SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Why didn't she try for Canada's Bach show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by julychild Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:27 pm

atem wrote:Why didn't she try for Canada's Bach show?
Maybe she was living in the U.S before moving to Germany no idea 

What does this mean?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 pm

julychild wrote:

What does this mean?

I haven't seen anything indicating she's ever lived in the US, but maybe she was.

Not sure.  I really don't get the big deal of how many 'likes' someone has, but I would think the US Bachelor has the most likes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Hmmm...wonder if she was his planned F1. She certainly on the surface seems to have an amazing talent for singing. My curiousity is piqued to see why she leaves. Finally a reason to watch this season. lolpanda 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:06 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

What does this mean?

I haven't seen anything indicating she's ever lived in the US, but maybe she was.  

Not sure.  I really don't get the big deal of how many 'likes' someone has, but I would think the US Bachelor has the most likes.

I think she means Bach...the great composer, not a TV show.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 pm

IrishGal wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

What does this mean?

Duh! Thanks for the clarification! I have 'bach' on the brain.  Meh, I don't get the big deal of how many 'likes' there are.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 pm

atem wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

What does this mean?

Duh! Thanks for the clarification! I have 'bach' on the brain.  Meh, I don't get the big deal of how many 'likes' there are.
giggling on the "Bach" and "Bach." I couldn't have figured it out myself.

She lived in NY for a couple of years, according to her CV posted on her website (http://www.sharleenjoynt.com/):

"Master of Music Mannes College the New School for Music New York City 2007-2009
Bachelor of Music Mannes College the New School for Music New York City 2005-2007"

From her Performance Schedule, on the same site, it seems she had a prior engagement which overlapped with the Bachelor filming schedule. If she exited before the 30th of Oct. it might be the reason she couldn't stay till she was sent home or for the finale:

"2013
October 30 | December 27
Marie | La Fille du Régiment
Badisches Staatstheater Karlsruhe"

The theatre website for the show also has her listed as a cast member:

"Badisches Staatstheater Karlsruhe
Donizetti: La fille du régiment
Dates: 3, 17, 26(m), 30 October, 10, 14 November, 27 December 2013

Singers:
Marie:  Sharleen Joynt / Ina Schlingensoepen
Tonio: Eleazar Rodriguez
Sergeant Sulpice: Edward Gauntt / Gabriel Urrutia Benet
Marquise of Birkenfeld: Sarah Alexandra Hudarew / Rebecca Raffell
Hortensius: Lucas Harbour / Luiz Molz"

This is all speculation, of course, but it's as good a reason to leave as any.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:39 am

Maybe. I think the show went ahead and had Juan Pablo cut during Desiree's season so he could vote in the Valenzuela election, so why not create another fake drama when anyone knows those two wouldn't be a couple anyway.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:06 pm

atem wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

What does this mean?

Well, since Bach is an iconic, prolific composer and Sharleen is a classical musician, I would say the post makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by booty Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Ghettys image has the photos of juan pablo talking with the ladies individually.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulromantic Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:37 pm

I'm super excited to see more of Sharleen. As we know, she gets the first impression rose and in the Bachelor trailers, it seems she has good chemistry with JP. In an EW article, Chris Harrison recommends to watch her because she has a lot of life experience and rises above the rest. In addition, Zap2it lists her and Nikki as early frontrunners. I would like to see her become the bachelorette.

hopefulromantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:57 pm

I think Sharleen will leave the Bachelor late on the season, she's not ready for marriage.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17