SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Lauren Higginson: Edmund, Oklahoma. Land and Mineral Coordinator at WestEnergy, LLC. Had set a wedding date on Aug 31, 2013, but it was called off in the spring by her fiancé. So two weeks after the day she was supposed to be married, she’s on the “Bachelor.” Also she’s a bikini model for MetroShoeWarehouse in Oklahoma.

her LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lauren-higginson/67/500/571

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion LaurenH2
Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion LaurenH11
Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion LaurenH5
Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion LaurenH4

RS

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Changed her profile picture on FB on the 7th.

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.higginson.98

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:27 pm

momoftrips wrote:Changed her profile picture on FB on the 7th.

Too bad... she seemed to fit Juan Pablo's qualifications. Rolling Eyes 

He has some of the worst. How pathetic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:31 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 pm

atem wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Changed her profile picture on FB on the 7th.

Too bad... she seemed to fit Juan Pablo's qualifications. Rolling Eyes 

He has some of the worst.  How pathetic.
Come on, Atem;) We barely know anything about him. Not a big fan of him myself, but he may suprise us....He atleast seems to be a good dad.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 1386194702_133462_0762_ful_lauren-higginson-560

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 87b72b10 Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 86669110 Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:50 pm

News/ The Bachelor's Lauren Higginson Speaks Out About Her Premiere Meltdown: "I Felt Sorry for Myself"

http://www.eonline.com/news/496712/the-bachelor-s-lauren-higginson-speaks-out-about-her-premiere-meltdown-i-felt-sorry-for-myself

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Higginson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum