SELECT CONTENT

Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Kylie Lewis: 23, used to live in Chicago, currently resides in Rockford, Illinois. Works at District Bar & Grill (FB page) as a bartender. Very much into artistry as well. Has done modeling work recently.
her Twitter: https://twitter.com/KLew55
her Instagram: http://instagram.com/kyliemlewis#
her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kylie.m.lewis?fref=ts

Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Kylie3
Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Kylie2
Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Kylie1

RealitySteve

Last edited by chloep on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:48 am

Well it seems that she was able to use her twitter...
Kylie Lewis‏@KLew55 7h
OMG I JUST MET @JuanPaGalavis!!!
Will have to see how often that is allowed or is this a way of releasing a few names to tease us and out shoot RS down with his spoliers ??

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 am

DKWillis wrote:Well it seems that she was able to use her twitter...
Kylie Lewis‏@KLew55     7h
Will have to see how often that is allowed or is this a way of releasing a few names to tease us and out shoot RS down with his spoliers ??
IDK why the show would do that. Why make the others shut down their twitter?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:27 pm

IDK either maybe something new this season or their way of teasing us introducing the odd girl or perhaps selected a few to tweet along w/Millsy & MF if only we could see inside their head and read their minds wouldnt that be something

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Or most likely she has a friend tweeting for her(happened plenty of times before on FB, sometimes production even asks family members/friends of contestants (who are still in the running) to do this to throw off sleuthers etc(especially later in the season)...
the second she get's into the limo on night 1, her phone get's confiscated and she does not get it back until after her elimination, I would bet good money on this not changing...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Demi McDonald ‏@DemiMcdonald  4h  
This no contact thing is killing me @KLew55! Thinking of you and your exciting journey daily #soulsisters #bachelor

@DemiMcdonald is your god sister really a contestant on The Bachelor?! This is truly real life? I'm for sure watching this season!!

@PaigeAshleigh99 yes ma'am!! How exciting :)

Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:10 pm

They take their phones as soon as they arrive in LA and they are expected to deactivate facebook, etc. before they even leave on their flight as far as I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Her twitter is shut down now. I have no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:05 pm

No her twitter isnt shut down yet just checked and the last posted was
Kylie Lewis‏@KLew55 18h

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 pm

DKWillis wrote:No her twitter isnt shut down  yet just checked and the last posted was
Kylie Lewis‏@KLew55     18h
Maybe, it won't matter since a lot of them will be seen at their next location in some Utah race?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:35 pm

There was a link on RS to the examiner about Reality Steve cautions fans on possible ploy. Just a insert from the article...Kylie Lewis was one of the women the reality show blogger named as a contestant, but she tweeted a message about meeting Juan Pablo, which has never occurred before in the history of "The Bachelor."

Here's what Steve's theory is concerning the producer's retweet:

"So either they’re letting her tweet (even though no other girls from the show tweeted last night), they tweeted that in her account for her, or, she’s not even on the show and they told her to do it just to screw with me. Could very well be the last one. Oh well, if I find out she’s not on, I’ll take her off the list."
here is the link for thosse wishing to read it.....
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-bachelor-2014-update-reality-steve-cautions-fans-on-possible-ploy#sthash.ZsIJD3t1.uxfs   :greenman:

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:18 pm

http://bacheloretteblog.net/2013/09/val-eridia-26-year-old-bartender-sutter-california-will-bachelor-juan-pablo-galavis/
This article shows some pics of Valarie and Kylie (closer to the bottom of pg) she looks to be modeling blcak lingerie leaning on a car.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kylie Lewis - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+4
momoftrips
atem
DKWillis
chloep
8 posters