SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Teri Brown ‏@TeriBrownKOMO 1h
In the words of @chrisbharrison, she had the most dramatic #Bachelorette finale ever. Find out what @DesHartsock's up to now #liveonkomo @ 4

I hope we get a link! Edit: I managed to catch the interview live online, I summarized it in the media thread. Hugesmile
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by andrea_kristy Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:38 am

Chres with the newly weds

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 020243ec3c6e11e3a74122000aeb10b1_8
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:41 am

andrea_kristy wrote:Chres with the newly weds

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 020243ec3c6e11e3a74122000aeb10b1_8
Which means they are going to party, vacation, hang out together all the time, even have their babies round about the same time, so the cousins can grow up close together. Oh, my imagination is getting ahead of me. lol!

Also, I liked when Ahna had blonde hair, but the brunette is growing on me. If I didn't know better, I would say Chris and his sister, and Des look like blood relative. That closeness between the four is a good support for Des.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Chris has a large, close family and extended network. I think Des loves it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Out of curiosity, I was clicking on a few links this morning and found an interesting twitter follow by Chris. He is following @GottmanInst, which has this for it's twitter bio "Providing practical tools and skills to strengthen #relationships. Based on 40+ years of research and clinical practice by Drs. John & Julie Gottman".

Apparently they have a well known practice in the Seattle area and run workshops for couples...both private or group, including premarital counseling. There is a schedule of dates for workshops taking place this Fall...see this Workshop Link.

For those who follow Chris and Des more closely than I, do you think they could have already attended the workshop in early October? If not, it might be worth keeping an eye on the weekend in December when the workshop is held again in Seattle...or this might be nothing at all. Maybe something Chris's mom suggested looking into...isn't she a therapist? Maybe not, like I say I don't follow Chris and Des closely enough to know.

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw it out there to see if any of you know anything about this.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:Out of curiosity, I was clicking on a few links this morning and found an interesting twitter follow by Chris. He is following @GottmanInst, which has this for it's twitter bio "Providing practical tools and skills to strengthen #relationships. Based on 40+ years of research and clinical practice by Drs. John & Julie Gottman".

Apparently they have a well known practice in the Seattle area and run workshops for couples...both private or group, including premarital counseling. There is a schedule of dates for workshops taking place this Fall...see this Workshop Link.

For those who follow Chris and Des more closely than I, do you think they could have already attended the workshop in early October? If not, it might be worth keeping an eye on the weekend in December when the workshop is held again in Seattle...or this might be nothing at all. Maybe something Chris's mom suggested looking into...isn't she a therapist? Maybe not, like I say I don't follow Chris and Des closely enough to know.

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw it out there to see if any of you know anything about this.

Thanks litta! I can totally see Des and Chris doing premarital classes. They are one couple that really has their act together. We should keep an eye on it but I am not so sure they would announce it to the public if they did go but maybe some other couple would tweet about it. I would agree that they would probably go in this fall before all the wedding planning takes off next year. I am so excited for this couple and everything that is o come! They both seem so down to earth and grounded. !! Happy des has found an extended family in Chris's!! They seem to love her too. Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Lauren G. Curry ‏@lgcurry 54m
Me & @DesHartsock..
Meant to be. #bestiesatfirstsight

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 BXXoR7vCUAAym3L

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:33 pm

suzipratt Fun morning shooting with Desiree Hartsock of The #Bachelor. Such a sweetheart.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 Be9089d03cee11e38d4922000aeb11ae_7

Andy Brooks ‏@iamABSmooth 38m
@DesHartsock Great meeting you at the @ULTA_Beauty kart today alongside @jennihogan ;) #BreastCancerAwareness

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 BXXslHmIgAAkbx-

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Devon A. Mills ‏@devonamills 1h
Bachelor(ette) fangirl time! Put my dorkface on to meet @DesHartsock today. Sweet girl, great cause. #ULTAkiss

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 BXXmiGZCcAE-iM7

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:01 am

Litta123 wrote:...He is following @GottmanInst, which has this for it's twitter bio "Providing practical tools and skills to strengthen #relationships. Based on 40+ years of research and clinical practice by Drs. John & Julie Gottman".

I always felt after seeing the hometown visit that mom brought home a lot of 'shop talk' about relationships because Chris seemed so much more in tune with his emotional side than most men at age 27. So I can totally see mom suggesting pre-marital counseling. Heck, it can't hurt!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:17 am

I agree with you, and I noticed that Chris valued everything his Mom was saying to him. He truly listened to her. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if she suggested "pre-marital counseling!" Heck, even I was asking if anyone suggested therapy for them after that blowout from Des on the second to last episode. I can't imagine Chris's family was happy with the outburst, and they must have been worried about him, so I believe, if not therapy, then definitely some sort of relationship or pre-marital counseling. Also, the catholic faith provide pre-marital counseling for its members who are about to get married. So, any form of counseling can't hurt at all.

Btw, @GottmanInst asked today. "Have you told your loved one, you loved them today?!" Good question....
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:32 am

MMA50 wrote:I agree with you, and I noticed that Chris valued everything his Mom was saying to him.  He truly listened to her.  Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if she suggested "pre-marital counseling!" Heck, even I was asking if anyone suggested therapy for them after that blowout from Des on the second to last episode.  I can't imagine Chris's family was happy with the outburst, and they must have been worried about him, so I believe, if not therapy, then definitely some sort of relationship or pre-marital counseling. Also, the catholic faith provide pre-marital counseling for its members who are about to get married.  So, any form of counseling can't hurt at all.  

Btw, @GottmanInst asked today. "Have you told your loved one, you loved them today?!" Good question....

Thanks MMA50, this is a good question. I remember Des telling chris after his beautiful proposal, that she promised to tell him everyday. :yes:  :yes: 

I believe Des also said that she loved how in love her parents still were. Nice to see that BOTH Des and chris had such wonderful examples growing up.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs