SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Did you guys watch the 'extras'? Seems that Nate is Final 1 to me. Although, that extra of Nate saying a train ride isn't romantic? Don't get why he thinks that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:25 pm

atem wrote:Did you guys watch the 'extras'?  Seems that Nate is Final 1 to me.   Although, that extra of Nate saying a train ride isn't romantic?  Don't get why he thinks that.

I think most city guys would not associate a box car train ride as romantic. I have seen comments where the thought of the opera was not that romantic. Think it is just a region difference.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:27 pm

atem wrote:Did you guys watch the 'extras'?  Seems that Nate is Final 1 to me.   Although, that extra of Nate saying a train ride isn't romantic?  Don't get why he thinks that.

My thing is....knowing what went down with Collin why would Nate spend so much time retweeting, promoting the show, complimenting/ flirting with Kelsey, liking her pictures, tweeting with her friends and sister if he isnt the F1? Id imagine seeing as he was pissed about the Collin situation and how he felt Kelsey was favouring the country dudes by forgiving every misdeed he woud distance himself from the show and do the random contractual friday promo most of the other guys do. He even went as far as retweeting his friend's not too kind comment about his competiton collin. Why would you do that if said competition got the better of you and won the girl. Does not make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:30 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

I think most city guys would not associate a box car train ride as romantic. I have seen comments where the thought of the opera was not that romantic. Think it is just a region difference.

You are too right. Train is for commuting in the city and most city people want nothing to do with the train except to get from point A to B. I know i only take trains to get to work! Lol

The conversation about the rose was cute though.

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Here are the two SCs.  I noticed that there are footprints on Nate's arrival.  Do not know if that makes a difference since they could have clean to make a picture perfect proposal from Collin.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 30 2014-01-04_12-33-28

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 30 2014-01-04_12-40-08
Kelsey's hair is frizzier with Colin which to me shows she's been out in the damp Southern night air longer. So my guess is that Collin shows up last, but as others have said that doesn't necessarliy mean he's F1.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:36 pm

see2love wrote:

My thing is....knowing what went down with Collin why would Nate spend so much time retweeting, promoting the show, complimenting/ flirting with Kelsey, liking her pictures, tweeting with her friends and sister if he isnt the F1? Id imagine seeing as he was pissed about the Collin situation and how he felt Kelsey was favouring the country dudes by forgiving every misdeed he woud distance himself from the show and do the random contractual friday promo most of the other guys do. He even went as far as retweeting his friend's not too kind comment about his competiton collin. Why would you do that if said competition got the better of you and won the girl. Does not make sense.

Yes and I agree.

Can anyone tell me when Todd posted a comment on this instagram from Collin?

http://instagram.com/p/fZQ-SCS5g-/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:44 pm

Nate just posted avideo on his FB of the song he listened to when he was in Alabama. Song is " hold on we are going home"

What i find more interesting is the comment made by one of the producers on SHA about listening to the song over and over on the long drives with nate. Where were they driving to. Safe house perhaps Was he Nate's minder.

Questions questions questions. Answer on Friday!sneakyl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Chadwick Wilson Oh man! Those long drives with this song on repeat! Those were the days Natey!
Like · Reply · 1 · 21 minutes ago via mobile

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:49 pm

I really don't think her relationship with her chosen one will last anyway, but I understand the want to try to figure who who the last one standing is. Personally, I've only watched off-and-on this season, but I've thought Collin was F1 from almost the beginning because it all felt so predetermined.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 30 87b72b10 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 30 86669110 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:01 pm

see2love wrote:
Chadwick Wilson Oh man! Those long drives with this song on repeat! Those were the days Natey!
Like · Reply · 1 · 21 minutes ago via mobile

This is all very interesting. Plus Nate's sister posted on FB yesterday... "Nate all the way."
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:01 pm

A twitter war may be brewing between the ex and Kelsey! This is better than the show itself.......drama!

Kelsey just retweeted this

@bay_smith: The look I gave my mom when @CollinVarallo said he was falling in love with @kelseydeesmith

Last edited by see2love on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:03 pm

see2love wrote:A twitter war may be brewing between the ex and Kelsey! This is better than the show itself.......drama!

Kelsey just retweeted this

@bay_smith: The look I gave my mom when @CollinVarallo said he was falling in love with @kelseydeesmith

I love this. So true about the look. Baylee was like are you really buying this BS.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac