SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm

I'm by no means giving Colin a pass for him going on the show with someone waiting at home, but he's handling the aftermath well by knowing it's best if he keeps his mouth shut. Truthfully, the ex is losing more in my eyes by running her mouth. But she probably just wants the attention so badly that she doesn't care she's coming off as crazy. She probably won't be happy til Colin dumps Kelsey like she got dumped by him.

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 56 87b72b10 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 56 86669110 Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by allykat Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:13 pm

They all need to grow up. And I agree that Collin is playing it like he should. Someone should take the laptop away from Kelsey at this point. Instead of spending her days getting in twitter fights why not spend them flooding social media with happy pics of the happy couple. Weird...no?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:38 pm

So I am guessing that Kelsey and Collin are no more?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:23 pm

We would assume they are still together. No followup pictures or interviews since the finale.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:10 pm

iamreal2u wrote:We would assume they are still together.  No followup pictures or interviews since the finale.

I guess general interest waned after Collin's duplicity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Ok, thanks

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:56 pm

iamreal2u wrote:We would assume they are still together.  No followup pictures or interviews since the finale.

It's really weird that there has been no follow up since the finale - no pics, no tweets about them together, nothing. Kelsey RT's some things about them being cute couple and about her being classy and awesome, but not updates from her. For 2 people that seemed like just fame seekers, you would think they'd want to keep the interest up by keeping fans excited about their relationship. I've already lost interest.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:38 pm

allykat wrote:

It's really weird that there has been no follow up since the finale - no pics, no tweets about them together, nothing. Kelsey RT's some things about them being cute couple and about her being classy and awesome, but not updates from her. For 2 people that seemed like just fame seekers, you would think they'd want to keep the interest up by keeping fans excited about their relationship. I've already lost interest.

There was nothing after Devin chose Adam or Tribble chose Tristan either. It's like they fell off the face of the earth.

I'm sorry to keep saying this, but SHA is not a show about finding love. The lead is a pawn to pit city against country, with country coming out on top. That's it. The producers choose the F1 and the lead has gone along with it every season but Paige's.

The fact that Paige and Jeremiah fell in love and she chose him over Bubba was not supposed to happen...they even had Jeremiah arrive to the final ceremony first, thinking he would be rejected.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 pm

I know I am one of the few people here who doesn't hate Collin, but truly other than going on this show twice (Southern Nights was not about finding love at all) and Southern Nights once, I haven't seen Collin trying to get much fame. He still lives in Birmingham, AL and still has his landscape company.

He does a lot of the same activities I know other 20 somethings from Alabama to do.

I guess I don't find him that big of a fame whore. Kelsey I don't know. She is modeling, but hey if someone wanted to pay me to look good, and I could do that and avoid student loans, etc, why not?

The person who has seemed the most fame seeking out of this franchise it Paige. She actually actively seeks modeling jobs (and really gets the lower tier jobs) and is back in the racing circuit. Which again, if someone wants to pay her to look good, then great for her.

The rest of the leads and F1 and F2 seem to have stayed at home and not tried to make the fame jump to California or New York.

We were actually joking we have a guy friend who is 23 and moving to Birmingham, if he could get his boss to let him take the time off, we thought this show would be fun him to go and experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Kelsey needs to grow up, and learn to just walk away…..

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith Jan 12
Wonder who this e card is about? Hmmm... I know you're sad your 15 min of fame is over #GetALife pic.twitter.com/s7AnHeYhzp

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 56 Bdze1r1IMAEz73i

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:37 pm

I was so excited to find out today that SHA had done another season, that I watched the entire show this afternoon. I have only watched Paige's season and I really enjoyed that, but this one, all I can say is, wow, what a waste of time. Really disappointed in the fact that they would cast Kelsey as a lead. Someone more mature and more "worldly", or adventurous would have been nice. Holy cow, that girl was afraid of everything, tasting rabbit, cheese, basil, horseback riding, etc.... I enjoyed watching some of the guys, thought Emilio was historical, kind of like a city Shaun. Pretty much figured the show was over when she said she liked Collin when he was on SHA before, gave me the impression that was the reason he was there because she was already crushing on him, and more so after their date.

I really liked Nate, he is so articulate, and seemed to genuinely like her by his body language and the smile on his face, that is tough to act, so it looked real to me. Nat was right on to call Collin out for having a safety net back home. I was hoping she would choose Nate, but after watching the entire season and reading some of the post show drama, I'm glad she didn't. Nate is too sophisticated for her.(Can you imagine going to a nice dinner somewhere and her wanting to try and taste something by just touching her tongue to it  no no )

Oh well, it's over, I just find it amusing that values were so important to Kelsey, but that was immediately tossed out the window for Collin. In the end it's her decision, not mine, and I hope she's happy. You never know, if you find the right person, it can make everything fall into place.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:30 am

Kelsey posted a few pictures a few days ago…..if they really are together, maybe they are smarter than I gave them credit for and are laying low.

1/26:
The circus @collinvarallo

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 56 2270fad2870611e389c212fdd4c50046_8

1/24:
@collinvarallo

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 56 07f1d530857d11e39af30edcaf9d71ec_8

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac