SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:56 pm

It's a shame we already figured out the designer and it ain't any of those they listed. Hugesmile 

Love that Jay is sharing these little tidbits. I really like that they don't have to keep everything so top secret.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:04 pm

So it's J Mendel is her designer then :)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:10 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:So it's J Mendel is her designer then :)
No it's not. That's the designer of her "love this look" awhile ago. Sherry was photographed filming outside of Monique Lhullier. That's the designer.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:21 pm

umngirl wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:So it's J Mendel is her designer then :)
No it's not. That's the designer of her "love this look" awhile ago. Sherry was photographed filming outside of Monique Lhullier. That's the designer.
Oh okay. Thanks :)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:35 pm

J.Mendel? Not really!

It's good to see Jay sharing more about the wedding. SeanCat are going to have a beautiful, beautiful whimsical wedding. I was wondering if they ever film at the bride's/groom's family? It wasn't about revealing the date to the families since filming at the Lowe's took place after the GMA announcement. It also sounds like they've filmed quite a bit already. How is this going to be a 2 hour show only?

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:37 pm

I like this article, especially Jay's comments! But is it true? Just askin....
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Iploeg wrote:J.Mendel? Not really!

It's good to see Jay sharing more about the wedding. SeanCat are going to have a beautiful, beautiful whimsical wedding. I was wondering if they ever film at the bride's/groom's family? It wasn't about revealing the date to the families since filming at the Lowe's took place after the GMA announcement. It also sounds like they've filmed quite a bit already. How is this going to be a 2 hour show only?
If I had to guess, and this is purely a guess, we will either get another stand alone hour or two for the wedding prep, or more likely to me is they will show clips in the normal Bachelor slot every Monday so as to help JuanPa's rating and buildup excitement for the wedding.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm

umngirl wrote:

If I had to guess, and this is purely a guess, we will either get another stand alone hour or two for the wedding prep, or more likely to me is they will show clips in the normal Bachelor slot every Monday so as to help JuanPa's rating and buildup excitement for the wedding.  
Oh I like that idea! Maybe that is one of the reasons why JPab is having that 2 hour Sunday start to his season showing his ladies? Get some of them out of the way to make room on Monday to show some pre-wedding prep?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Oh I like that idea! Maybe that is one of the reasons why JPab is having that 2 hour Sunday start to his season showing his ladies? Get some of them out of the way to make room on Monday to show some pre-wedding prep?
I do too! I can't figure out where they will put everything if there is only 2 hours for everything. We want more!!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Just a friendly reminder, the wedding countdown officially took the dive into the 70s tonight.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:07 am

GOOD SATURDAY MORNING TEAM FILIPINLOWE!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici attend a friend's nuptials http://dailym.ai/1dYBO7B via @MailOnline

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal