SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm so happy for Des and Chris!! Des has really become one of my faves. So classy, so kind, so normal. I'm glad life seems to be treating this lovely couple well!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Yay! Soo happy for them. They will be such great parents.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 1f49b  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:03 pm

chrisrsiegfried
I can't tell you all how excited I am and we are to be having a little Siegfried! No matter what we have, (boy emoji) or (girl emoji)we are so happy! #2to3 in 6! Any guesses what @desireesiegfried and I will be having? 

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 13092230_249131662108440_1839739725_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzNzgyMjMwNzM4MTAyMDIzNg%3D%3D

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Yay! Congrats Des & Chris! and to all of you fans! Fun times ahead!  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 1f603  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 1f476

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 8367-910 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 I_got_13 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:56 pm

This is such great news! I wish them the best of luck.
They are my favorite couple and my favorite contestants of all times.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:03 pm

clapping!  Hoorray to the wonderful couple, may you have a healthy, smooth and safe delivery of your precious bundle of joy.  May you all be blessed through this amazing life changing journey.

Last edited by reason on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:03 pm

heartbeat Remember the proposal? 

It's not just a yes or a no. 
It's a 'do you wanna grow old together?'
Do you wanna share your experiences with me? Can I share mine with you? 
Do you wanna start a family? Do you wanna have kids?' 

I don't have a SC but I'm pretty sure she was doing heart eyes.  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 1f60d

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:42 pm

What wonderful news! Love this couple and wish them all the best for a healthy baby.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:heartbeat Remember the proposal? 

It's not just a yes or a no. 
It's a 'do you wanna grow old together?'
Do you wanna share your experiences with me? Can I share mine with you? 
Do you wanna start a family? Do you wanna have kids?' 

I don't have a SC but I'm pretty sure she was doing heart eyes.  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 1f60d

omg, let's just watch it again. and again. cause it never gets old!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Chris is such a solid guy....and Des is a sweetheart
I remember at the MTP when Des brother Nate asked him how he will feel if Des chose someone else, and his answer was that he didn't know because he hadn't been rejected before.. He was just confident in who he was and knew what he wanted that he pursued Des and proposed regardless of her feelings for Brooks.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 1f49b  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:45 pm

It brings me so much joy to hear that these two are going to add a little one to their family. This new milestone for Des & Chris brings fond memories of so many posters that rooted for them during Des's season. One of the posters, Murasaki was our able champion back then & I hope she still takes a peak here sometime to see how far & how well these two are doing. Mazel tov to Des & Chris.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:13 pm

mercieme wrote:It brings me so much joy to hear that these two are going to add a little one to their family. This new milestone for Des & Chris brings fond memories of so many posters that rooted for them during Des's season. One of the posters, Murasaki was our able champion back then & I hope she still takes a peak here sometime to see how far & how well these two are doing. Mazel tov to Des & Chris.

I remember reading her posts, and how sure she was about Des and Chris. I will happily admit I was wrong, and have done a 180 on my opinion of them. They have done everything right. Moved in together, went back to their lives and jobs, got married on their own, and now a baby on the way a year after that. They stay on the fringe of the Bach world, but mostly out of the spotlight. I couldn't be more happy for them.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor