SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 1 of 56 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Sharleen Joynt: 29, originally from Canada but currently lives full time in Germany. She’s an accomplished soprano opera singer with many credentials to her name(see her website bio).

her Website: http://sharleenjoynt.com/
her Instagram: http://instagram.com/Sharleenjoynt (set to private)
her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sharleenjoynt

Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Sharleen6Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Sharleen1Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Sharleen2
Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Sharleen4

RS

Last edited by chloep on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Here is her singing a rousing rendition of Ariadne auf Naxos.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:21 pm

She had a 1-on-1 with Juan Pablo in Miami(Week7)

Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Sharleen1on1

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:38 pm

That FIR is a jinx!

She is very interesting. I wonder why she did the show though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 pm

UPDATE: Sharleen received the first impression rose.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 pm

A smart woman to eliminate herself. BUT, I sure wish she did it later!

I wonder who stayed in her place?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:47 pm

atem wrote:A smart woman to eliminate herself.  BUT, I sure wish she did it later!  

I too got the impression that she would have made it further.... Over Renèe perhaps? She never got a GD rose and had "only" one, late 1-on-1..

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:50 am

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:A smart woman to eliminate herself.  BUT, I sure wish she did it later!  

I too got the impression that she would have made it further.... Over Renèe perhaps? She never got a GD rose and had "only" one, late 1-on-1..
Mmmm... reminds me of a certain Gaya :) (well maybe 1 GDR, cant remember).

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:42 pm

sophienette wrote:
chloep wrote:

Nope she never got a GDR either.

Hmm interesting that it took Sharleen so long to get a 1-on-1? Maybe she would have stayed longer had she not eliminated herself and might have gotten more time with him, unless that was her reasoning for leaving?
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
chloep wrote:

Nope she never got a GDR either.

Hmm interesting that it took Sharleen so long to get a 1-on-1? Maybe she would have stayed longer had she not eliminated herself and might have gotten more time with him, unless that was her reasoning for leaving
Week 7 was Sharleen's 2nd 1-on-1. She also had one on Week 4. She received the 1st impression rose night 1 and the GD rose on week 6.

Why I said Renèe is that JP chose not to have another 1-on-1 date with her on week 7. Nikki also had her 1st date Week 5 and got another one that week...

There were only TWO 1-on-1s and ONE GD on Week 7.. The norm is THREE 1-on-1s and ONE GD.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Oh right now I see why you mentioned Renee after reading the chart, he eliminated Renee the week after Sharleen left, so maybe it would have been different. Guess we will see how it all plays out!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion 8367-910 Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion I_got_13 Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion E5kqdm15 Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion 1386194224_133462_0508_ful_sharleen-560

Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion 87b72b10 Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion 86669110 Jewelry - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 56 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17