SELECT CONTENT

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by atem Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:07 pm

momoftrips wrote:First sneak peek:

I loved that scene! High clap 

Does she and Luke have something going on?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 Empty Re: Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

Post by momoftrips Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:31 am

atem wrote:
momoftrips wrote:First sneak peek:

I loved that scene! High clap 

Does she and Luke have something going on?

Yes they do and he isn't going to be happy that she becomes friends with Caleb. Should be good.

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:58 am

High clap High clap Yay! Tonight is the night!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Here's an article

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/10/ravenswood-premiere-spoilers-luke-and-olivias-dads-murder-and-7-more-things-to-look-forward-to.html

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:55 pm

I haven't kept up with the previews...I'm still unsure if I'll like this creepy show!  giggling I do have a question:  Are Caleb and the girl with the short hair supposed to be siblings or is she a love interest for him? Thanks

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:39 pm

b wrote:I haven't kept up with the previews...I'm still unsure if I'll like this creepy show!  giggling I do have a question:  Are Caleb and the girl with the short hair supposed to be siblings or is she a love interest for him?  Thanks
They aren't siblings or love interesets. I watched the preview clip and really think I'm going to like this show! It's right up my alley.

However, many reports are that she and Caleb sure have a lot of chemistry.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Episode 1.03 Believe

Luke is resistant when Caleb and Remy try to convince him that Ravenswood is being plagued by the supernatural. To convince him, they decide to try and contact the "other side." Olivia begins her own investigation into her father's death, which turns much more sinister than she was expecting. Remy grows more concerned about her mother, who recently returned from Afghanistan. And while Miranda continues to yearn for a connection to her family, she begins to feel like someone, or something is watching her.

Meanwhile, everyone gathers for a somber event, and Collins and Miranda both offer Caleb a reason to stay in Ravenswood.

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 2qdo55j
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 16910ec
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 2qvgwls
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 2q8yseb
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 339ugwx
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 27xpiy1
Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars - Page 4 2pouvj4

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks momoftrips I can tell this show is a show I've been wanting forever! High clap  Thank goodness I started watching Pretty Little Liars when The Bachelor/Bachelorette got on my last nerve!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:41 pm

atem wrote:
b wrote:I haven't kept up with the previews...I'm still unsure if I'll like this creepy show!  giggling I do have a question:  Are Caleb and the girl with the short hair supposed to be siblings or is she a love interest for him?  Thanks
They aren't siblings or love interesets.  I watched the preview clip and really think I'm going to like this show!  It's right up my alley.

However, many reports are that she and Caleb sure have a lot of chemistry.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure I'll watch tonight to see. I love the mystery aspect. We will see how "creeptacular" it is! HaHa!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:42 pm

atem wrote:Thanks momoftrips I can tell this show is a show I've been wanting forever! High clap  Thank goodness I started watching Pretty Little Liars when The Bachelor/Bachelorette got on my last nerve!
T4P the synopsis MOT!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:54 pm

No problem guys. I'm really excited about both shows tonight!

Sneak peeks for tonight:

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:26 pm

OMG, I think they are right! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/10/ravenswood-premiere-is-miranda-a-ghost-now.html

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ravenswood - Spinoff of Pretty Little Liars

+2
b
atem
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum