SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:36 am

umngirl wrote:A little about the music featured on Sunday
2CELLOS To Be Featured In Upcoming Wedding Of Sean Lowe And Catherine Giudici On "The Bachelor: Sean And Catherine's Wedding," Airing Live On Sunday, January 26 (8:00-10:01 P.M., ET), On ABC

NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 2CELLOS will be seen during the wedding special as former Bachelor Sean Lowe and fiancee Catherine Giudici celebrate their union with a spectacular live event, airing Sunday, January 26, at 8/7c on ABC. This will mark the first time ever a "Bachelor" wedding has been telecast live.

ABOUT 2CELLOS
2CELLOS are the innovative Croation Duo known for their unique arrangements of rock and pop songs performed on their cellos.  Elton John, an immediate fan of the band, asked 2CELLOS to join him on tour and open up his shows.  2CELLOS have released two albums - 2CELLOS and IN2ITION - available on Sony Music Masterworks.  For more information and to see where 2CELLOS are performing, check out http://www.2cellos.com/.

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici, the latest to join other "Bachelor" couples who have walked down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story — live — with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation as ABC televises their much anticipated wedding on "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," SUNDAY, JANUARY 26, (8:00–10:01p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Thailand at the finish of filming Sean's edition (Season 17) of "The Bachelor" in November 2012, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities, from planning the big day to the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. The live wedding special will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2cellos-to-be-featured-in-upcoming-wedding-of-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-on-the-bachelor-sean-and-catherines-wedding-airing-live-on-sunday-january-26-800-1001-pm-et-on-abc-241641171.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:33 pm

More wedding planning pictures
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557749-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557747-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557745-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557743-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557741-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557737-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557735-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557733-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557731-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557725-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557719-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557729-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 46455710
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 46455711
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 46455712
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 464557717-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:31 pm

In the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now,Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici spill all the details of their upcoming wedding.

The couple fell in love with the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara the moment they walked through the grounds.

The site is “just incredible,” Sean tells Life & Style of the California property nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains.

“We would’ve been foolish to say no to it.”

Some 200 guests — including Bachelor and Bachelorettealums Jef Holm, Desiree Hartsock and Lesley Murphy (one of Catherine’s bridesmaids) — will join Sean and Catherine to watch them exchange vows in the resort’s lush gardens on Jan. 26.

The duo decided on “mixing eclectic furniture, even bringing chandeliers that sit outside in the garden,” explained wedding planner Mindy Weiss.

Since it’s a made-for-TV wedding costing roughly $250,000, it has to be over-the-top.

But Sean and Catherine are determined to make sure the details of the day reflect their quirky personalities.

“We wanted to have a piece of us in it, and we’re fun and goofy and silly, so we like to add those little touches,” Sean reveals.

They picked a gold color scheme, and Catherine, who’s vegan, helped plan an eclectic menu for the reception.

Sean’s father, Jay, will be officiating the wedding, and the couple have written their own vows.

Catherine’s and Sean’s moms, as well as the maid of honor, helped the bride pick out her dress (which Sean will not see until she walks down the aisle).

“It was the third dress I tried on, and I just knew it was the one,” Catherine tells Life & Style.

“My best friend started crying. She says she saw a glow around me.”

Neil Lane designed the couple’s wedding bands — a diamond-and-platinum eternity band for Catherine and a platinum ring for Sean.

“Catherine and Sean were very involved in the design,” Lane tells Life & Style.

For more, pick up this week’s issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Access Hollywood live interviews
http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/the-bachelors-sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-share-tv-wedding-details/3096793106001
http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/sean-lowe-catherine-giudicis-road-to-their-wedding:-weve-had-our-ups-downs/3096821418001

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mtt916 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Not sure if this video has already been posted.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-bachelor-wedding--sneak-peek--sean-shops-for-lingerie--exclusive-video-002448550.html

mtt916

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:16 am

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Play the “Pre-Newlywed Game”: Find Out What Their Last Fight Was About!

Lights, camera, wedding!
Though they are just days away from saying "I do" in front of ABC's cameras on Sunday, Jan. 26, The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici took a break from their last-minute wedding prep to spend some time with E! News' Giuliana Rancic and Jason Kennedy to spill all the details about their highly anticipated nupitals. Oh, and they weren't shy when it came to discussing their wedding night! The couple had publicly announced their decision to wait until they're husband and wife before becoming intimate with one another.

"From a guy's perspective, I've already kind of given her a warning," Sean said. "If it's not long-lasting the first time…just give me 15 minutes and we'll try it again!" But Catherine doesn't seem too, ahem, concerned with Sean's advanced warning, simply saying, "It's not a secret, come on! I mean whatever, I love him!"
However, does she really think Sean might not love her enough?!

The giggly pair played the "Pre-Newlywed" game with Jason and Giuliana to see just how well they know each other. And Catherine gave a surprising answer when asked what was the last thing she and Sean argued about.

After Sean gave her a hint, saying, "Think about this morning," Catherine correctly answered, "Sometimes he doesn't love me enough!"

Say whaaa?! Sean quickly defended, "I love her plenty, but sometimes she wants more!"

As for when the oh-so-adorable duo will be having kids? "Probably about a year," Catherine reveals.

To hear more Bachelor wedding scoop from Sean and Catherine, and to hear the rest of their "Pre-Newlywed Game" answers, watch their interview with Giuliana and Jason above!
Make sure to tune in to E! News weeknights at 7 p.m. & 11:30 p.m.

VIDEO at link: http://www.eonline.com/news/502929/sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-play-the-pre-newlywed-game-find-out-what-their-last-fight-was-about?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:51 pm

umngirl wrote:
mom2trey wrote:I thought you might be interested in this article from thestar.com They are looking to build a craftsman's style home in Dallas. Here is the link: http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2014/01/24/bachelor_couple_sean_and_catherine_talk_about_wedding.html

Here's the Q&A
PASADENA, CALIF.—Given that there have been 18 seasons of that reality show about finding the perfect mate, also known as The Bachelor, and nine more of The Bachelorette, you’d think there’d be a few more weddings. The franchise has a woeful track record of getting people to the altar. But we take what we can get.
Former Bachelor Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici were engaged in Thailand at the end of the 17th season. They’ll be the fourth couple to tie the knot in televised nuptials in Sean & Catherine’s Wedding, Sunday, Jan. 26 (8 p.m. on OMNI and ABC). They follow Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, and Ashley Hébert and J.P. Rosenbaum. Theirs will be the first wedding televised live for the franchise.
The Star caught up with the couple in Pasadena, California.

Q: The big day is coming up. Any wedding day jitters?
Catherine: We have a lot of emotions, but nerves is not one of them. We’re really exited. At this point there’s no drama to discover from us really. We’re just happy to be together.
Sean: We’re excited, we’re just anxious for the day to get here.

Q: You guys already sound like an old married couple
Sean: (Laughter) I guess we do.

Q: A lot of Bachelors don’t make it, but yet you guys have, what’s the magic sauce?
Sean: We work at our relationship and I think we were both able to see past the glitz and the glamour that the show offers.
Catherine: Sometimes I think people want to watch us more just to see if we’re going to fail. But we’re just a normal couple and this (The Bachelor) has been one of the best things and one of the worst things that has happened to our relationship. You know, we’ve definitely fought through a lot of things, it’s just life.

Q: And the upcoming wedding at the Four Seasons Resort in Santa Barbara, what touches can viewers expect?
Catherine: I would say most of it’s grown-up sexy. Something you haven’t seen with us yet, because we’ve been so silly, but we’re not going too far from our roots of being funny and silly, so it’s going to be a whimsical atmosphere as well.

Q: Can you give me an idea?
Sean: The seating the guests are going to have. We’re going to have indoor seating, so couches instead of standard chairs.
Catherine: Kind of a living room. We want it to feel as intimate as possible. But the ceremony will be outside. It’s kind of irreverent.
Sean: So bringing the indoors outdoors. There’s going to be a lot of cool lighting.

Q: So how big a family are we talking about?
Catherine: Well, it’s definitely a bigger number. I want at least three of my own, but five total, so that we’ll maybe adopt as well, which will be very special to us. We’d like a big family because there’s always someone to hang out with.

Q: Just looking at Sean’s face it looks like he’s freaking out over having to pay for education for five kids.
Catherine: (Laughter) He’s like OK, now I’ve gotta make a lot of money! But he’s not complaining about it because he knows it’s something that’s really exciting for us to kind of not leave our legacy, but something we can mould into our own.

Q: Right now you’re living separately, but I hear you’re about to build a house. Give us the details.
Sean: It’s going to be in Dallas and we’re looking to build a craftsman’s style home and right now we’re just looking for the lot, which is pretty hard to come by right now. It’ll be cosy and comfortable, maybe an open floor plan; you know, the big living room that connects to the kitchen, that kind of thing.
Catherine: As long as it’s cosy.

Q: So who would you pick as a match for the current Bachelor Juan Pablo?
Catherine: For Juan Pablo, I definitely like Andi (lawyer Andi Dorfman). I probably like Andi for anybody and I also really like Nikki. Nikki (nurse Nikki Ferrell) seems very, very sweet and genuine. She also has kind of a womanly sexy appeal to her. And Andi just seems so smart and very gorgeous, and I think that she just kind of holds her own when it comes to Juan Pablo.

Q: And Sean, who would you pick?
Sean: I’m not caught up with all the episodes, so you’ll have to get back to me on that one.

Q: From the very first episode, who did you like?
Sean: I like the girl who rode up to the mansion on the piano bike.
Catherine: Ha, ha, she left already!
Sean: Darn, I can never get it right.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 pm

umngirl wrote:The Bachelor Plays OUR Newlywed Game
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152145693335480&stream_ref=10

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:22 pm

The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: No Nerves Before Our Wedding!

It's not every day that a couple gets married in front of millions of people, so you could forgive The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici for being a little nervous. But the pair, who will tie the knot live on ABC Sunday tonight, couldn't be more zen about the big day.

"The only thing I can compare it to is the morning of a big game in college," jokes Lowe, 30. "But this is so much bigger than that! I don't think I've ever been more anxious and excited for anything."

"The soon-to-be newlyweds, who have been public about the fact that they are waiting to have sex until marriage, will not see each other until Giudici, 27, walks down the aisle – they haven't texted or talked since after Saturday night's rehearsal dinner.

"When it hits me, it's going to be very intense," says the blushing bride. "Probably right before I see him, I'll be shaking. It's very similar to the [Bachelor] proposal. I know he's going to be there and accepting me at the end. There's nothing to be nervous about!"

As for shedding a tear or two? Lowe will get emotional, "100 percent!" laughs Giudici. Admits the groom: "I get teary-eyed just thinking about it. This morning I put on our first dance song ["One Woman" by the Randy Rogers Band] and I got choked up. It's an incredible song. It just encapsulates everything that we are."

For now, both Giudici and Lowe are counting down the minutes until they become husband and wife. "This whole process is a blessing," says Giudici. "We met each other, became best friends and now it's going to be official!"

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20780071,00.html

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:46 pm

'Bachelor Wedding': Sean Lowe, Chris Harrison on the Live Nuptials, Rainy Weather and Ceremony Details

Sean Lowe and Catherine Guidici are set to be married on live TV in just a few hours -- but there are no nerves are anxiety on his part.

The couple -- who met on his season of ABC's The Bachelor, which aired last year -- will be wed at the picturesque Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore in Santa Barbara in a live ceremony airing at 8 p.m. ET (with a tape-delay on the West Coast).

"No nerves right now," Sean told The Hollywood Reporter on a rainy Sunday morning. "I'm excited and anxious."

He added that he wanted to get married on television for several reasons.
"It just made sense for us," he said. "Our relationship started on TV and has followed us along the way. Not only that, but the people who put on the show have become very close to us. It's like a big family. And on top of that, we knew we'd have an incredible wedding we didn't have to pay for. But most importantly, Bachelor Nation is so passionate about the show and they truly feel invested in our relationship. It's a great opportunity to have them there with us."

This also marks the fourth televised wedding in Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise history, following the nuptials of Ryan and Trista Sutter, Jason and Molly Mesnick andJ.P. and Ashley Rosenblaum. But it's the first live wedding, although host Chris Harrison told THR he's been lobbying for that for some time.

"I wanted to do with back with Trista [who married Ryan in the first televised Bachelor wedding in 2003]," he said. "With social media, ting get out instantaneously. If you have a big event like a Super Bowl or an awards show and you show it three or four days later, everybody already knows what happened and it loses a bit of its pizzazz."

On Sunday morning, a rainy downpour came in Santa Barbara (it should be noted that it hadn't rained in Southern California in some time, with Gov. Jerry Brown formally declaring a drought emergency on Jan. 17). Despite the weather, the wedding will go on as planned -- and Harrison notes that because of the live nature, "it's not going to be picture perfect," but that's what makes for good live TV.

As for the ceremony, overseen by celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss, Sean said it also was important to the couple to "bring the indoors outdoors." To that end, guests at the outdoor ceremony will sit in love seats and chairs with chandeliers overhead. The ceremony itself will be "fairly traditional," he added. Additionally, Sean said he and Catherine wrote their own vows.

"We agreed to memorize our vows, so hopefully we don't forget anything," he said. "For the most part, they're pretty serious. I wanted [mine to be heartfelt. We're goofy all the time, but this is he time to tell her what I'm feeling, I promise to love her for the rest of my life."

Sean's dad also will serve as the officiant, but Sean said his father wasn't nervous either: "He's excited just like I am."

Sean, who plans to continue living in Dallas with his bride following the wedding, said he and Catherine hadn't seen, spoken or texted each other on Sunday, having instituted a rule of "12 hours of no communication."

The duo also will honeymoon for a week at a location Sean declined to reveal. He did say that the wedding cake is "untraditional," or "whimsical," as Catherine calls it, while his groom's cake represents his two chocolate labs, who would not be attending the wedding.

Viewers won't get to see any of the reception due to the live element, but Harrison said cameras will be recording it and footage likely will be shown on some future telecast, possibly the Women Tell All episode or the After the Final Rose installment later this season.

While the current Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis, was not in attendance, several series alums were, including the Sutters, the Mesnicks, the Rosenblaums, Deanna Stagliano (who married Stephen Stagliano, the brother of alum Michael Stagliano), and Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried, who are currently planning their own wedding. The couple told THR they have to nail down the date -- which will be sometime in 2014. "I feel like everything falls into place once you have a date and venue," Desiree said, adding that they've discussed "all the other details." "We're looking forward to that."

She added that she's managed to keep her dress designs -- which she's co-deesigning with TKTKT -- secret from him so far. "She's done a really good job hiding that," Chris said of her sketches.

As for any plans to air their own wedding on TV, the couple said they're open to the idea but aren't quite sure about the live aspect.

Meanwhile, the Rosenblaums said they are looking down the road at having children. Asked if they're let their own children appear on The Bachelor/Bachelorette down the road, the spouses answered in unison with a resounding, "No."

"I love it, but no way," Ashley said with a laugh. Added J.P.: "A son maybe, a daughter no way." Her response? "But it worked for us, so why would it not work for her or him?"

The Bachelor Wedding airs live at 8-10 p.m. ET on Sunday.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-wedding-sean-lowe-chris-674142

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:53 pm

TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:04 pm

umngirl wrote:Tagged pictures from Getty of their reception. All the ceremony ones we have already.
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 465462453-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 465462461-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 465462467-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 465462469-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 465462477-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 465462479-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 465462481-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Wedding- No Discussion  - Page 5 465462489-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding- No Discussion

+8
tipsey
sweetfreedom
MMA50
Linds911
motheroffive