SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:People article with some cute tidbits 

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Sounds like they're gearing up to announce wedding info, I wonder if they will give People Magazine the exclusive.

Yep! They are getting ready for their wedding, how exciting for them and for us fans. Can't wait for their wedding day, I will be there in spirit, I don't think it's not going to be live, even if it's a TV wedding.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Sounds like they're gearing up to announce wedding info, I wonder if they will give People Magazine the exclusive.

Yep! They are getting ready for their wedding, how exciting for them and for us fans. Can't wait for their wedding day, I will be there in spirit, I don't think it's not going to be live, even if it's a TV wedding.

This is exactly what happened to Melissa Rycroft. People magazine had exclusive rights. We can now look forward to some beautiful pictures. ;) I am happy for them and it is about time! You can tell they are soooo ready.

I highly, highly doubt anyone will televise it and show it later. I am sure at this point they don't care. At least they are getting paid by People Magazine and we get to enjoy a beautiful spread!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:44 pm

^People didn't have exclusive rights to Melissa's wedding. It was either US mag or InTouch that did.

If they give a magazine the exclusive picture rights it will probably whichever one gives them the biggest payoff.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:47 pm

umngirl wrote:^People didn't have exclusive rights to Melissa's wedding. It was either US mag or InTouch that did.

If they give a magazine the exclusive picture rights it will probably whichever one gives them the biggest payoff.

Sorry I thought it was people. Smiley But you are right, whoever they go with will pay them!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:04 pm

If they are getting paid by a magazine, then either the old bachelor/ette contract was changed (tptb had rights for 2 years after airing), or they were able to negotiate something (for instance, tptb may now have the right of first refusal, so if they choose not to televise, then the couple is able to negotiate their own deals. We will see. I would think that if there was no televising at all Des and Chris would have been able to announce a date by now.

Melissa's wedding was not a bachelor franchise wedding. She could do whatever she wanted.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:33 pm

ABC has refused to televise their wedding and if they went with another network you can bet ABC will make a pretty penny off it. Because of that I doubt it is being televised just like Chris has told us. He stated this recently. I take my cues from him. I came to the conclusion "someone" was taking pictures. Probably People.

Anyway happy for them. It's been so long and they are ready I am sure. It is too bad they were waiting around for ABC and then ABC refused to televise.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:21 pm

jcrbil wrote:If they are getting paid by a magazine, then either the old bachelor/ette contract was changed (tptb had rights for 2 years after airing), or they were able to negotiate something (for instance, tptb may now have the right of first refusal, so if they choose not to televise, then the couple is able to negotiate  their own deals.  We will see.  I would think that if there was no televising at all Des and Chris would have been able to announce a date by now.

Melissa's wedding was not a bachelor franchise wedding.  She could do whatever she wanted.

I am of the same opinion. We can't compare Chris and Des with Emily, Melissa, or Deanna. These 3 ladies did not find love on the Bachelar, and cannot be considered a bachelar couple success.
So, I am just ready to hear the real story from Chris and Des. We will see.
IMO the only reason for no ABC televise wedding will be because Chris and Des decided on their own to take a different route, other wise I suspect it will be televise especially because of the bolded statement.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:56 am

Maggenzm wrote:

i found the article as such a teaser! :Nod:

i am still a 80/40 for a TV wedding giggling (or 40/80 (?) doesnt matter to me Hugesmile ).I am just more than eager to hear the final announceement from the lovebirds ASAP Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Looks like your couple has a New Years Day date with a whole lotta roses.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-chris-soules-joined-by-trista-sutter-others-at-rose-parade-20141812

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 Family10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel15Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Thanks! Marquel! beatingheart I'm excited to see them with the exception of Sarah.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:41 am

I just now read this article (very behind on things). Good for Des & Chris. It's not a televised wedding but at least their fans can see them on TV again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:07 pm

albean99 wrote:I just now read this article (very behind on things). Good for Des & Chris. It's not a televised wedding but at least their fans can see them on TV again.

Which article?

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor