SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Deez wrote:I see where his poem "Last Thoughts" was written on April 29 and this was written after meeting the parents?

Did we see the dates in the right order?
I've been wondering what they did between 4/29 and 5/6??????

Back to top Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Deez wrote:I see where his poem "Last Thoughts" was written on April 29 and this was written after meeting the parents?

Did we see the dates in the right order?
I am not sure if we what was shown matches the "actual dates". But for sure (thanks Grace for flagging this on another thread), the last time Chris saw Des was on April 29th and Des wrote a poem to him on May 4th after she decided he was the one. The sleuthers said the proposal was on May 6th so whatever they were all doing between April 29th and May 6th is still a mystery scratch 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Oh Grace I just posted the point you raised earlier on another thread. So now exactly when did Brooks break up with her? Remember Des was catching flack for saying that there was still 2 weeks left after Brooks left. I am now not sure of exact timing now based on the new facts we got from D&H.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:23 pm

The Brooks fans had Brooks on a flight to Antigua on 4/27 I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:39 pm

So someone had posted on another thread that the time difference between LA and Antigua is 3 hours and that the flight from LA to Antigua is 7.75 hours. So very possible if they left early in the morning that the break up was on 4/27. Even if it was 4/28 which I doubt since the MTP was 4/29, just weird that she would be able to do a RC, MTP and break up with Drew and LCD with Chris all on 4/28. I am thinking maybe Des was right after all with her 2 weeks timeline post break up and proposal.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:The Brooks fans had Brooks on a flight to Antigua on 4/27 I believe.
Brooks was in ID on 4/27 with his mom and sister. We got this great cap during the show in Boise:
chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 4 Boise11

He said he was flying out the next night which would have been 4/28. I doubt he would have had a date on 4/29 so the breakup was 4/30. The F3 RC was 5/1 and the FRC was 5/6. So it was 6 days between the break-up and proposal.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:50 pm

sfrank wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The Brooks fans had Brooks on a flight to Antigua on 4/27 I believe.
Brooks was in ID on 4/27 with his mom and sister. We got this great cap during the show in Boise:
chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 4 Boise11

He said he was flying out the next night which would have been 4/28. I doubt he would have had a date on 4/29 so the breakup was 4/30. The F3 RC was 5/1 and the FRC was 5/6. So it was 6 days between the break-up and proposal.
Thank you for that.. the perplexing thing is Chris puts the MTP on 4/29. scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:51 pm

So either Chris's timeline is off or above shot was manufactured by TPTB, everyone can have their choice of what the truth is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:55 pm

mercieme wrote:So either Chris's timeline is off or above timeline was manufactured by TPTB, everyone can have their choice of what the truth is.
Chris timeline is off... MTP was likely 5/2 or 5/3.

According to our board timeline that we did all season CH was spotted at LAX on 4/28 going to Antigua. Obviously that would be for Brooks/the F3 RC which would have taken place before MTP.  We also have CH's return from Antigua on 5/7.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:04 pm

When was Chris and Drew's FD? I don't think the date is manufactured. Only a few of us are going to wonder about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:07 pm

From our timeline....but I think the RC was actually on 5/1 and the break-up was 4/30.
Also, according the People magazine the breakup and proposal took place within 7 days which would also make 4/30 correct.

4/24, Weds: Travel to Antigua (14-15 hr flight)
Accommodations: Des at Verandah, Chris at Galley Bay, Drew at Verandah, Brooks at St. James Club
4/25, Thurs: Fantasy Date #1 – Drew. Jeep ride along coastline, Festival, Shirley Heights picnic near sunset, Rain drives them inside, maroon top.
4/26, Fri: Off
4/27, Sat: Brooks met with his mom and sister in Boise, Idaho. [Date confirmed by Lvstx spotting a sign on show.]
4/27, Sat: Fantasy Date #2 – Chris. Devil’s Bridge, Helicopter ride, Barbuda beach play, beige/silvery string top, olive bikini
4/28, Sun: Brooks flew to Antigua
4/28, Sun: Chris Harrison spotted at LAX to Antigua
4/29, Mon: Fantasy Date #3 – Brooks. CH visits Brooks at St. James Club, Des/Brooks blow up at Verandah pier, aqua top, white shorts. Brooks leaves in limo. Flies home or still on island?
4/30, Tues: Rose Ceremony #9 at St. Anne’s Point. No one eliminated.
(2 guys remaining: Chris and Drew)
4/30: earthquake in Antigua, no damage, most didn’t feel it
5/1: Chris Harrison was twitter silent until 5/8, except for 3 bball game tweets
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:15 pm

I was just wondering if they could have gone one with the show because of the detour to Boise. They knew it was leading to a break-up and circled back to it at some point. She made one odd comment.. "he can't picture a marriage, because maybe he doesn't love me." Maybe?

I'm just thinking aloud.. your timeline makes sense and probably Chris' date is off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor