SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by deeliciouz Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:31 am

I couldn't sleep for the life of me either. Ha. Off to Dunkin Donuts soon for some sustenance & then plopping down in front of the television to await GMA.

ps. Agree w/ everyone else on here lipsis. What a lovely intro to this thread. :)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 am

GOOD MORNING TEAM SEANCAT! Really EXCITED! Can someone keep us posted with every details about announcement today? Hopefully , I can take an early lunch break to find a few minutes to CELEBRATE with you all. THANKS!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:46 am

So far, so good on my east coast streaming. Sating a little prayer that ir stays that way.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 am

lipsis wrote:So far, so good on my east coast streaming. Sating a little prayer that ir stays that way.
hi lipsis...do u have links?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Twitte10 @sallyisletaSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Frame_11Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Hhww11Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Jfk_ai11Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:51 am

Good morning, y'all, no coffee yet and I'm so wide awake already, so excited!!!

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am

sallyisleta wrote:
lipsis wrote:So far, so good on my east coast streaming. Sating a little prayer that ir stays that way.
Glued to the TV. GMA starts in 10 min. Sir Elton John is a guest. I hope Seancat gets a chance to meet him. Can't wait for the wedding announcement. Fingers crossed for your live steam lipsis
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:55 am

Good Morning! And what a great morning it is going to be!

Lipsis you did an incredible job with this thread. I lovethe whole thing with the invitation and that date card, it couldn't have been more perfect.

That fairytale ending is upon us, soooo excited to be here with all of you for all of the great things to come with our favorite couple!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am

Good Morning the FilipinLowe family, this is the day that The Lord has made!  It is now 6:55am East Coast and we just want to say good morning Sean and Catherine.  We are here sending our love and support for you and we are ready to receive the good news "SUPER SECRET"

Thank You lipsis for the invitation and the photo. You really did a great work.

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:58 am

sallyisleta wrote:
I'm using TVPV.com. Try this..

http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=24154

If that doesnt work, just go to LIVE and scroll down to an ABC east coast station.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:05 am

I have to get my kids to school now but I will be back. I plan to be here all day to celebrate!

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:14 am

hello everyone! good Monday evening from my side of the universe, Philippines :)

Just like everyone here im also very much excited with what is happening and about to happen.

Special shout out to ms Lipsis for creating this thread with the beautiful welcome banner/pic of the date card of SeanCat and their latest kissing pic. SUPER SUPER GOOD JOB! hats off to you!

thank God my live streaming is also working :)
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:21 am

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 16s
Guess who's on GMA this morning? We've got something to tell ya! Don't miss it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal