SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:
albean99 wrote:I just now read this article (very behind on things). Good for Des & Chris. It's not a televised wedding but at least their fans can see them on TV again.

Which article?
Sorry, I should have quoted it. The US magazine article up thread about them being in the parade.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Ahh ok thanks! I thought there was a link I wasn't seeing laugh out loud

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:04 pm

This (Des/Chris S.) are a very likable couple. I think the viewers and their fans will be happy to see them on the float--and hey it comes right before their wedding, what do you know about that? giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This (Des/Chris S.) are a very likable couple. I think the viewers and their fans will be happy to see them on the float--and hey it comes right before their wedding, what do you know about that? giggling

Kasha, you always say what I am thinking. I really would have thought if they refuse them a TV wedding and all that cash after making them wait almost 2 years might put a strain in the TP/Chres relationship, but I guess not. These 2 are a class act, definitely better than I am, I would have broken all ties, just saying.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:38 pm

I have a feeling the days of TB televised weddings are over.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:38 pm

IDK, I am the only one who thinks there still could be a possibility of it being shown on ABC? I guess I am still in denial or naïve because from what I have read Des/Chris didn't let out a whole lot of details about their wedding plans....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:42 pm

I don't understand what they could "let out" about their wedding plans. We know there will be a bride and groom, attendants and family/friends. 
There will probably be music of some sort, refreshment and decorations/flowers. They aren't going to tell anyone outside of those attending the date or venue for obvious reasons. They don't need nosey parkers and gawkers hampering their day. 
As far as televised rights etc---ABC per their contract have certain first provisions.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:45 pm

luvlady345 wrote:IDK, I am the only one who thinks there still could be a possibility of it being shown on ABC?  I guess I am still in denial or naïve because from what I have read Des/Chris didn't let out a whole lot of details about their wedding plans....

They've answered fans on Twitter recently, no TV wedding, ABC wasn't interested nor are they taping it for future use. Basically they aren't involved at all, Des/Chris are working with their own planner etc.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling the days of TB televised weddings are over.

ITA and I'm glad. I have no interest in watching Andi and Josh's wedding. I don't like it that TPTB play favorites. I am a Brooks fan and have come to really appreciate Des and Chris' love story and feel like they were treated shabbily. I never was a fan of Andi's.... didn't like how she left JP or dumped Nick.... JMO Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Des and Chris, IMOAA, are very lucky/blessed. They met on his farce of a show and fell in love with each other and appear very happy. 
They went back to enjoying the privacy of their own lives(to a certain extent) and Des is going on to fulfill her creative dreams.  
Realistically, this was all launched via this franchise. They will also get paid something(I have no idea how much) to appear on the Rose Parade Float. Plus, they get to have their wedding, their way privately. 
I really think it's a win-win in their case.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Des and Chris, IMOAA, are very lucky/blessed. They met on his farce of a show and fell in love with each other and appear very happy. 
They went back to enjoying the privacy of their own lives(to a certain extent) and Des is going on to fulfill her creative dreams.  
Realistically, this was all launched via this franchise. They will also get paid something(I have no idea how much) to appear on the Rose Parade Float. Plus, they get to have their wedding, their way privately. 

ITA, Kasha. I have this feeling they'll look back on this as a lucky break that ABC didn't choose to show their wedding. I haven't really been impressed by any of the weddings televised from the show. There's something to be said for making your own choices and not being stuck with the editing & drama. I'm sure Des & Chris will have a lovely wedding.  :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:43 pm

albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Des and Chris, IMOAA, are very lucky/blessed. They met on his farce of a show and fell in love with each other and appear very happy. 

ITA, Kasha. I have this feeling they'll look back on this as a lucky break that ABC didn't choose to show their wedding. I haven't really been impressed by any of the weddings televised from the show. There's something to be said for making your own choices and not being stuck with the editing & drama. I'm sure Des & Chris will have a lovely wedding.  :married

I completely agree with this. I wasn't impressed with any of the weddings either. I am glad they will have their own wonderful way and not have a bunch of stupid stuff they should not have to put up with.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor