SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:24 pm

umngirl wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Karen5354 wrote:Forget about the View, I want SeanCat on Jimmy Kimmel!
And they better wear red to match their cheeks after he's done with them.

and dont anyone hold their breath for an apology from Kelly Ripa or Baba Walters either. Will never happen.
Getting all my grudges off my chest tonight so I can forget them and get with this BIG  DAY news. I wonder if Katie C.  is still pushing for Des. I won't forget that one either. Just sayin.
Can I add a "suck it!" to Brad and Bianka? I really liked them after watching Bachelor Canada, but the interview they gave following Sean and Catherine's finale was so tactless and ungracious. I hope they'll think better of it the next time they decide to offer their expert opinions about someone else's relationship.
They are definitely near the top of my list. But I wouldn't put it past them to gripe about SeanCat's big wedding while they are still just engaged.

I know it's really petty and mean, but I hope all the posters on this site who said they wouldn't last and that they would be over by summer, called them famewhores, etc. all come back to eat their crow. And so I can say, "I told you so." Yes, for those asking, that's my b!tchy. high school girl coming out.
Oh I think we all feel that way. Not only did they say those things about them but thought we were all delusional and and needed psychiatric help. Too bad they aren't around anymore.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:26 pm

smartcat wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

and dont anyone hold their breath for an apology from Kelly Ripa or Baba Walters either. Will never happen.
Getting all my grudges off my chest tonight so I can forget them and get with this BIG  DAY news. I wonder if Katie C.  is still pushing for Des. I won't forget that one either. Just sayin.
Can I add a "suck it!" to Brad and Bianka? I really liked them after watching Bachelor Canada, but the interview they gave following Sean and Catherine's finale was so tactless and ungracious. I hope they'll think better of it the next time they decide to offer their expert opinions about someone else's relationship.
Good one Archer. OK the following SHOVE IT is for Kelly and Michael, Baba Wawa, Katie and Brad and Bianka. Hope they're watching tomorrow. giggling giggling giggling giggling
Thats it, ladies! Let it out! Get rid of all the pent up aggression so that tomorrow we start anew with a wedding date.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Not that I'm anxious or anything but I plan to put my TV to ABC and leave it on all night. My hubby's calling the people with nets to come and get me. Too bad net people you'll have to wait till GMA is over tomorrow before you can take me hahahahaha
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:35 pm

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Good one Archer. OK the following SHOVE IT is for Kelly and Michael, Baba Wawa, Katie and Brad and Bianka. Hope they're watching tomorrow. giggling giggling giggling giggling
Thats it, ladies! Let it out! Get rid of all the pent up aggression so that tomorrow we start anew with a wedding date.
I also want to add all the bloggers and other media people who laughed at them and said they wouldn't last.

But like motheroffive said, those who said we were crazy and delusional are at the very top of my list.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mbs Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:37 pm

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Don't forget the always classy Jason Biggs!

mbs

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:43 pm

You guys are cracking me up. In all the previous seasons I was one of those making fun of the people like us who loved their couples. I never posted negatively but I did a lot of eye rolling..and secret giggles when it didnt work out. Then Sean and Catherine came along. I think thats why I'm so sure about them because they must be special to make a snarky cynic like me change my tune.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Im not gonna hold back in sayin " eat your hearts out doubters and skeptics". This delusional people here are more in touch with their reality than you people. I should say that most of SeanCat fans in this forum have a good eye on who are those couple who will make it or not. We know our couple will make it past the wedding. Not holding that back and take note it will not last only for years but forever. That I believed!

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:52 pm

My heart just pounded really fast seeing the "wedding thread-no discussion" thread. Oh.My.God. It's really happening eeep!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 1f49c

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 8367-910  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 I_got_13  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 E5kqdm15  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:My heart just pounded really fast seeing the "wedding thread-no discussion" thread. Oh.My.God. It's really happening eeep!!
I know. Exciting, huh?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:05 pm

lipsis wrote:
Linds911 wrote:My heart just pounded really fast seeing the "wedding thread-no discussion" thread. Oh.My.God. It's really happening eeep!!
I know. Exciting, huh?
For sure!
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 pm

@clmgiudici 47s
Tapas in NY. A little beef @SeanLowe09 and a little nugget @MattyKTalent @CasaPomona

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:08 pm

umngirl wrote:
@clmgiudici 47s
Tapas in NY. A little beef @SeanLowe09 and a little nugget @MattyKTalent @CasaPomona
O yea, creepy Matty is with them.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 60 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67