, so she sends for William for the FRC and to prove his love, he shaves his head. Therefore the stripped shirt man is William because the man does not have hair at the back of his head. Therefore, William is F1 and Blake is F2 because William told Ashley to bring him back too.

I know the board is open for speculation, but sometimes, when one is following through logically on points/evidence to understand a situation, speculation can really throw it off. But, good. I guess William could be F1. Since Bentley came back, why not William. Or Ryan for that matter.

sorry, but I think we are all speculating to the same degree, using the evidence we see before us. To say that others are speculating and you are not is kinda silly. But it's okay, we just disagree about this. yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:48 pm

happyntexas wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At some point, don't ask me when, Fijiman said she came to the island excited but left crying, or something to that effect. There is speculation as to which if not both of the guys are walking off. Is there any possible way this SC of her on the platform could be after and not before the FRC?

My money is on After the FRC, that cap could be random but somehow I think it's when she chases after her F1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


I've agreed with you on this one before....and I still say, as long as we are "speculating" . t They could both leave her at the FRC, forcing her to take the initiative and come and get 'em.

But, I've also thought, at one point, that the man in the GSG is Ryan (and yes I know he is not supposed to be there BUT). All kinds of things run through your mind when you are guessing. And it's fun to guess. Just because of the height and build factor....it could've been Ryan. Anyway, on with the show. LOL


I have thought this as well LOL!

pavalygurl

Posts : 3873
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 pm

@Reidiscool wrote:
@chaslom4 wrote:At some point, don't ask me when, Fijiman said she came to the island excited but left crying, or something to that effect. There is speculation as to which if not both of the guys are walking off. Is there any possible way this SC of her on the platform could be after and not before the FRC?

My money is on After the FRC, that cap could be random but somehow I think it's when she chases after her F1 yes


I've agreed with you on this one before....and I still say, as long as we are "speculating" . t They could both leave her at the FRC, forcing her to take the initiative and come and get 'em.

But, I've also thought, at one point, that the man in the GSG is Ryan (and yes I know he is not supposed to be there BUT). All kinds of things run through your mind when you are guessing. And it's fun to guess. Just because of the height and build factor....it could've been Ryan. Anyway, on with the show. LOL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Reidiscool on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At some point, don't ask me when, Fijiman said she came to the island excited but left crying, or something to that effect. There is speculation as to which if not both of the guys are walking off. Is there any possible way this SC of her on the platform could be after and not before the FRC?

My money is on After the FRC, that cap could be random but somehow I think it's when she chases after her F1 yes

Reidiscool

Posts : 789
Join date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Living on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:We don't have facts until we are shown them when the episode airs though, so everything is speculation until it has been shown.

Fact Ashley is in a thin strap dress at the FRC
Fact FRC was on Vomo Island
Fact one of the men wore a suit to the FRC\
Fact one of the men alighted from a helicopter
Fact......

And I could go on.

Living

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by CarrieA on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 pm

We don't have facts until we are shown them when the episode airs though, so everything is speculation until it has been shown.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Living on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 pm

JBanana wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
JBanana wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Thanks so much for that slo-mo! I think it will be very helpful.

It appears to me that the last sequence in the slo-mo is entirely different from the rest of the shots at the podium and looks more like she is standing where she is in tears talking about how unfair it is. The sun is shining strongly on the back of her hair so she is facing a different direction, but more importantly there is a tree/shrub on the left side of the screen. I can't see any such thing or shadow of one at the podium area.

Also, at this slow speed, it looks to me that she is looking at this man with great love in her eyes as he walks past her and that she may be just beginning to smile where the film cuts.

agree wholeheartedly.

this screencap is showing it all on her face, she's very much in love:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think the "stressful" look on her face that they are showing us with GSG is just tons of emotion and her trying not to cry because she's so overwhelmed in the moment. But I don't think anything bad is happening at that point, she is overwhelmed because she is about to get a proposal. And they cut it off right as she is beginning to smile.

Thanks Rosepetal and bluwavz for the videos! Both of them are really helpful. In the slow-mo, it's at about the 3:08 mark that it looks like his arm is moving back to reach for something in his pocket. And Ashley looks down at that point to watch what he is doing. At the 4:35 mark he walks around her in order to get on her right to propose. I remember in seasons past people talking about how they want the b'ette on the left for the proposal so they get a straight shot of her left hand facing the camera when the ring gets put on. Because of that and the wind whipping her hair all into her face, it would make sense that they would have him walk around her to make the proposal. And the look on her face at that point looks lovestruck. Also her gaze is watching him walk around, it seems more circular than walking away, and at the end of the turn, right before it goes to black, she looks up, as if that person walked around and is facing her. So she looks up at his face.

Obviously this is all JMO. But someone else posted this all a while ago, unfortunately I can't find the post. So I guess this is just me saying after seeing it again that I still agree with them!


I have looked and looked. I do not see what you see.

1)When Ashley is looking down, her eyes are closed before her head tilts downwards. Her head is lifted before she opens her eyes.
2) Funny, she is not looking at the guy much while he is saying the sweet nothings to her. She seems to be looking everywhere else.
3) I do not know how this works but you say, the man puts his hand in his pocket. presumably, takes out the ring, then walks around Ashley to position her for the proposal. Sounds and feels very wrong. The man is in position,takes the ring out ,then kneels to propose. T|hat is the real way it is done. So the man is holding ring while he circles her before kneeling down.
4) Of course the matter of the putting his hand into his pocket for the ring is just speculating as noting whatsoever is seen in the video to indicate anything of this.
5) I am even wondering if this man is JP. Ashley is in heels and still barely reaches the man's shoulder.

yes, Living, I think it is very clear that we both see different things! But both of us are speculating, based on what we see, not only me! It's all speculation based on tiny details and evidence. That's what makes it fun!

My fun is gained from evidence and facts. Speculation throws me off a bit as my imagination/thoughts can be strong. It is hard when I'm mixing facts/evidence with speculation because my/the imagination can go all over the place that has nothing to do with the show.

Example I could speculate that Ashley regretted sending William home, so she sends for William for the FRC and to prove his love, he shaves his head. Therefore the stripped shirt man is William because the man does not have hair at the back of his head. Therefore, William is F1 and Blake is F2 because William told Ashley to bring him back too.

I know the board is open for speculation, but sometimes, when one is following through logically on points/evidence to understand a situation, speculation can really throw it off. But, good. I guess William could be F1. Since Bentley came back, why not William. Or Ryan for that matter.


Last edited by Living on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Living

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by jelle on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a question and don't know if it has been addressed. In a certain screencap of Ashley in her FRC gown while she is standing on some sort of platform her hair is completely down. In what I am seeing of the FRC her hair is pulled back at the top...Any thoughts?

If you are talking about the caps with Ashley walking on the deck with the red railings,and she is wearing her FRC dress, that is at the Namale Resort. Her hair is down and if I remember right she is wearing a bacelet. That location is for the fantasy/overnight dates and as of now, no one knows why she would be wearing her FRC dress in that location. Some have surmised that it may be a photoshoot or just a screencap to confuse people.

jelle

Posts : 1011
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by chaslom4 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:01 pm

At some point, don't ask me when, Fijiman said she came to the island excited but left crying, or something to that effect. There is speculation as to which if not both of the guys are walking off. Is there any possible way this SC of her on the platform could be after and not before the FRC?

chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by raekae on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a question and don't know if it has been addressed. In a certain screencap of Ashley in her FRC gown while she is standing on some sort of platform her hair is completely down. In what I am seeing of the FRC her hair is pulled back at the top...Any thoughts?

Could be a couple of things... before F2 & F1 arrives, it got windy, they pulled her hair up...they tooks some promo shots... I do think it's at the same time since she seems to have the same bikini marks...

Is it where she's on the platform where she meets Ryan? I'm wondering if thats near her villa/room and thats where she's pondering her decisions for the day? no idea

raekae

Female Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 33
Location : California

http://TheKellyLife.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Fleurdesel on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a question and don't know if it has been addressed. In a certain screencap of Ashley in her FRC gown while she is standing on some sort of platform her hair is completely down. In what I am seeing of the FRC her hair is pulled back at the top...Any thoughts?

Could be a couple of things... before F2 & F1 arrives, it got windy, they pulled her hair up...they tooks some promo shots... I do think it's at the same time since she seems to have the same bikini marks...

Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 524
Join date : 2011-06-02
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum