SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Page 2 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Cute Picture

@BarrysBootcamp: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici of The Bachelor engaged in exercise @BarrysBootcamp West Hollywood! #TheBachelor http://t.co/Zw6iumt4gM

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Af6f3beee60b73ca909f67e7faeb80cb_zps2b5dad5a

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Wow thanks motheroffive, you made my afternoon. So cute. I love the Sean towers over his boo.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 pm

smartcat wrote:Wow thanks motheroffive, you made my afternoon. So cute. I love the Sean towers over his boo.
I was excited to see the picture as well. We do not get enough pictures of just the two of them! Yes when she does not have on heels you can really see the difference in their size!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:10 pm

motheroffive wrote:
smartcat wrote:Wow thanks motheroffive, you made my afternoon. So cute. I love the Sean towers over his boo.
I was excited to see the picture as well. We do not get enough pictures of just the two of them! Yes when she does not have on heels you can really see the difference in their size!
I loved watching the Seancat videos when that size difference meant a sweet kiss on the top of her head or on her beautiful hair melt, melt so tender !
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Here is the bigger version Smiley they are so cute . Love what the way they work out together Smiley love love them:) wifey is so tiny when she is not wearing heels:) cute and adorable giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 258clsg
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Sean is being feisty today with the negative tweeters.

@PatWAdams: @SeanLowe09 What kind of Christian listens to this junk?? Been in Hollywood too long, have you? What a disappointment!!

@SeanLowe09: @PatWAdams Have a wonderful day!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:33 pm

motheroffive wrote:Sean is being feisty today with the negative tweeters.

@PatWAdams: @SeanLowe09 What kind of Christian listens to this junk??  Been in Hollywood too long, have you?  What a disappointment!!

@SeanLowe09: @PatWAdams Have a wonderful day!
I love it! giggling rotfl rotfl 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:37 pm

High clap One for the Seanster
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Our lovebirds had an extreme work out today at the bootcamp :)

“@BarrysBootcamp: U2 CRUSHED it today! RT @clmgiudici: Ready to WERK. @BarrysBootcamp
“@BeFitMotivation: It's hard. It hurts. It's worth it.””

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:41 pm

motheroffive wrote:Cute Picture

@BarrysBootcamp: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici of The Bachelor engaged in exercise @BarrysBootcamp West Hollywood! #TheBachelor http://t.co/Zw6iumt4gM

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Af6f3beee60b73ca909f67e7faeb80cb_zps2b5dad5a
Yay! A picture! Now the people at the library want to know why I'm grinning ear to ear at the computer! lol Couldn't take not having access to SeanCat so I came on down. Three and a half hours of no more electricity to go.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Kill em with kindness, hubs!

Pat Adams ‏@PatWAdams 1h
@SeanLowe09 What kind of Christian listens to this junk?? Been in Hollywood too long, have you? What a disappointment!!

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 21m
@PatWAdams Have a wonderful day!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:46 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Cute Picture

Yay! A picture! Now the people at the library want to know why I'm grinning ear to ear at the computer! laugh out loud Couldn't take not having access to SeanCat so I came on down. Three and a half hours of no more electricity to go.

Lipsis , you are too funny giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 88 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #21

+39
bluejay8
kitcat
mtnlvr55
Itsme_Tami
mbs