SELECT CONTENT

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:09 pm

tigertiz wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2014-03-21-renee-oteri-bracy-maynard-elope

Here's lots more. She certainly is a glowing bride.  You dont have to spend $3000 on a wedding dress to look pretty!
\
Indeed the gorgeous pics capture Renée and Bracy’s love perfectly, not that it's hard to make the duo look good. So, did new Seattle friend Des make the dress? “No but she loved it! I got it from a consignment shop for 50 dollars!” Renée boasts of her lovely look. “It’s from the 1970s, just ivory with lace. And I wore Payless shoes, did my own hair… I did the whole thing for under a hundred bucks!”

Wow! She looked like a million bucks! Good for her.

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:20 pm

I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season, so I don't know much about Renee. She looks like a really down to earth, nice and fun person. They look so happy together!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:42 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season, so I don't know much about Renee.  She looks like a really down to earth, nice and fun person.  They look so happy together!

That pretty much summarizes what we who watched saw.

Extremely happy for her!!!!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Congrats to her! She deserves someone great, and I'm sure he is!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 15 Img68110

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 15 Img16010

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 15 Renee-12
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 15 Img11010
Wetpaint:
Their romance and engagement are the sweetest stories, beginning when they were just kids. (“I even have it in my diary from when I was 12: I want to marry Bracy Maynard!” Renee gushes.) While they dated a few years after Renée’s divorce (from Ben's dad), they broke up in 2010, and lost touch for a while. It had been mostly long distance, with Renée living in Massachusetts and Bracy in Colorado. Fast forward to this past year, and everything changed.

While Bracy knew she was doing the show, they were just friends at that point. But after, he had moved to Florida, and she returned to her life in Sarasota. They were talking and they met up and totally hit it off. So when he got a new job in Seattle at the end of February, Bracy, Ben, and Renée packed up and moved west. It was during their house scouting trip that he proposed. Since then, they've been making a life for themselves in a new community and Ben just started school. "He's loving it," she tells Wetpaint of her now 9-year-old who celebrates his birthday the day after his mom's new anniversary.

“The best part of the whole day was when they said that we are married… we are officially married. I can't believe it. And when he read his vows to me, and when I tried to read mine,” she says with a laugh. “I bawled hysterically. We wrote our own vows, but I couldn’t even read them. I couldn’t even make it through a sentence. So, Bracy went first and of course he hand wrote his… And I read mine off my iPhone.”
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:09 am

Congrats to Renee! Lovely bride and groom!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:40 pm

http://www.desireehartsock.com/category/bridal/ - Des' feature on Renee and Bracy with pics

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:36 am

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 15 B7cwDVcCMAEhqyF
"Bachelor" alum Renee Oteri Maynard welcomed her second son on Thursday.
http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelor-alum-renee-oteri-maynard-gives-birth-to-son_article_102888#4F77l3ejP65EqE4X.99
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:31 am

What a great love story this turned out to be for her! Great looking couple and now a great looking family! Congrats to all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:51 am

Congratulations. What a difference a year can make.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

+46
ElonM
Sable
richmondrose
Litta123
Mommyof2