SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Just in case anyone hasn't seen the video yet..

umngirl wrote:You can watch Catherine dress shopping starting at 9:30 of the video at this link. Sorry I can't get it to embed.
http://bit.ly/qsJ5b6

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Link to their wedding site on The Knot

http://www.theknot.com/wedding/Sean-Catherine

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Wedding Party
Groomsmen
Clay Silver- Best Man
Brandon Higginbotham (cousin)
Jeremy Anderson (friend)
Kevin Tinkle (friend)
Austin Eudaly (friend)
Kyle Williams (friend)
Andrew Shull (B-I-L)
Mark Melendez (friend)
Cole Reilly (friend)

Bridemaids
Crista Osher-Matron of Honor
Monica Teal Giudici (sister)
India Giudici (sister)
Shay Shull (S-I-L)
Stephanie Nguyen (friend)
Laura Caperton (friend)
Kristen Ramaley (friend)
Lesley Murphy (friend)
Corina Rochex (friend)
Anna Micklin (friend)
Rosa Hensley (friend)
Anna Sabey (friend)

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:58 pm

sophienette wrote:
umngirl wrote:Just for fun. Countdown to the wedding airing on Eastern/Central time.

Thanks again umngirl! I added it to their post, and put a note below linking to you and the forum :) I used a different design though.
We should keep the countdown at the top to remind us how close we are to the big day.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:06 pm

New interview from Housebeautiful.com

What colors do you prefer for your bedroom?

We like white bedding in a bedroom because it’s calming but also bright. The Charisma Isabella bed in white that we picked has beautiful detailing. We then tend to use colorful or textured accessories to make our home more dynamic.

Do you have any advice for couples when they register?

It’s so nice that people buy you gifts to start your life together! We tried to pick classic items that we will always love that also have a sense of our quirky nature. There is no rule for registering - buy what you love and what makes sense for you and your life!

How have you compromised on different decorating styles? Any advice can you share?

Luckily, we have a very similar style and taste level. If there’s something someone doesn’t like, just keep looking until you find something you do agree on. There are so many beautiful home items on the market right now, you're bound to find something both of you love.

What's your wedding color scheme?

We are focusing on gold, rose gold, and blush as the colors for the wedding. Gold is one of the sexiest colors. It's also symbolic of where we got engaged – in Thailand!
Read more: http://www.housebeautiful.com/decorating/colors/sean-catherine-bachelor-wedding-color-palette#ixzz2mXb333C2

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:38 am

Their wedding invitations have gone out.

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici Send Out Wedding Invitations 

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Sean-lowe-600

It's more formal than their adorable save-the-date card. But Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's official wedding invitation still captures the spirit and personality of the fun-loving couple.  

The invite, shared exclusively with PEOPLE, has "the LOWEdown" on "marrying, eating, boogie-ing," and goes on: "Together with their families, Sean Thomas Lowe will marry his best friend, Catherine Ligaya Mejia Giudici, who completely adores him."  

The invitation, designed by Smitten on Paper, includes an RSVP card for recipients to declare whether they "can't wait" or have "something more important to attend than celebrating the union of Sean & Catherine."  

The couple, who got engaged on The Bachelor last spring, will wed Jan. 26 in a ceremony to air live on ABC.  

Giudici has been busy preparing with a challenging daily regimen of exercise, while Lowe, who proposed with a 3.15-carat diamond-and-platinum ring, has said he's thrilled about the wedding being telecast.  

"I think it's only natural to have it on TV, seeing as how our relationship started," he says. "This will be a cool opportunity to share the most special day of our lives with all the people who have been invested in us along the way."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20763531,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:02 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2524778/Bachelor-star-Catherine-Giudici-celebrates-wedding-shower-40-friends-Texas.html
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 13121710
umngirl wrote:Just a short little something about her dress.
First Look: Bachelor Bride Finds Gown

She had the groom, the ring and the wedding date. All Catherine Giudici needed was a dress. The graphic designer — who met her fiancé, Sean Lowe, on Season 17 of The Bachelor and will marry him live on ABC on Jan. 26 — recently hit a Los Angeles bridal salon.

"I wanted something timeless but that also had sex appeal," Catherine says. (She was joined by Sean's mom, Sherry Lowe, and her mom, Cynthia Giudici.)

Mission accomplished! "I felt something different with the third dress I tried — really comfortable and confident, and the grin on my face made it an easy choice," she says. Best of all? "I didn't see any price tags!"

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Bride-Gown-1074817.aspx?rss=breakingnews&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Link to their wedding registry charity The Two Feet Project

http://twofeetproject.org/donation/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Wedding sneak peek! Just some more hints and a look at the dog cakes.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Sneak Peek! ‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe and Catherine Guidici’s Wedding
“Extra” was with “The Bachelor” star Sean Lowe and fiancée Catherine Guidici as they prepared for their live TV wedding event.

The couple dished about their wedding plans with celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss and hair stylist Jose Eber.

Lowe said, “I know the wedding is all about the woman. When she asks for my opinion I will give it… We have an amazing team like Mindy helping us put this all together.”

The two are going for a “grown-up sexy” theme. Weiss explained, “We’ll start off with the ceremony which is bringing the living room outside… We’re mixing eclectic furniture, even bringing in chandeliers that will sit outside the garden.”

Eber told “Extra” Catherine will have different looks for her hair, “We're going to end up with two looks basically. One of them for the ceremony and one for the reception.”

The live wedding airs on ABC on January 26.

http://www.extratv.com/2013/12/30/sneak-peek-bachelor-sean-lowe-and-catherine-guidicis-wedding/

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:04 am

THE BACHELOR's Sean & Catherine to Tie the Knot Live on ABC, 1/26

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici, the latest to join other "Bachelor" couples who have walked down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding - live -- on "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," SUNDAY, JANUARY 26 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. This will mark the first time ever a "Bachelor" wedding has been telecast live.

Weeks of planning and anticipation culminate with former "Bachelor" star Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici declaring their love for one another before family, friends, past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples, stars and participants, who are all there to help them celebrate at the beautiful Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara. The guest list includes Trista and Ryan Sutter (Bachelorette 1), Ashley and J.P. Rosenbaum (Bachelorette 7), Jason and Molly Mesnick (Bachelor 13), Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried (Bachelorette 9), Deanna (Bachelorette 4)and Stephen Stagliano, Juan Pablo Galavis (Bachelor 18), Leslie Murphy (Bachelor 17), Arie Luyendyk, Jr. (Bachelorette 8), Jef Holm (Bachelorette 8), John Wolfner (Bachelorette 8), Charlie Grogan (Bachelorette 8) and Daniella McBride (Bachelor 17).

The couple, who have been engaged since November 2012 when Sean proposed to Catherine in beautiful, exotic Thailand at the finish of the filming of season 17, will share all the exciting festivities leading up to the big day, from the couples' road trip to move Catherine to Dallas, to the elation of announcing to Sean's family that they picked a wedding date. Catherine meets famed wedding planner Mindy Weiss, who has arranged a number of celebrity nuptials, and explains that she wants her wedding theme to be "Grown Sexy" - a term she coined herself. There will be touches of metallic gold throughout because it reminds the couple of Thailand, where they fell in love. Kensington and Smith, Sean's niece and nephew, will be the flower girl and ring bearer, respectively, along with Catherine's nephew, Dylien, as a second ring bearer. Neil Lane has designed the wedding bands.

Then follow Catherine dress shopping at the atelier of celebrated wedding gown and red carpet dress designer Monique Lhuillier, where she consults with Monique on her dazzling gown and shoes. Catherine's bridesmaids' dresses will also be from Lhuillier. Jose Eber's salon is the next stop for Catherine for a hair and make-up consultation with Eber and his team.

Ooo-la-la! Sean shops for lingerie for Catherine for their wedding night - when they will consummate their relationship. The couple visits renowned Mark's Garden to check out the extravaganza of floral arrangements that will surround them on their special day.

After the couple pledge their undying love to one another, it's time to party! Not only will Duff of Charm City Cakes West whip up the wedding cake, but, as requested by Sean, he is also designing a 3-D groom's cake that is in the shape of their beloved dogs, Lola and Ellie.

Sean and Catherine's love story has come full circle at last. Sean began by being one of the favorites to Capture Emily Maynard's heart on the eighth edition of "The Bachelorette" in spring 2012. He narrowly missed his goal to find his soul mate when Emily - who all season long called him the "perfect man" -- made him the last bachelor eliminated before the finale. It completely blindsided Sean, who finally had been able to admit to Emily that he was in love with her. But when it was his chance to hand out the roses, Sean became smitten with Catherine and proposed. Now, they're really ready to begin their life as man and wife and to have a family of their own.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

"The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/THE-BACHELORs-Sean-Catherine-to-Tie-the-Knot-Live-on-ABC-126-20140106

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

+8
tipsey
sweetfreedom
MMA50
Linds911
motheroffive