SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 Empty Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by BachNoFoolMe Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:29 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Love!!!!!!
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 33yml5l
she looks love drunk to me!..wonder what he has given her before that moment?..LOL
She's not looking all that conflicted here... giggling 
& he looks like the cat that got the cream.....sneakyl :whistle: Hugesmile
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 am

I'd say they both look like their in seventh heaven. giggling giggling  Love their facial expressions especially Des's.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Deez Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:55 am

My thoughts exactly :bigsmile:

Deez

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:38 am

That picture on the locked thread is SO adorable! I tried to post it so we could have it on this thread.
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/5wyv5y.jpg
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:42 am

Des looks exhausted and tired/sleepy as thou she just got up

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:45 am

So adorable that I had to grab it! I can't wait to hear more details from Jason & Molly about dinner!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am

Haha! We all have such good taste! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:51 am

soccermom333 wrote:Haha!  We all have such good taste!  ;)
Oh, sorry soccermom. If you had it first, I will change mine back :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:06 am

NO!!! Keep it. ;) I have a feeling that we will be getting lots of pictures, and have lots to choose from as time goes on!

Does anyone think it is a coincidence that right after their dinner with Molly and Jason, that Des posted the great picture of them? I wonder if they got some advice from Jolly?? Notice how Molly had their backs too! Anyway....have a great day!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

soccermom333 wrote:NO!!!  Keep it.  ;)  I have a feeling that we will be getting lots of pictures, and have lots to choose from as time goes on!  

Does anyone think it is a coincidence that right after their dinner with Molly and Jason, that Des posted the great picture of them?  I wonder if they got some advice from Jolly??  Notice how Molly had their backs too!  Anyway....have a great day!  

Thanks soccermom! I had already changed it back and you are right. I think we will continue to see so many great pics of them.

I would have loved to be able to listen in on that dinner! I am sure they did get advice from them. I hope they become great friends! I am sure they will share some things in their next podcast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:45 am

Nice pic!! They both look so happy! Hugesmile 
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubinar Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:04 am

Great pic, I just think she has no make-up or little make-up on.

Tubinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs