Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by brittany44000 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:59 am

That pic is from last aug or sept when he was in that fashion show.
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 am

brittany44000 wrote:That pic is from last aug or sept when he was in that fashion show.
thanks for clarifying, Britt!..why do i get a certain feeling that most of your Avis are droll-worthy?...LOL...giggling  eyedrool :eyesigh: 

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Okay, let's decorate the thread.....

thanks Britt, SLA and BachNFM....
My "New" Shenanigan Manner (giggling ) : awwww bowdown shocked! :Drool: heartbeat :Flirty: heartandarrow hearts love eyedrool 

so, its as recent as this August, right?.....why do i get the feeling that he is much much younger here? :eyesigh: 
I have a feeling he's modeling at that Fashion show. From the looks of what I googled about the show...they have that very carpet setup outside for the models to walk on while people are sitting around naturally outdoors in the shopping areas. http://cleanandsafepdx.com/ABOUT/fashions-night-out.html
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Ty for sharing, BNFM.its just i noticed that the suit and shirt are similar the ones he was wearing on the show. .However, Britt said, it was from last year (Aug/Sept), before he went to the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Bryden Vukasin ‏@BrydenVukasin 12h @realjamescase @MikeyTenerelli @ChrisRSiegfried @JuanPaGalavis @RealZakWaddell we need a #Bachelorette fantasy football league

Zak Waddell ‏@RealZakWaddell 11h @BrydenVukasin @realjamescase @MikeyTenerelli @ChrisRSiegfried @JuanPaGalavis and +100 point bonus if your player injures a finger

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 1h @RealZakWaddell @BrydenVukasin @realjamescase @MikeyTenerelli @JuanPaGalavis Juan's place on Sundays?
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 921

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 2m
Relaxing weekend in Lake Chelan! @chrisrsiegfried #lovehim #loveSeattle http://instagram.com/p/de21MXCGOH/

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Thanks for posting Bleu. Love the pics. Nice to see them spending time with friends and in such a lovely place too. I wonder if they are Chris's co workers.
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:08 pm

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

My "New" Shenanigan Manner (giggling ) : awwww bowdown shocked! :Drool: heartbeat :Flirty: heartandarrow hearts love eyedrool 

so, its as recent as this August, right?.....why do i get the feeling that he is much much younger here? :eyesigh: 
I have a feeling he's modeling at that Fashion show. From the looks of what I googled about the show...they have that very carpet setup outside for the models to walk on while people are sitting around naturally outdoors in the shopping areas. http://cleanandsafepdx.com/ABOUT/fashions-night-out.html
He looks so much younger. It's amazing what a difference a year can make. I agree he looks like he was modeling here. And also looks great clean shaven.Hugesmile 
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Pia1 wrote:Thanks for posting Bleu. Love the pics. Nice to see them spending time with friends and in such a lovely place too. I wonder if they are Chris's co workers.
Thanks for the pics, blu yes  the couple beside Chris doing the piggyback used to be Chris' roommates.
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 921

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Thanks for posting Bleu. Love the pics. Nice to see them spending time with friends and in such a lovely place too. I wonder if they are Chris's co workers.
Thanks for the pics, blu yes  the couple beside Chris doing the piggyback used to be Chris' roommates.
Thanks BB.
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:15 pm

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yep! He's carrying a shopping bag like the other models for the model call.
2observe

Female Posts : 3138

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 1h Monday motivation!! The purpose of life is a life with purpose. -Robert Byrne #goafterit #Godswill #Findpurposethisweek

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 41m Enjoying my Monday right now. What are you up to?!
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum