SELECT CONTENT

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Wait! I thought that Fosters show wasn't coming back until Feb, because Ravenswood was coming back in Jan? I saw Fosters comes back on a Mon, but does Ravenswood come back in Jan too?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Whew! It's coming back in Jan! Which is still too far away!

So much to think about with that little girl and Olivia's boyfriend!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:35 pm

LIVES ARE IN UPHEAVAL IN THE WINTER PREMIERES OF "PRETTY LITTLE LIARS" AND "RAVENSWOOD," AIRING TUESDAY, JANUARY 7, STARTING AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY

Ravenswood Marathon to Air Jan. 1 from 1:00 – 6:00 PM ET/PT

Pretty Little Liars Marathon to Air Jan. 7 from 12:00 – 8 PM ET/PT

Burbank, CA (Nov. 20, 2013) – The search for answers may lie buried deep within the dream world in the winter premieres of “Pretty Little Liars” and “Ravenswood,” airing on Tuesday, January 7, starting at 8:00 PM ET/PT.

Armed with the knowledge that Alison is alive, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer have more questions now than ever before in an all-new episode of “Pretty Little Liars,” entitled “Who’s In The Box?,” airing Tuesday, January 7 (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT). Trying to put the pieces together Hanna comes up with the idea that if they find out who is really buried in Ali’s grave it may lead to much needed answers. But as the girls search, Emily has trouble dealing with how she feels about Alison being alive.

Meanwhile, Caleb returns to Rosewood, and Ezra has clandestine meetings with Mona and Aria.

“Ravenswood,” returns on Tuesday, January 7 (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT) with the new episode “Revival.” Fresh off his trip to Rosewood, Caleb struggles to deal with the aftermath of his brief time with Miranda on the other side.  Remy realizes her dreams may be the best clue they have into understanding the pact, but she unwittingly attracts something that is determined to make sure Remy doesn’t wake up.  And Miranda decides to haunt Mrs. Grunwald for answers but discovers Grunwald may have a ghostly friend of her own.

Meanwhile, Luke and Olivia are unnerved by Collins’ increasing attention towards their mother, and Olivia makes a major decision about Dillon, without realizing his true motivations.

“Pretty Little Liars” and “Ravenswood” are produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and executive produced by I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick, Joseph Dougherty and Leslie Morgenstein. “Pretty Little Liars” stars Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Ian Harding, Laura Leighton, Shay Mitchell, Janel Parrish and Sasha Pieterse. “Ravenswood” stars Nicole Gale Anderson, Tyler Blackburn, Steven Cabral, Brett Dier, Merritt Patterson and Britne Oldford.

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:47 pm

atem wrote:Wait!  I thought that Fosters show wasn't coming back until Feb, because Ravenswood was coming back in Jan?  I saw Fosters comes back on a Mon, but does Ravenswood come back in Jan too?
Fosters is back in Jan after Switched At Birth, Ravenswood after PLL on Tuesdays. Saw glimpses of the finale last night as I was eating dinner have to re-watch online later today but from what I saw, that little girl gave me the chills! Almost as scary as the dolls in PLL! The corpses in the house though affraid 
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:Wait!  I thought that Fosters show wasn't coming back until Feb, because Ravenswood was coming back in Jan?  I saw Fosters comes back on a Mon, but does Ravenswood come back in Jan too?
Fosters is back in Jan after Switched At Birth, Ravenswood after PLL on Tuesdays. Saw glimpses of the finale last night as I was eating dinner have to re-watch online later today but from what I saw, that little girl gave me the chills! Almost as scary as the dolls in PLL! The corpses in the house though affraid 
Yeah! I was freaking for a moment about when or if they would still be back on time, but see I was wrong.

The dead bodies were in the old S&L Bank and they did it to themselves as a sacrifice to bring Caleb and Miranda back! Did it work? Seems it did... who has to kill themselves as a sacrifice this time?!

Ms. Gunwald was creepier than ever!

That little girl... man, she was freaky! I wonder who 'he' is when Dylan said that he would be mad about what happened?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Here's an interesting article about Dylan/Dillan (or however he spells it) http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/11/ravenswood-dillon-has-a-connection-to-the-past.html

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:25 am

I think I'm going to watch this commercial for their winter return a billion times, it's so good!  Cannot wait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_PHAHxeAg8

Really enjoyed this recap and theories!

http://ravenswoodpllush.wordpress.com/

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:07 am

OMG, look at this!

Does Collins have any powers, like Mrs. Grunwald does?

"I can't give that away, but -- yes."
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/11/ravenswood-caleb-and-miranda-are-soulmates-raymond-collins-powers-and-more-from-ep-oliver-goldstick.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zap2it%2Ftelevision+%28Zap2It+-+Television%29

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Episode 1.06-Revival

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 Wi4w8
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 Zuqah1
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 Svtcpf
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 Ir156w
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 Scx5kx
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 Dfzhhu
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 2625r1i
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 2553jur
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 2rfbu5j
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 2wn9tgz
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 2v3n6rq
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 10 2aew21j

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Thanks momoftrips!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:26 pm

I hate having to get into a show again. That's what it feels like to me when you have to wait a long period of time after 5 episodes. But, it will be back soon!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Canadian Promo:

Sneak peek #1

Sneak peek #2

Sneak peek #3

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

+2
b
atem
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum