SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:21 pm

^ Bought a house and got a dog too. Baby was bound to be next but I didn't think now, what a nice surprise!

Mura was the very first person I thought of. Smiley

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:36 pm

Congrats to this beautiful couple on their bundle of joy!! So happy for them. Who is not pregnant in the franchise?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:36 pm

Chris Manson.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:50 pm

^ Don't put it past a certain Bachelorette laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:53 pm

Congratulations to my favorite Bach couple. Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:44 pm

It just dawned on me that when she did the charity dance competition last month, she was around 8 weeks pregnant! That and the recent snowboarding/skiing trip convinced me that she wasn't pregnant laugh out loud.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:It just dawned on me that when she did the charity dance competition last month, she was around 8 weeks pregnant! That and the recent snowboarding/skiing trip convinced me that she wasn't pregnant laugh out loud.

It sounds like she has been lucky, in the interview she sad when she gets nauseous she eats and it goes away. I am not surprised that she and Chris combined to make a mellow fetus. I am so very happy for them.
They are going to be so very adorable as a family. Maybe baby Sigfried and baby Bleu will get to meet someday.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:54 pm

awwww I am so happy for Des and Chris. What a beautiful couple and to be sure they will make amazing parents. heartbeat cloud nine cheerleader

heartandarrow

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:33 am

Congrats to my ultimately favorite Bach's couple! They are going to be such awesome parents!
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:11 am

smileyyay  :Chris: smileyyay  :Chris: smileyyay  :Chris: smileyyay :Chris: smileyyay

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:02 am

bleuberry wrote:^ Bought a house and got a dog too. Baby was bound to be next but I didn't think now, what a nice surprise!

Mura was the very first person I thought of. Smiley

Me too. Bs he is like the boards godmother for this couple, so convinced that chris was F1. We used to pm back and forth because I was 100% sure that Brooks was not F1 from the beginning but she and a bunch of chris fans were convinced of that plus that it was chris. Good times.
Barely anyone listened either way because of the great RS and all the "insider" information sprouting up everywhere. :yes:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:21 pm

Des is on a little book tour and she kicked off in NYC at GMA today. Here's the clip.

And on USA Today: Exclusive Wedding Tips From Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor