SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:35 pm

grace8136 wrote:Yes well, maybe I'm biased... I find it impossible to comprehend that she was crying AFTER a night in the fantasy suite with HRH. That's all kinds of wrong. :Drool: Hugesmile :yes: I find this more plausible than that she was entirely acting during the break up with Brooks, plus it matches his dates in the book. The fact that he says one week after meeting his parents and one week until the proposal doesn't matter, because those were the about the timing when he wrote it. The fantasy date could have been around 5/2 or 5/3. Also, what secrets can't Chris keep? I have to wonder if it's not about what is real and what is not on the show. I wish he could write a book about that!!
Works for me!

But to be honest ... I really don't care too much what went down and when during production. Des & Chris seem to be further along in their relationship than most other prior couples from show at this point so who cares ... past is past. It is almost as if the finale was a year ago vs. less than a month ago. Everything they are willing to share on social media just seems really natural. I don't get the sense at all that they are trying to prove anything or even mildly aware that they should be.

It's like Brooks who? Fleiss who? Chris Harrison who?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:39 pm

As long as they are happy, that's all that matters.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:As long as they are happy, that's all that matters.

:yes: Absolutely!! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Hey guys, just wanna let y`all know. Pls check the new vid posted by Grace on video thread. Interesting, to say the least :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:34 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Yes well, maybe I'm biased... I find it impossible to comprehend that she was crying AFTER a night in the fantasy suite with HRH. That's all kinds of wrong. :Drool: Hugesmile :yes: I find this more plausible than that she was entirely acting during the break up with Brooks, plus it matches his dates in the book. The fact that he says one week after meeting his parents and one week until the proposal doesn't matter, because those were the about the timing when he wrote it. The fantasy date could have been around 5/2 or 5/3. Also, what secrets can't Chris keep? I have to wonder if it's not about what is real and what is not on the show. I wish he could write a book about that!!
Works for me!

But to be honest ... I really don't care too much what went down and when during production. Des & Chris seem to be further along in their relationship than most other prior couples from show at this point so who cares ... past is past. It is almost as if the finale was a year ago vs. less than a month ago. Everything they are willing to share on social media just seems really natural. I don't get the sense at all that they are trying to prove anything or even mildly aware that they should be.

It's like Brooks who? Fleiss who? Chris Harrison who?
I know it doesn't matter now, but what TPTB do behind the scenes is a fun little mystery to solve, just like how JBF figured out so much during the show. I just find it interesting, that's all. bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 7 Empty FD done and filmed last scenario? - my thoughts

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:15 pm

grace8136 wrote:I was saying that I think the FD with Chris could have been after the LCD/MTP. Chris puts himself in the book on a plane to JFK on the 27th and already MTP on the 29th. What if Drew had his FD, then the Brooks saga, F3RC, LCD/MTP, FD, Proposal. Des wanted to "talk future" and was on top of him on the beach. She was all googlily eyed with him after he read that poem. None of the FD looked like a girl saving her heart for someone else and if she was, I don't think she would have wanted Brooks to see all that if he was F1 in her mind at the time of the FD. That FD looks post decision. Maybe the Brooks saga took extra time and with her family already there, they stuck to the schedule, circling back for the FD. Was the boat on the LCD sleuthed out to really be Brooks' FD boat?
That makes total sense. I'm in the camp that the dates in the book are accurate - it fits with Chris, who seemed to have documented each poem carefully as to when and why. It also explains a couple of other things. If they waited and had and filmed the FD last - as you said, it totally fits with whom she seems to be and whom he seems to be. The quick turnaround to "I want to be with him the rest of my life" that everybody is so concerned with doesn't fit as far as a proposal and acceptance that quickly with whom she seems to be (if we go with the previously mentioned timeline and the order in which things are shown). Yes, I believe the scales fell from her eyes and she saw what the show clearly was showing us the whole time - who fit her perfectly for a life-time relationship in marriage. I'm on the fence about whether the breakup with Brooks had some manufactured elements in the editing - what I don't doubt is that at one time she clearly was zeroing in on him. Her LCD with Chris ended up a fantasy date anyway. She clearly stayed the night (though as I said earlier, I don't agree with this morally) - though low and whispered, we hear her telling him she is. Her greeting the next day was from a Des who was no longer in the frenzy of a hard-hitting crush on someone else, she was a woman who was awaiting the man she could clearly see a future with to meet her family. She didn't run to him, she waited for him - with more certainty she wanted him in her future. I saw the stars in her eyes after that poem on the FD. Many watchers were going "oh, no, another poem" but to girlfriend that was a love language. She wrote him one in return on 5/4 (per the book), but for some reason didn't give it to him until after the proposal (per what's in the book).

