SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 37 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by jaspats Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm very late for the party. I'm beyond happy and I don't even know what to say. Speechless. We all feel the same for our couple and I will just second everything you've all posted. My heart is overflowing with gratitude to all of you and wishing nothing but the best for Sean & Catherine!!! God bless us all!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:16 pm

sophienette wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Just for fun. Countdown to the wedding airing on Eastern/Central time. Just under 104 days to go!
Oh we need a good place for this!
Already in the no discussion thread so we don't lose it!
Ooh! Can I steal this for their page on my blog?
Go for it!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:33 pm

:Thanktwo I am very grateful for all the postings of our lovely couple Filipinlowe! Thank you! Thank you! This a very happy place to visit, I love each comments and pictures posted. Can't wait for Jan 26 to arrive!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Has it been posted who Sean's Best man is going to be? I read that it was not going to be a bachelor alumni. I thought his buddy from Emily season (forgot his name sad ) would be a groomsmen at least. But maybe I am wrong... :Frown: 

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 37 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:36 pm

jurystillout wrote:Has it been posted who Sean's Best man is going to be? I read that it was not going to be a bachelor alumni. I thought his buddy from Emily season (forgot his name sad )  would be a groomsmen at least. But maybe I am wrong... :Frown: 
He said in an article that no Bachelor alum will be groomsmen.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:13 pm

umngirl wrote:
jurystillout wrote:Has it been posted who Sean's Best man is going to be? I read that it was not going to be a bachelor alumni. I thought his buddy from Emily season (forgot his name sad )  would be a groomsmen at least. But maybe I am wrong... :Frown: 
He said in an article that no Bachelor alum will be groomsmen.
I'm sure that Sean has a wonderful relationship with men from the bachelor, however he has a great bunch of dear lifelong friends that he's so close to and I'm sure some relatives that probably will be groomsmen.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Maybe his best man will be Andrew? Weren't they best friends and that's how Shay met Andrew? I know they aren't as close as they used to be because Sean travels so much, but since they were best friends and are family, he would be a good choice for best man. And I guarantee Shay will be a bridesmaid and those kids will be in the wedding, without a doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:55 am

umngirl wrote:
sophienette wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Just for fun. Countdown to the wedding airing on Eastern/Central time. Just under 104 days to go!
Oh we need a good place for this!
Already in the no discussion thread so we don't lose it!
Ooh! Can I steal this for their page on my blog?
Go for it!
bowdown 

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Watching their wedding live is like watching a royal wedding. Was there ever a live coverage of any celebrity or a political family wedding here in the US?
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:52 pm

iloveromance wrote:Maybe his best man will be Andrew?  Weren't they best friends and that's how Shay met Andrew? I know they aren't as close as they used to be because Sean travels so much, but since they were best friends and are family, he would be a good choice for best man. And I guarantee Shay will be a bridesmaid and those kids will be in the wedding, without a doubt.
I don't know if they were best friends, but they played college football together at KSU and Sean introduced Shay and Andrew.  Here's what Andrew said about Sean in Shay's blog from 14 Aug.  He would be a good choice, but I still think Sean's dad will be best man, unless he officiates.

10.   What is your relationship like with Sean?  
I have known Sean for 11 years.  I am a true believer that relationships go through seasons.  Sean and I both have a lot going on right now, so in this season, we are not as close as we have been in the past.  I do expect, once the dust settles, for things to once again be what they once were.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Because it's quiet today, Catherine liked this Knot picture. Thinking about her dress maybe?

Look at the back of this dress named "The Valley" from @lela_rose -- so romantic, right? #bridalmarket #bridalfashionweek by @theknot

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

motheroffive wrote:Because it's quiet today, Catherine liked this Knot picture. Thinking about her dress maybe?

Look at the back of this dress named "The Valley" from @lela_rose -- so romantic, right? #bridalmarket #bridalfashionweek by @theknot
WOW! Very. NICE. Has a spontaneous POP to it! :yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal