SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Page 86 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:33 pm

I want to be very optimistic , I don't understand why sean cant come with her , it seems that he is looking for an opportunity for him and peta to at least spent time , and I can sense he misses that , even during the dancing with the stars , petas friends made a way for cat to be busy ? for BHL work while sean and peta is fooling the fans twice going to those locations instead of cat , pls bear with me , just bringing it out there ,may be we can really check it out if petas bro is here , pls sorry

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by blessed66 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:33 pm

giddypok wrote:To you guys , I am very happy until now , that cat is in seattle , I jus feel that sean has some feelings for peta and peta really liked him , the other day ,mark kurian ,, twitted in her account to say that the future depends on what you do today , I hope I am wrong , that sean now is looking for something for them to break up ,that he is having cold feet and that he misses peta , guys , pls prove me wrong
Sean is in love with Catherine and only Catherine. They might be even together right now. Just because he is not on the picture does not mean they are together. May the girl is just visiting. Sean and Catherine are planning a wedding. PETA is just a friend to both of them

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici now
Gotta go against the feyonce and root for the M's pic.twitter.com/YExv08jm13
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 BSuAO3vCMAAPNIH

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:36 pm

FYI: Mariners are playing the Rangers tonight

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:36 pm

giddypok wrote:I want to be very optimistic , I don't understand why sean cant come with her , it seems that he is looking for an opportunity for him and peta to at least spent time , and I can sense he misses that , even during the dancing with the stars , petas friends made a way for cat to be busy  ? for BHL work while sean and peta  is fooling the fans  twice going to those locations instead of cat , pls bear with me , just bringing it out there ,may be we can really check it out if petas bro is here , pls sorry
Where are you getting you information? Please kindly stop saying thing you do not know,

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:40 pm

I am a fan of this forum for the longest and this the only place I go whenever I go check sean and cats news , I hate it when Catherine goes by herself and she always with him, and why at least cant they not update us ,the fans , or some kind of hint that the wedding is a go

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Somehow, I think even when Sean and Catherine are rooting for their home teams when they are playing each other that they are able to do it in the same room. Shay and Andrew can't watch the Red Sox and Yankees, the teams they love, together- so Catherine and Sean are farther evolved than those two.

Love Catherine's shirt- she found a nice one.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:40 pm

umngirl wrote:
giddypok wrote:To you guys , I am very happy until now , that cat is in seattle , I jus feel that sean has some feelings for peta and peta really liked him , the other day ,mark kurian ,, twitted in her account to say that the future depends on what you do today , I hope I am wrong , that sean now is looking for something for them to break up ,that he is having cold feet and that he misses peta , guys , pls prove me wrong
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you are totally, completely wrong. Why would you think Sean loves/wants anyone but Cat? He has always had zero interest in Peta, even when they were spending 10+ hours together every day. I honestly think you are looking/wanting them to break up when there is no reason to think anything of that nature is happening. Instead they are getting ready to get married.

The last thing you said was prove you wrong. Great suggestion to go back and read the threads we see every single day. That Peta crap is so yesterdays gossip. I really dislike this negative thinking for absolutely no reason. If you really are a Seancat fan you cannot really believe that BS. Most of us come here for the joy and happiness their love story brings to us. We are believers, get on board.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 pm

jcrbil wrote:She might be in CA.... the background looked to me like an airport.  Perhaps we are jumping to conclusions to think that since the girl's from Seattle that they were either on the same plane to Seattle or that they met in the Seattle airport.  (Jump to conclusions?  We would never do that!).

Any way you slice it, though, there are big move(s) afoot.  There are multiple reasons why Catherine might go to Seattle- with Sean or alone.  And Sean might reasonably have a reason to be somewhere apart from Catherine.  I don't think, however, that Catherine is arranging to have her household things sent to Dallas.  Sean already lived in Dallas and has an apartment full of stuff.  Catherine's been away from Seattle for months.  I think she probably gave away anything she didn't have with her - probably before she left Seattle.  I have the impression that she lives light on the ground and would feel that if she found out she truly needed something, she'd replace it.  Given what shipping costs are, unless she's really attached to something, I think she'd give it to a place where someone else could acquire it.

Truth is they've been pretty quiet on social media today (not that unusual in the last few weeks).  And we have all too many (good) reasons to speculate about what they might be doing.
I don't think she would ship household items but I'm sure she has personal items she still wants.  When my hubby and I were engaged, we lived in separate cities for a while.  I would visit him and left necessities there.  When it was time for me to make the permanent move there, I went back and got my personal things like photo albums, high school yearbooks, personal items that I didn't bother to bring the first time.  I don't think Cat would've taken everything she liked the first time she moved to LA since she knew it wasn't going to be her permanent home.  But if they're ready to settle in Dallas, she might want those things now.

And she probably would want to see her family again before making a big move. However, this is all speculation (as always) as we don't even know if she's in Seattle!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 pm

giddypok wrote:I want to be very optimistic , I don't understand why sean cant come with her , it seems that he is looking for an opportunity for him and peta to at least spent time , and I can sense he misses that , even during the dancing with the stars , petas friends made a way for cat to be busy  ? for BHL work while sean and peta  is fooling the fans  twice going to those locations instead of cat , pls bear with me , just bringing it out there ,may be we can really check it out if petas bro is here , pls sorry
First off, we don't know where Sean is. We actually don't know where Cat is either other than she took a picture with a girl from Seattle. And I don't for one second believe Sean misses spending time with Peta. Towards the end of DWTS, he didn't even want to do that. As for Peta's brother, the only way to prove that is if Peta posts another tweet or a picture.

Honestly, I think you should reread these threads. You don't really seem like much of a fan of them if you have this many questions about such an old topic of conversation.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:45 pm

lipsis wrote:
Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici now
Gotta go against the feyonce and root for the M's  pic.twitter.com/YExv08jm13
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 BSuAO3vCMAAPNIH
I love the "feyonce" mention. Now Sean needs to reply back about his Rangers.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 86 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:49 pm

With all due respect giddypok, I dont think you are the fan you say you are or that you could possibly read this forum. If you are and you did you would know that Sean and Peta have only seen each other once since DWTS ended and that was 6 weeks ago at her birthday party, where Catherine was by his side AND where Sean announced that they had set the date but couldnt announce it. This is a FAN forum. We have a forum on the general board for doubters of their relationship.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

+39
bluejay8
kitcat
mtnlvr55
Itsme_Tami
mbs