So, yes, I think them having an FD last to fit the timeline (and not having her family have to wait) makes perfect sense. Kudos, Grace. I still think the "Yes to Love" First Look at Season 9 video tells us the whole story. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09qHt4tCrPI

She had her heart broken by Sean, thought she might have a chance with Bryden - when he left, Chris was her anchor. The song "Yes to Love" fits so perfectly with showing that Bryden beach date and that nothing before can compare. The First Look video made sure to show us the B +D in the sand (optimistic Des that this could be the one) and then made sure that we saw the other drawing in the sand - with Chris' and Des' names and the heart. "Our hearts open" in the poem to him - said lightly? I don't think so. She was hopeful, but the same analytical Des who - though thinking Sean was perfect for her - was still in the real world. If her heart was clearly then taken by Brooks, would she have written that? Once written, you can't take it back. TPTB made sure to show us saying she loved Brooks in episode 5. All of us for Chris were screaming in our hearts, but...but...did you see how she and Chris meshed in Madeira? Also...I don't think I mentioned it here, but I totally think that she was kind of thinking, Oh, yeah, I did say that...(when Chris H. prompted her after HD to reinforce verbally she loves Brooks) - but was it still true? She mentions specifically Chris' hometown then as opening the door for doubt in that area. (and reinforces that in the Instagram pic of an open heart pendant where she references Hometowns as still having her "heart wide open". If...the breakup with Brooks wasn't doctored, I chalk it up to "here we go again" and nerves and exhaustion and closure, etc. Yes, she clearly saw him as a potential F1 for awhile and I believe still had that hope - though it had to be waning for awhile, but then he did the turnaround at hometowns.) Did she really feel torn between the two? Honest Des - who we started getting to know on Sean's season - tells me "yes" she did. Did she go from total heartbreak to LCD to meet the parents to a proposal and committing herself verbally to truly loving Chris and a lifetime relationship with Chris in 2 or 3 days? Your scenario makes me want to breathe a sigh of relief, 'cause it gives me a reasonable explanation that she didn't. It explains her "hesitancy" with Nate about seeing Chris as a lifetime partner "at that moment" - when in the FD she seemed a lot more certain. Why? 'Cause it happened after the MTP? It makes perfect sense to me. One more thing I noticed upon reviewing the episodes while waiting/hoping for Chris to be her final F1, but have never seen referenced here? The only part of her conversation with Chris shown in Cocktail Party Week 1 was her question, phrased something like this, "Where did you say you lived (or were from) again? His answer, "Seattle." An accident this question and answer was shown - and nothing else until the week 3 rooftop conversation and subsequent choosing of him for the private concert - even though Brooks had still shown up and could have been given the rose? Of course not. Yep, I've been lurking all along.

Last edited by mimitalks on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar police)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:27 pm

mimitalks wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I was saying that I think the FD with Chris could have been after the LCD/MTP. Chris puts himself in the book on a plane to JFK on the 27th and already MTP on the 29th. What if Drew had his FD, then the Brooks saga, F3RC, LCD/MTP, FD, Proposal. Des wanted to "talk future" and was on top of him on the beach. She was all googlily eyed with him after he read that poem. None of the FD looked like a girl saving her heart for someone else and if she was, I don't think she would have wanted Brooks to see all that if he was F1 in her mind at the time of the FD. That FD looks post decision. Maybe the Brooks saga took extra time and with her family already there, they stuck to the schedule, circling back for the FD. Was the boat on the LCD sleuthed out to really be Brooks' FD boat?
That makes total sense. I'm in the camp that the dates in the book are accurate - it fits with Chris, who seemed to have documented each poem carefully as to when and why. It also explains a couple of other things. If they waited and had and filmed the FD last - as you said, it totally fits with whom she seems to be and whom he seems to be. The quick turnaround to "I want to be with him the rest of my life" that everybody is so concerned with doesn't fit as far as a proposal and acceptance that quickly with whom she seems to be (if we go with the previously mentioned timeline and the order in which things are shown). Yes, I believe the scales fell from her eyes and she saw what the show clearly was showing us the whole time - who fit her perfectly for a life-time relationship in marriage. I'm on the fence about whether the breakup with Brooks had some manufactured elements in the editing - what I don't doubt is that at one time she clearly was zeroing in on him. Her LCD with Chris ended up a fantasy date anyway. She clearly stayed the night (though as I said earlier, I don't agree with this morally) - though low and whispered, we hear her telling him she is. Her greeting the next day was from a Des who was no longer in the frenzy of a hard-hitting crush on someone else, she was a woman who was awaiting the man she could clearly see a future with to meet her family. She didn't run to him, she waited for him - with more certainty she wanted him in her future. I saw the stars in her eyes after that poem on the FD. Many watchers were going "oh, no, another poem" but to girlfriend that was a love language. She wrote him one in return on 5/4 (per the book), but for some reason didn't give it to him until after the proposal (per what's in the book).

So, yes, I think them having an FD last to fit the timeline (and not having her family have to wait) makes perfect sense. Kudos, Grace. I still think the "Yes to Love" First Look at Season 9 video tells us the whole story. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09qHt4tCrPI

She had her heart broken by Sean, thought she might have a chance with Bryden - when he left, Chris was her anchor. The song "Yes to Love" fits so perfectly with showing that Bryden beach date and that nothing before can compare. The First Look video made sure to show us the B +D in the sand (optimistic Des that this could be the one) and then made sure that we saw the other drawing in the sand - with Chris' and Des' names and the heart. "Our hearts open" in the poem to him - said lightly? I don't think so. She was hopeful, but the same analytical Des who - though thinking Sean was perfect for her - was still in the real world. If her heart was clearly then taken by Brooks, would she have written that? Once written, you can't take it back. TPTB made sure to show us saying she loved Brooks in episode 5. All of us for Chris were screaming in our hearts, but...but...did you see how she and Chris meshed in Madeira? Also...I don't think I mentioned it here, but I totally think that she was kind of thinking, Oh, yeah, I did say that...(when Chris H. prompted her after HD to reinforce verbally she loves Brooks) - but was it still true? She mentions specifically Chris' hometown then as opening the door for doubt in that area. (and reinforces that in the Instagram pic of an open heart pendant where she references Hometowns as still having her "heart wide open". If...the breakup with Brooks wasn't doctored, I chalk it up to "here we go again" and nerves and exhaustion and closure, etc. Yes, she clearly saw him as a potential F1 for awhile and I believe still had that hope - though it had to be waning for awhile, but then he did the turnaround at hometowns.) Did she really feel torn between the two? Honest Des - who we started getting to know on Sean's season - tells me "yes" she did. Did she go from total heartbreak to LCD to meet the parents to a proposal and committing herself verbally to truly loving Chris and a lifetime relationship with Chris in 2 or 3 days? Your scenario makes me want to breathe a sigh of relief, 'cause it gives me a reasonable explanation that she didn't. It explains her "hesitancy" with Nate about seeing Chris as a lifetime partner "at that moment" - when in the FD she seemed a lot more certain. Why? 'Cause it happened after the MTP? It makes perfect sense to me. One more thing I noticed upon reviewing the episodes while waiting/hoping for Chris to be her final F1, but have never seen referenced here? The only part of her conversation with Chris shown in Cocktail Party Week 1 was her question, phrased something like this, "Where did you say you lived (or were from) again? His answer, "Seattle." An accident this question and answer was shown - and nothing else until the week 3 rooftop conversation and subsequent choosing of him for the private concert - even though Brooks had still shown up and could have been given the rose? Of course not. Yep, I've been lurking all along.
Thanks for your response mimi.. It makes a lot more sense if you watch the dates in that order. Glad you think it is a possibility too. Just one question? When did she whisper that she was staying the night on the LCD? I missed that one. Her last comment is "I can't say it enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Thanks for your response mimi.. It makes a lot more sense if you watch the dates in that order. Glad you think it is a possibility too. Just one question? When did she whisper that she was staying the night on the LCD? I missed that one. Her last comment is "I can't say it enough."
Maybe I just thought I heard it? I'll go look - and listen - if I find it, I'll post it.
---------------------

After her whispered thank you. Start at 4:24. You are right! That is what she says. My bad. He whispers something back mike didn't pick up, then they kiss. Ok, ladies and any gents looking in, look where her hands go right afterward. Not your ordinary kiss. A prequel. Camera switching to the moon shot. Just like in the old movies...when they didn't show it, but you know it happened. Like on the FD - but this time there seem to be clear expectations. I'm sure the camera guy(s) couldn't get out of there fast enough...

But...(pesky reality rearing its ugly head) he does mention there are "no expectations" on the actual FD (for camera's benefit - actually audience's because by this time he almost sure he's final 1?) or did LCD really happen first? Hmmm....thoughts about this? I know they are in Seattle experiencing a life together and seem happy and committed to each other in the real world, but aren't there still things we all want to know? I still believe he was accurate about the MTP date, so...

Last edited by mimitalks on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 pm

I agree that despite we are thrilled for the happy couple and cheering them on all the way....there are some of us with endless tickled minds -who were part of sleuthing/speculating/analyzing team during the season- still wondering whether the evidences we gather fit the post-show facts. We can learn something from all of these and who knows maybe it would help us predict future seasons`s outcome :gotcha:. Its all fun! :trampoline: 

I think your take does make sense, Grace. the only thing that kept me wonder is : on the FD they talk about the HTD. it is the usual topic of convo happens in a normal FD. i have compared the FD with Jash, and both have similarities : The convo about HTD were took place on the beginning of the dates. What do you say about this? ...they made them talk about HTD here while omitting the one they had on their "LCD" (the actual FD)?

Great catch, mimi. i forgot about "Seattle" on epis.1 giggling. Actually i heard she was saying "i cant say it enough" (referring to him as the greatest man she ever met), on the LCD.

ETA. can someone fill me in, as per his poem, when was exactly the last time Chris met Des before the FRC? :anyone?: . TIA !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Well I have always thought that they got to spend extra time...we might not have seen tab on tv ...but maybe they had more than that one LCD...and the night portion followed a different date..just a thought....nothing to back it up but just a thought since they did have extra day or so since she sent Drew home before MTP..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Very interesting thoughts everyone. Thanks for taking the time! I can't make out what she says on the LCD, but I would not be surprised if she had stayed. They both looked at each other differently, the look of love is there for sure. ;) In Jason and Molly's first podcast, they talked about having the opportunity to stay the night with each other after the hometowns if they want. I had heard that before, so even though Des said goodbye to Chris at his parent's house, I don't think they REALLY said goodbye. Maybe that will all come out someday.

Does anyone have a tape of their first meeting on night one? Maybe on you tube? Thanks!

And another thought, remember when Mike Fleiss said there was one FD that was very steamy or something like that? At the time fans thought it was Drew, but now I'm thinking it was Chris and it was not shown. ??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:25 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Very interesting thoughts everyone.  Thanks for taking the time!  I can't make out what she says on the LCD, but I would not be surprised if she had stayed.  They both looked at each other differently, the look of love is there for sure.  ;)  In Jason and Molly's first podcast, they talked about having the opportunity to stay the night with each other after the hometowns if they want.  I had heard that before, so even though Des said goodbye to Chris at his parent's house, I don't think they REALLY said goodbye.  Maybe that will all come out someday.

Does anyone have a tape of their first meeting on night one?  Maybe on you tube?  Thanks!

And another thought, remember when Mike Fleiss said there was one FD that was very steamy or something like that?  At the time fans thought it was Drew, but now I'm thinking it was Chris and it was not shown. ??  
here ya go SM!! bestbud! 

2:22 : observe that she cant stop giggling!.....giggling 

what actually happened behind the scenes is indeed an interesting mystery to solve, to say the least :yes: 
about HTD : i always thought that the lead and all of F4 were staying the night at the hotel in their hometown. Its been revealed that Jash get busted by the producers after sneaking to spend the night /spend sometime together (?) in one hotel`s room in JP`s hometown. Hugesmile . Trista have also said that she was able to had a phone conversation with Ryan via hotel call service. After the producers found out about this, they plugged off the room`s phones for the subsequent seasons.

i think MF/Millsy tweeted the steamiest was Drew`s FD (he said it spesifically). Perhaps bc the AC was broken?? :lala:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor