Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 61 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by emusha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So it's probably Ben who walks away...and maybe Ashley goes after him?
Awww, my poor Ben. :Frown:

Yeah, I don't think we've seen the lead running after someone unless they walked away..

Have we had any F2 walk out on a lead before?

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So it's probably Ben who walks away...and maybe Ashley goes after him?

Yeah, I don't think we've seen the lead running after someone unless they walked away..

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Could that be Chris Harrison?

Ok...so I have had my limit of pudding for the day.
I saw your post:"Could that be Chris Harrison?" and then I see your avatar at the bottom of Ashley getting plowed from behind by JP and think---nah--that can't be CH---that's crossing the line now and he'd get fired for that.(not to mention he's married)

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21607

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm exhausted catching up on posts. I agree with Emusha that GSG is walking away from Ashley and I believe the above pic is him. I don't think he forgot something unless he says he'll be right back but doubt that because she looks too concerned or upset in the video clip. What this all means I have no idea.

I'm lost. Yes I see him walking, but I don't see Ashley in the picture to show whoever it is walking away from her.

Right after that shot above, they move to this one~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Could that be Chris Harrison?

hmm does he ever go to the actual FRC location?? I saw him send off the F2 at the beginning of a stairwell, plank, roadway etc....but not get on the plank/roadway/stairwell etc... :greenman:

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:26 pm

it would be soo hard to watch :pinkcry: Ben is such an adorable sweet guy - and I have such a crush on him...but I guess he's not a match with Ashley....I'm sure he'll find his princess charming though and I'm excited to see how things shape up with Shawntell i think they'd hit it off!!

I could see them joining business ventures. Ben could vintage his own Newton special for embalming. Kind of like a 2fer.

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21607

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Gina it's way clearer in the slo-mo previews watch the last few seconds - and you'll see this scene

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Could that be Chris Harrison?

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 pm

@albean99 wrote:

I'm exhausted catching up on posts. I agree with Emusha that GSG is walking away from Ashley and I believe the above pic is him. I don't think he forgot something unless he says he'll be right back but doubt that because she looks too concerned or upset in the video clip. What this all means I have no idea.

I'm lost. Yes I see him walking, but I don't see Ashley in the picture to show whoever it is walking away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 pm

it would be soo hard to watch :pinkcry: Ben is such an adorable sweet guy - and I have such a crush on him...but I guess he's not a match with Ashley....I'm sure he'll find his princess charming though and I'm excited to see how things shape up with Shawntell i think they'd hit it off!!

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 pm

hissyfit :tissuebox Don't want to watch this. I'm already getting sad for Ben and for Ashley.

black_tears

Female Posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 pm

So it's probably Ben who walks away...and maybe Ashley goes after him?

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum