SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 Empty Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 pm

When reading Brooks tweets, like:

When you're right you're right, but when you're wrong you're dead-ass wrong. #RightToDeadWrong

I like to use my own interpretation to the meaning so I can keep with my fantasy.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:04 am

atem you wrote in the old thread:atem

afterawhile wrote:hmmmm lets see if this works... slide show put up by Dave Bascom:

Dave Bascom ‏@davebascom 19m

Inbound Marketing Lessons from The Bachelorette on @slideshare #bachelorette #INBOUND13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Inbound Marketing Lessons from The Bachelorette: Featuring Brooks Forester from FitMarketing

On the corner it says 'youtube video inside', but I don't see any link to one. Could someone ask if it will be available on youtube to see his presentation? Or if it can be made into a transcript or something? Thanks!

atem, the video on page 11, and 40 can be viewed directly from the slideshow, you will not be taken to youtube to watch it.

also page 72 proves that the fracture to the right index finger was a comminuted fracture (through the skin and tissue) and was a serious fracture.  those fractures are normally taken care of with surgery initially, so it surprises me that Brooks came back at all, let alone that night to the after date party to get his kiss.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:08 am

afterawhile wrote:atem you wrote in the old thread:atem

afterawhile wrote:hmmmm lets see if this works... slide show put up by Dave Bascom:

Dave Bascom ‏@davebascom 19m

Inbound Marketing Lessons from The Bachelorette on @slideshare #bachelorette #INBOUND13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Inbound Marketing Lessons from The Bachelorette: Featuring Brooks Forester from FitMarketing
On the corner it says 'youtube video inside', but I don't see any link to one. Could someone ask if it will be available on youtube to see his presentation? Or if it can be made into a transcript or something? Thanks!

atem, the video on page 11, and 40 can be viewed directly from the slideshow, you will not be taken to youtube to watch it.

also page 72 proves that the fracture to the right index finger was a comminuted fracture (through the skin and tissue) and was a serious fracture.  those fractures are normally taken care of with surgery initially, so it surprises me that Brooks came back at all, let alone that night to the after date party to get his kiss.
I believe someone who knew Brooks cousin said that he had to have surgery on it as soon as he got back from the show.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:10 am

A new thread already? I couldn't get the slide show to work on #11. I got to look through it again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:15 am

Found the post from Brooks' cousin's friend "lorijbaker"

I got the opportunity to talk to his cousin and she was reluctant to talk and I won't say all she said, but Brooks is not still in love with Des.  He made the best decision for him and for her ultimately.  His sister sent in his application for the show without him knowing about it.  He went ahead and did it and did develop feelings for Des but not strong enough to last after the show. Its very unusual being away for so long from friends and family, everything you do being monitored constantly and Des being the only girl in the picture.  It was very hard to leave because he didn't want to hurt her.  When he returned home he had to have major surgery on his finger.  It was very messed up and a bad break.  The episodes following the dodgeball date he was quite medicated and his cousin said the whole family could tell and probably also a reason we didn't seen very much of him.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:23 am

Thanks for the update sfrank.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:44 am

sfrank wrote:Found the post from Brooks' cousin's friend "lorijbaker"

I got the opportunity to talk to his cousin and she was reluctant to talk and I won't say all she said, but Brooks is not still in love with Des.  He made the best decision for him and for her ultimately.  His sister sent in his application for the show without him knowing about it.  He went ahead and did it and did develop feelings for Des but not strong enough to last after the show. Its very unusual being away for so long from friends and family, everything you do being monitored constantly and Des being the only girl in the picture.  It was very hard to leave because he didn't want to hurt her.  When he returned home he had to have major surgery on his finger.  It was very messed up and a bad break.  The episodes following the dodgeball date he was quite medicated and his cousin said the whole family could tell and probably also a reason we didn't seen very much of him.
thanks for finding that sfrank... it doesn't surprise me at all that they had to do surgery when he got back.  it irritated me when some tried to make light of the fracture.  did I read somewhere that Mike G's thumb was fractured also? I know I saw him with the bandage on the thumb, but no mention was really ever made of it.  

I grabbed this capture off the collage background from Jonathan Cracroft... wish we knew what he was doing in NYC, other than eating at tacky Sabaro's.... bletch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:05 am

Did he say he at Sbarro's? LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:37 am

you're right atem... I am catching Brooks spelling difficulties... Sbarro's it is~!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:43 am

Wouldn't it be something if Brooks came here and corrected our spelling/grammar? Ha!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:59 am

atem wrote:Did he say he at Sbarro's?  LOL
Brooks said that? Where? Did he delete it :)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:09 am

no, Michael G gave him a list of pizza places in NYC last night and at the end included Sbarro's, then Sbarro's tweeted back a thank you for the mention giggling

eta: I wish Brooks would come on here and correct our anything... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil