SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  Empty Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 am

CMT's Sweet Home Alabama is back guys!  Yay! Another show to sleuth/follow until Juan Pablo's starts.

http://www.examiner.com/article/sweet-home-alabama-returning-for-season-4-on-cmt-with-kelsey

Here is more info about Kelsey HERE thanks to an aritlce by Stacy Carey.

Last edited by atem on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by copyman12 Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Kelsey and the boys

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  Sha_4_10

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Thanks so much for putting up the picture for us! I sure wish Bee was here to talk about it. 🇳🇴

Only guy that stands out to me is the guy on the left side with the black vest. Sould be interesting!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:08 am

I quite like the guy in the grey shirt too (right side, 2nd from swing)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:13 am

sophienette wrote:I quite like the guy in the grey shirt too (right side, 2nd from swing)
The grey and black shirt? Yeah, I agree. Other than those two... meh to Ugh! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:40 am

On first look, Collin from season 1 is back to try again.
Will see if I can post the pics later.

EXCLUSIVE: Meet the 22 hot bachelors on CMT's Sweet Home Alabama
Link

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:31 am

copyman12 wrote:On first look, Collin from season 1 is back to try again.
Will see if I can post the pics later.

EXCLUSIVE: Meet the 22 hot bachelors on CMT's Sweet Home Alabama
Link
High clap  Awesome! They finally put the names of the guys with the pictures?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:18 am

hehehe There sure are some characters!

I like the country guys better in general. It will be fun to watch.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Not the greatest pic of all of them, hard to tell who I'll like by it...the guy in the maroon shirt stands out on the left though. Kelsey is a tiny little thing. Hope she sends Collin home first, he's a player and soooo not ready to settle down.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:04 am

Lost17 wrote:Not the greatest pic of all of them, hard to tell who I'll like by it...the guy in the maroon shirt stands out on the left though. Kelsey is a tiny little thing. Hope she sends Collin home first, he's a player and soooo not ready to settle down.
Did you see the individual pictures? copyman12 put up the link for them!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:47 pm

atem, I did. Should be some interesting personalities in the bunch! What's with Alex and being camera shy AND going on a reality show!!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm trying my hand at sleuthing and is this the Emilio on the show?  If so, he's an actor!

http://resume.castingnetworks.com/EmilioVitolo

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1978573 It's down, but this is what I saw for the model mayhem for Kyle
I live in Columbus, Ohio during the school year. I am willing to travel if expenses are all paid. I am only doing selective tfp but if your work has something unique I ...

I think this is his twitter:  https://twitter.com/Kyle_Shot

Here is the twitter for Travis:  https://twitter.com/TravisEats He's part of a Christian band https://twitter.com/wearenorthridge

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac