SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:36 am

Keep the Twitter discussion going here...

Bringing this over from the old thread.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 88d0e98e137c11e3868522000ab592bd_7
seanloweksu
2 minutes ago
First time at Cracker Barrel and she's excited!

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:39 am

Good idea on the new thread. I seriously went through around 3 threads for less than a month's worth of time.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:40 am

Here's what we know. They are roadtripping it to Dallas from L.A. They were spotted in Arizona near the Grand Canyon and then thanks to Sean's IG picture, they ate at Cracker Barrel, which we think was in Gallup, NM. Now we wait to see if they continue the journey to Dallas or stop for the night. If the Cracker Barrel was in NM, that would be just under 12 hours from home.

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:41 am

umngirl wrote:Good idea on the new thread. I seriously went through around 3 threads for less than a month's worth of time.
Yea, Love_Me said it was cool to start new ones without her. I just need to dm her and have her lock the old one.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:44 am

I think we went over 70 pages on one thread last week (maybe 5 days)! And then this one was about 60! Mostly lamenting no news.... or speculating (what we do best!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:44 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Good idea on the new thread. I seriously went through around 3 threads for less than a month's worth of time.
Yea, Love_Me said it was cool to start new ones without her. I just need to dm her and have her lock the old one.
Good to hear. I wish we had a way of doing that ourselves so she didn't have to.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:45 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Good to hear. I wish we had a way of doing that ourselves so she didn't have to.
Thats life as a Mod for ya!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:55 am

I would guess they are driving all night . Just my guess.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:18 am

I think they'll take their sweet time before heading to Dallas....gotta savor the moment of just them alone like they were in LA.
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:48 am

lipsis wrote:Keep the Twitter discussion going here...

Bringing this over from the old thread.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion 88d0e98e137c11e3868522000ab592bd_7
seanloweksu
2 minutes ago
First time at Cracker Barrel and she's excited!
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion Tumblr_m84y1t5gED1rtx4llo1_500 :gotcha: :gotcha: :gotcha: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:59 am

Been out all day.  What a great treat to see all the new pics!  Yippee!  We've been rewarded!  So, so happy to know they're on their way to their permanent home.  They have come so far as a couple and they keep getting stronger.  They have ignored the haters and the tabloids and done things their way.  They are such a unique couple.  I am so happy for them and hope to see the homecoming with their girls.  

P.S.  Hate to be stupid but we don't have any Cracker Barrels here in Hawaii.  Is that like a cheese place?  ha ha  Everyone's talking about the food.  Is it a restaurant?    no idea

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:07 am

Poppycorn wrote:Been out all day.  What a great treat to see all the new pics!  Yippee!  We've been rewarded!  So, so happy to know they're on their way to their permanent home.  They have come so far as a couple and they keep getting stronger.  They have ignored the haters and the tabloids and done things their way.  They are such a unique couple.  I am so happy for them and hope to see the homecoming with their girls.  

P.S.  Hate to be stupid but we don't have any Cracker Barrels here in Hawaii.  Is that like a cheese place?  ha ha  Everyone's talking about the food.  Is it a restaurant?      no idea
laugh out loud, hi there poppycorn!, I know the feeling, Embarressed!  me and the family lives in Hawaii too, we're just somewhere else right now, i too didn't have any idea what Cracker Barrels is so i googled it, the place looks nice and ohhh myy the food looks good, :Drool: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8