SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest November 17th 2013, 3:47 am

Dylan-
 photo Dylan4_zps3220a4db.png

Race track date with the guys-
 photo Dylan5_zpsfc14190f.png

Later that night-
 photo Dylan3_zps3fd5ec6b.png

photo Dylan2_zpsf994a5ef.png

Collin (all the same date)-
 photo Collin7_zpsfb3dbb08.png

photo Collin3_zpsad4bb0f3.png

photo Collin1_zps4de32bab.png

Chase (I think there's a clip of them later by a tree)-
 photo Chase2_zpse4cd674d.png

Justin-
 photo Justin1_zpsc89a5e9c.png

Todd-
 photo Todd1_zps2b0d92eb.png

Thomas-
 photo Thomas1_zpsf037780e.png

Nate (shown dancing later)-
 photo Nate1_zps17002e97.png

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest November 17th 2013, 3:51 am

I think this is Nate too-
 photo Nate3_zps65d4c07c.png

Country guy, looks like it to me-
 photo sha4_zpsfb64ff89.png

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 November 17th 2013, 10:46 am

atem wrote:There have been 4 other ones. The only one that lasted for some time was Paige's season (the 4th one), I think about a year or more.... snip

You can see the episodes on their site.   The other 3 before Paige didn't last a day after filming.  Paige's was the first I totally watched.
The current show is the 4th one.  S1 was Devin, S2 was Tribble Reese, and S3 was Paige. Also, Jeremiah was on the country side.

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by atem November 17th 2013, 11:28 am

copyman12 wrote:
atem wrote:There have been 4 other ones. The only one that lasted for some time was Paige's season (the 4th one), I think about a year or more.... snip

You can see the episodes on their site.   The other 3 before Paige didn't last a day after filming.  Paige's was the first I totally watched.
The current show is the 4th one.  S1 was Devin, S2 was Tribble Reese, and S3 was Paige. Also, Jeremiah was on the country side.
Ooops! You are right! Thanks. giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem November 17th 2013, 11:32 am

Lost17 wrote:Dylan-

a href="https://s3.photobucket.com/user/bofan4ever/media/SHA/Dylan4_zps3220a4db.png.html" target="_blank"> photo Dylan4_zps3220a4db.png

Are you sure it's Dylan? I thought he has dark hair?

Later that night-
 photo Dylan3_zps3fd5ec6b.png

photo Dylan2_zpsf994a5ef.png

High clap Thank you for posting these!  Who are the two guys in this pic?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 17th 2013, 2:53 pm

Atem, it's Dylan...you can tell by the hat & sideburns.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem November 17th 2013, 6:39 pm

Any clues from this 'interview' of Kelsey?

http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/979212/sweet-home-alabama-4-kelsey-smith-interview.jhtml#id=1717516

The Final 4 guys meet her family! I think that's a better idea. What do ya'll think?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem November 17th 2013, 7:23 pm

The CMT site made an error.  It repeats what it said for the premiere episode for Episode 2.  This is what it says for episode 3, but could it really be for episode 2?

Faced with planning a trip for Kelsey in the outdoors, city and country guys choose dramatically different ways of impressing the girl of their dreams. The romance continues with dates set in a beautiful rose garden and on a secluded country lake at sunset. One member in the house makes a controversial decision about his future. Elimination night sends more would-be suitors home brokenhearted.
Is this Dylan?

Who is this?

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 5 Kelsey_zpsaa906b65

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma November 17th 2013, 8:05 pm

Thanks for the screen caps Lost..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 November 18th 2013, 2:02 am

I only watched the first 15 mins so far. I'm not sure I can get into it but will try if/when I have some time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 November 18th 2013, 8:40 pm

First time ever watching this show, it's pretty funny might have to check out the other seasons...

The guys sure are characters! Agree that Kelsey has a connection with Dylan, Collin (1st season), and surfer dude Todd. City boys already gonna be bringing the drama as Alex has already displayed.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by atem November 21st 2013, 10:38 pm

I saw an article that Alex (city guy) was part of the short lived Glass House!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac