SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 pm

So Taylor's gf, the girl in the fan photo with SeanCat posted the same picture on IG. She said they ran into them at the Grand Canyon. So perhaps they are doing a little sightseeing on the way home. The GC is absolutely breathtaking especially at sunrise and sunset.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:38 pm

umngirl wrote:So Taylor's gf, the girl in the fan photo with SeanCat posted the same picture on IG. She said they ran into them at the Grand Canyon. So perhaps they are doing a little sightseeing on the way home. The GC is absolutely breathtaking especially at sunrise and sunset.
That's great to hear. No need to rush. Maybe they will even get to Dallas on Tuesday after everyone is back to school and work. Make a little vacation out of it.

I just noticed that couple is headed to Dallas too.

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:40 pm

umngirl wrote:So Taylor's gf, the girl in the fan photo with SeanCat posted the same picture on IG. She said they ran into them at the Grand Canyon. So perhaps they are doing a little sightseeing on the way home. The GC is absolutely breathtaking especially at sunrise and sunset.
That's so cool. I wonder if they went out onto the glass horseshoe. Not my thing but many seem to like it. Yes it is wonderful and also in the same area is the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest might be a possibility of a drive through if they have time.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:41 pm

kitcat wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:So ladies what do you think sean is driving ?

probably a  car/SUV
You mean his Porsche car?
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
That's so cool. I wonder if they went out onto the glass horseshoe. Not my thing but many seem to like it. Yes it is wonderful and also in the same area is the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest might be a possibility of a drive through if they have time.
I've never been to the horseshoe part, just the south rim last year. I would tell them to swing by Antelope Canyon or Sedona too. Those are two of my favorite places.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
kitcat wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:So ladies what do you think sean is driving ?
probably a  car/SUV
You mean his Porsche car?
I think it has to be bigger than a car/SUV. They both have a lot of clothes. They have blankets, towels, all kinds of personal belongings, maybe some kitchen stuff and possibly that big TV at minimum to get to Dallas. I'm guessing a smaller uhaul.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 pm

lipsis wrote:
That's great to hear. No need to rush. Maybe they will even get to Dallas on Tuesday after everyone is back to school and work. Make a little vacation out of it.

I just noticed that couple is headed to Dallas too.

A little vaca on the way since they don't have the girls sounds great. It certainly was a long day with a lot of different ideas of what was happening. So nice to see that picture of Sean and Cat. Will sleep better knowing they're on the way and look so cute and happy.:Clap:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:01 am

umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
I've never been to the horseshoe part, just the south rim last year. I would tell them to swing by Antelope Canyon or Sedona too. Those are two of my favorite places.
I've never been to Antelope Canyon but if it's anything like Sedona which I just saw a couple of years ago I'll bet it's gorgeous. The Painted Desert and Petrified Forest are right with the Grand Canyon if I remember right so they might get a chance to see several places. With just the two of them and maybe a little time it will be a fun trip for them.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:06 am

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
I've never been to Antelope Canyon but if it's anything like Sedona which I just saw a couple of years ago I'll bet it's gorgeous. The Painted Desert and Petrified Forest are right with the Grand Canyon if I remember right so they might get a chance to see several places. With just the two of them and maybe a little time it will be a fun trip for them.
This is just a small taste of Antelope Canyon. But if they plan on seeing this, the best time to go is between 10 am and noon.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Img_0011
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Dsc01711
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 Dsc01710

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:06 am

umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
I agree with you, umngirl, I'm inlove with Sedona. Went to Grand Canyon and maybe next time I will go to Antelope Canyon. It looks marvelous. Wondering if this long drive back to Dallas means they are also looking for a beautiful backdrop for their wedding aside from a little sightseeing. I remember Catherine mentioned in an article that they want a beautiful backdrop.

Last edited by jaspats on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:07 am

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 73 88d0e98e137c11e3868522000ab592bd_7
seanloweksu
2 minutes ago
First time at Cracker Barrel and she's excited!

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:10 am

The probably didn't get to stop at fine establishments like Cracker Barrel when they had the girls with them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats