SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct - 6:35

avitalna wrote:depending on u all to upload their interview on GMA- im from over seas...

thankuu :-)
They will avitalna. You can rest assured they will i.e. as soon as the video is uploaded on ABC. Normally happens shortly after the interview airs.

Eta: sorry for the back to back posts. Forgot to use citation multiple. Too much excitement I guess. Can't wait to see Sean and Catherine on GMA. They're going to be hounded by the media once again until after the wedding. Cat should be a pleasure to look at this a.m. Hopefully she has a stylist and a hair and makeup team at her disposal especially since they'll probably make several media appearances while in NYC.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by avitalna Mon 14 Oct - 6:48

Iploeg wrote:
avitalna wrote:depending on u all to upload their interview on GMA- im from over seas...

They will avitalna. You can rest assured they will i.e. as soon as the video is uploaded on ABC. Normally happens shortly after the interview airs.

Eta: sorry for the back to back posts. Forgot to use citation multiple. Too much excitement I guess. Can't wait to see Sean and Catherine on GMA. They're going to be hounded by the media once again until after the wedding. Cat should be a pleasure to look at this a.m. Hopefully she has a stylist and a hair and makeup team at her disposal especially since they'll probably make several media appearances while in NYC.

yeyyyy!!!

i cant wait!!!

what time is the show on in the morning?

xxx

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon 14 Oct - 6:55

avitalna wrote:
Iploeg wrote:

yeyyyy!!!

i cant wait!!!

xxx
7am-9am EST So possibly around the 8'oclock hour their segment should air maybe sooner.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Mon 14 Oct - 7:16

Linds911 wrote:
avitalna wrote:
Iploeg wrote:

yeyyyy!!!

i cant wait!!!

xxx
7am-9am EST So possibly around the 8'oclock hour their segment should air maybe sooner.

ahhhh excited!!!!
cant wait!!
counting on u all to post the vid of the interview...

xxx

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon 14 Oct - 12:22

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 16s
Guess who's on GMA this morning? We've got something to tell ya! Don't miss it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by justjanet Mon 14 Oct - 12:25

7:25 here on the east coast. WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO SOON!!

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct - 12:27

How cute that there are some fans waiting to hear the annoucement from the GMA square!

I am so excited. Right now I can't concentrate on anything else but SeanCat. I am literally shaking. Hahaha

Last edited by Iploeg on Mon 14 Oct - 12:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon 14 Oct - 12:29

lipsis wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 16s
Guess who's on GMA this morning? We've got something to tell ya! Don't miss it.
Love how they're always thinking of their fans. Waiting, waiting, so excited.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by justjanet Mon 14 Oct - 12:30

Iploeg wrote:How cute that there are some fans waiting to hear the annoucement from the GMA square!
They have touched so many people's hearts.

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Mon 14 Oct - 12:32

is there a live stream on the internet??

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct - 12:34

avitalna wrote:is there a live stream on the internet??
Been searching for live streaming since I got to work this morning. Haven't found any. Please post any links you may find. They are almost on air. God this is so exciting!!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon 14 Oct - 12:36

Watching all the morning news, so of it so sad. Bless Sean and Catherine for bring happiness and joy to all of us.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
timfan
jaromarie
Pia1
thankful7
jaspats