SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:49 pm

I gonna get a head start here. This is the NO DISCUSSION THREAD. Here you will find all the information we know about the wedding. Please discuss these facts and details in the general wedding thread. Thank you.

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  0104e17e78aefde92baa86d8cd9d3459_zps08798068

You are cordially invited to Sean and Catherine's Fairy Tale Ending (Beginning)

Wedding Date: 01/26/2014  LIVE

Join us here to discuss all things wedding related.

Congratulations Sean and Catherine!!!

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  25b7db023769af72f3890525abfa3ff5_zpsd213e477

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Bump!

Don't want it to get buried in the old threads.

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by avitalna Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:42 am

hiya,

couldnt find the general thread...

im soo excited- hope for the good news!!

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:54 am

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Announce Wedding Date on 'GMA'
By ABC News | ABC News Blogs – 20 minutes ago

It's official. Sean Lowe and his fiancée, Catherine Giudici, whose romance unfolded on season 17 of "The Bachelor," have set a date for their nuptials and the ceremony will be broadcast live on ABC.

The pair appeared live on "Good Morning America" today to make the announcement, and revealed that the wedding will take place on Jan. 26, 2014.

PHOTOS: The Women of 'The Bachelor'

For the first time in the show's history, the wedding will take place live.

"Hopefully everything goes smoothly," Lowe said on "GMA."  

“‘The Bachelor’ is such a cool experience because people at home feel like they know us and they’re invested in our relationship," he said.  "We have no problem sharing the actual wedding with everyone who has been with us so far."

This is not Lowe's first foray into reality TV romance. He previously appeared on season eight of "The Bachelorette," but was eliminated by Emily Maynard right before the finale.

Viewers who watched the March 11 finale of season 17 saw Lowe propose marriage to Guidici in Thailand. The other hopeful, Lindsay Yenter, went home in tears.

Lowe, a 29-year-old entrepreneur from Dallas, and 27-year-old Giudici, a graphic designer from Seattle, said they want to have a traditional wedding and a big, fun reception.

'The Bachelor' Finale: Sean Lowe Picks Catherine Guidici, Pair Will Wed 'Soon'

"I just want it to be fun and show our love," Giudici said. "Other than that, I know that it’s going to be a beautiful wedding."

"We want some traditional type of ceremony that just kind of unifies us and then have a big party afterwards," she added.

Giudici said some of her former competitors on "The Bachelor" will be invited to the wedding, and one in particular, Lesley Murphy, will be among her 12 bridesmaids.

The pair said they haven't finalized every wedding detail -- they haven't decided on their song and she's still shopping for dresses. She says she has a date to go dress shopping with her mother, Lowe's mother and her maid of honor.

Currently living separately, the two said they're looking forward to moving in together after the wedding. They have been house-hunting in the Dallas area, but haven't settled on a particular home because their schedules are busy and they could end up moving elsewhere, Lowe said.

As for plans for a family, Lowe said he's managed to talk Giudici into having five children. She had originally said she wanted two or three, he said.

He also said they planned to start their family within the next year and a half. She had originally wanted to wait for three years.

Giudici said she's excited to start having their children.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-announce-wedding-date-gma-122106804--abc-news-tv.html

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:56 am

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Set a Wedding Date

Break out the Champagne!

Nearly one year after Sean Lowe got down on one knee to propose to Catherine Giudici, the couple have finally picked a day for their much-anticipated union, PEOPLE confirms.

The Bachelor alums will say their vows on Jan. 26, 2014 – and the ceremony will air live on ABC.

"It's really exciting," Lowe, 29, tells PEOPLE. "Time has just flown by – I think January is going to sneak up on us pretty quickly!"

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

He adds, "I think it's only natural to have it on TV seeing as how our relationship started. This will be a cool opportunity to share the most special day of our lives with all the people who have been invested in us along the way."

Plans for the big day are already in high gear; decisions on vows (personalized), honeymoon (someplace tropical) and bridesmaids (there are 12!) have been made, but the couple say they still have a lot to do.

"I haven't found my dress yet," Giudici, 27, tells PEOPLE. "I know I want it to be form-fitting ... Not too princessy."

As far as the reception goes, the couple "want it to be a big party," says Lowe. "It's about family and friends celebrating our marriage. And that's really my only input. I'm letting Catherine make most of the decisions."

One thing their nuptials won't include? A certain scarlet-colored bloom. "No red roses," Giudici says humorously. "We've turned a corner!"

For now, the soon-to-be husband and wife are living (separately) in Dallas, where they're still cherishing getting to know each other away from the cameras.

"We're stronger than we've ever been," says Lowe. "And not to sound too clichéd, but I fall more in love with her every day. Watching Catherine walk down the aisle will be the best moment of my life."
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20745118,00.html[/quote]

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:00 am

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Bwivve10

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:08 am

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  Be4869e8512e7864cf66a623fa2ab7b3_zps08d05b3aSean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  7770330c711213430982951abb7516c6_zpsdb49101c

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:31 am

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:06 pm

[10/14/13 - 07:05 AM]
ABC Cordially Invites You to the Wedding of Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici, on "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," Sunday, January 26, 2014
This will mark the first time ever a "Bachelor" wedding has been telecast live.
[via press release from ABC]
ABC CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO THE WEDDING OF SEAN LOWE AND CATHERINE GIUDICI, ON "THE BACHELOR: SEAN AND CATHERINE'S WEDDING," SUNDAY, JANUARY 26, 2014

For the First Time Ever, a Bachelor Wedding Ceremony Will be Telecast Live!

"The Bachelor" Couple Will Celebrate Their Union with a Spectacular Event

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici, the latest to join other "Bachelor" couples who have walked down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding - live, on "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," SUNDAY, JANUARY 26, 2014 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. This will mark the first time ever a "Bachelor" wedding has been telecast live.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Thailand at the finish of filming Sean's 17th edition of "The Bachelor" in November 2012, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities from planning the big day, to the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

Past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples, stars and participants (to be announced at a later date along with the location) will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate along with their families and friends. Sean and Catherine will join Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney and Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenberg as the fourth couple in franchise history to marry.

Sean and Catherine's love story has come full circle at last. Sean began by being one of the favorites to capture Emily Maynard's heart on the eighth edition of "The Bachelorette" in spring 2012. He narrowly missed his goal to find his soulmate when Emily - who all season long called him the "perfect man" -- made him the last bachelor eliminated before the finale. It completely blindsided Sean, who finally had been able to admit to Emily that he was in love with her. But when it was his chance to hand out the roses, Sean became smitten with Catherine and proposed.

They are currently living separately in Dallas and are waiting to move in together after they are married. The couple is looking forward to setting up their own home once they begin their life as man and wife and starting a family.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers. The special will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:46 pm

You heard it on GMA first, folks: Sean and Catherine from season 17 of #TheBachelor have set a date (1/26/14) and will have their wedding LIVE on #ABC! by @goodmorningamerica

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  474ca210

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Just for fun. Countdown to the wedding airing on Eastern/Central time.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

+8
tipsey
sweetfreedom
MMA50
Linds911
motheroffive