SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:45 pm

motheroffive wrote:
smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:For you that follow The Factory Girl on IG. Those are my stools about to be shipped out!  YooHoo!!!
I was just going to ask you that. They are cute. Love them.
Thanks. Catherine liked them too!
Just looked at your stools. Love them. I have a counter they would look super at. Are they tall?
Yes. you could have them done in either table or counter size. I got counter.
Bingo, perfect. Thanks motheroffive, I've been looking for a while.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 pm

jcrbil wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Still glowing after our first kiss #tbt @seanloweksu by @catherinegiudici
We can't see Sean's megawatt smile in that picture, but I think he's still glowing, too (and I realize that Catherine's caption means she is still, now, glowing- so is Sean).
Yes. His cheek bone is high and his ear is red. REALLY OBVIOUS! :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:42 pm

So.... what do we think Millsy means? (in response to a tweet about no b-pad or b-ca this summer):

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 11 Sep
@tisasituation @bachelorCA just hold tight. You're gonna get a lot more #Bachelor than you ever imagined. Details soon!
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
FAVORITE
12:18 PM - 11 Sep 13 · Details

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:53 pm

jcrbil wrote:So.... what do we think Millsy means?  (in response to a tweet about no b-pad or b-ca this summer):

@tisasituation @bachelorCA just hold tight. You're gonna get a lot more #Bachelor than you ever imagined. Details soon!
Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
FAVORITE
Hmmmm, either JuanPa gained weight or something is brewing in Bachelor-ville.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 pm

[quote="lipsis"]
jcrbil wrote:So.... what do we think Millsy means?  (in response to a tweet about no b-pad or b-ca this summer):

FAVORITE
Hmmmm, either JuanPa gained weight or something is brewing in Bachelor-ville.[/quote

Really have no idea except his tweet ended with "SOON" for what that's worth.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:22 pm

FAVORITE
A Bachelor wedding, of course, and SOON! :yes: 

I am just so delighted with our happy couple. I love all of the pics and news. I am so happy that S & C are doing the pre-marriage class through the church. I feel that God truly brought them together. My son and DIL participated in marriage mentoring through our church, and it was a valuable experience for them.

My wedding date guess is Saturday, November 23 or Sunday, November 24. :married 

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:39 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

FAVORITE
Hmmmm, either JuanPa gained weight or something is brewing in Bachelor-ville.[/quote

A SeanCat wedding, then JuanPa season, then Chris/Des wedding. I think the Bach crew have their hands full!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

FAVORITE

A SeanCat wedding, then JuanPa season, then Chris/Des wedding.  I think the Bach crew have their hands full!
I think there's been talk of a Trista/Ryan vow renewal, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:03 pm

wow That list would certainly make for " more bachelor that you ever imagined"
Seancat wedding
Juan Pablo's season
Dec and Chris wedding
Trista and Ryan 10 year celebration
Bachelor explosion
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:27 pm

smartcat wrote:wow That list would certainly make for " more bachelor that you ever imagined"
Seancat wedding
Juan Pablo's season
Dec and Chris wedding
Trista and Ryan 10 year celebration
Bachelor explosion
WOW! A lot happening in Bachelorville! ABC and Bach crew must be going crazy. From November and beyond I may be glued to my tv set. Sorry, hubby, you better learn how to cook.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Fleiss is leaving no stones unturned. I think it'll be pretty much about the new Bachelor JP. They need to sustain the excitement they saw among the audience when his name was announced during the ATFR with Des. I liked him too for awhile but the more I read his tweets and follow him IG the more boring he gets so I've unfollowed him. This guy needs all the hype he can get to make good ratings.
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:44 pm

kitcat wrote:Fleiss is leaving no stones unturned. I think it'll be pretty much about the new Bachelor JP.  They need to sustain the excitement they saw among the audience when his name was announced during the ATFR with Des. I liked him too for awhile but the more I read his tweets and follow him IG the more boring he gets so I've unfollowed him. This guy needs all the hype he can get to make good ratings.
I personally don't have any spark about JP. I don't find him handsome at all and his tweets and interviews are ho hum to me. Sorry JP. I know Sean is a very, very hard act to follow but somehow JP's not going to do it IMHO
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
ninu
joyjoy
mbs
bluejay8
Karen5354