SELECT CONTENT

Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Elise Mosca: 27, Forty Fort, PA. Graduated West Chester University in PA in 2008 with a degree in teaching. Teacher at Heights Elementary School in Wilkes-Barre, PA. At least she used. Still a teacher even though she’s “off” this semester. She takes part in pagents and is Miss Philadelphia International 2013.

her YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MoscaElise
her Twitter: https://twitter.com/elisemosca
her LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/elise-mosca/16/804/b17
her Instagram: http://instagram.com/elisemosca#

Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Blog4
Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Blog1
Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Elise2
Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Elise1

RS

Last edited by chloep on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:27 pm

UPDATE: She’s the blonde second from the right in the South Korea group date picture.

Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion KpopGroup

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm

She seems to do the same pose in all her pics. Another one way into herself...perfect for Juan Pablo.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:48 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Elise's gallery is up:
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/11/22/the-bachelor-2014-who-is-elise-mosca/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 1386194988_133462_1313_ful_elise-mosca-560

Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 87b72b10 Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 86669110 Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:30 pm

From RS today:

An article that was posted today in the Citizens Voice in Pennsylvania talking about the whole situation. In short, Elise was granted an unpaid leave of absence from her teaching position on Sept. 9th and didn’t have to give a reason why. Well, we know why. This past Monday, that unpaid leave was extended again for the second semester, however, the video didn’t come out til Tuesday and now the school district is going to determine what to do from here. My guess is that Elise will not be allowed to teach at that school again. Call me crazy. Then again, does Elise really want to? The girl basically took a LOA because she wanted to try her hand at Hollywood and get “discovered,” that’s clear as day. My personal opinion is that I don’t think she ever had any intention of moving back to small town in PA to be a first grade teacher once she got the taste of Hollywood, and now, she probably couldn’t go back even if she wanted to.
Look, plenty of people leave their hometowns and move to LA in hopes to make it big. Probably happens daily. You hear stories all the time of actors nowadays who lived in their car for the first few months going on auditions trying to make it big. I get it. I can’t fault Elise for trying. She’s just delusional. Her resume was pretty much a whole bunch of nothing, and that god awful video certainly wasn’t going to help matters. So I don’t know where she goes from here, but I’m guessing it won’t be teaching since now this will pop up any employer does a background check on her.

Which brings me to my next point of how did the school district not even know this about her? Do they even do background checks? I mean, it’s not like she committed a crime, or a felony, or anything along those lines. But why is the school district hearing about this video now for the first time because I made it public when it took me two clicks on a google search of “Elise Mosca” to find it? Seems like the school district should have a little egg on their face for this, and not just Elise. I’m sorry, but they should’ve known about this video before they hired her and either accepted her then as a teacher, or said no because this was too risqué. She filmed this video when she was still a teenager (which probably makes it even worse), but for the school district to come out now and say, “As superintendent, I’m concerned with teachers presenting a positive image. We want them to be role models,” is kinda silly, no? Shouldn’t they have already known about this? And what’s ABC’s role in all this? They give all their contestants extensive background checks, numerous drug and STD testing, and have them fill out 1,000 question questionnaire’s about themselves. So either they never knew (which I find hard to believe), or they knew and didn’t give a crap. Probably the latter since their contestants to them are just a piece of meat. I’m sure they looked at it as, “Hey, if it gets out, more publicity for us.” They don’t give a sh** about Elise or what happens to her. Please.

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/01/16/the-bachelor-juan-pablo-spoilers-reader-emails-elise-mosc/#hulmTqMFx5p4CIpr.99

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Here is the newspaper article.....

http://citizensvoice.com/news/racy-video-surfaces-of-bachelor-contestant-1.1617665

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Mosca - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum