SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 13 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:48 pm

albean99 wrote:Aw, that's great. Love her. I liked what she had to say about her relationship in her latest recap.

Sharleen wrote:I didn't particularly appreciate some of the girls vilifying Britt behind her back for "getting married and having kids" NOT being her "ultimate dream". I mean, it's not my ultimate dream either, but I'm open to the possibility of it, which I don't doubt Britt is as well. Just because Britt doesn't want to get married today and have children tomorrow doesn't make her less "worthy" of vying for Chris' affection. Her saying "I love being single" should not condemn her. Hell, I'm beyond happy in my relationship. I am completely in love and my boyfriend makes my world a more fun, more colorful place. That said, I also loved being single. I loved first dates, the butterflies, the getting-to-know-you of it all. My point is, I was a very happy single gal but that doesn't take away from my happiness and contentment in my relationship. If anything, my having enjoyed singledom adds validity to my relationship since I wasn't desperate to be in one in the first place. That said, if Britt's disinterest in settling down any time soon is true (and it really could be a game of telephone; we didn't hear it from the horse's mouth), Britt should have just been honest to Chris' face and not claimed she wanted "like, a hundred" kids.

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor19/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So happy for Sharleen and love the gorgeous ring, so beautiful and traditional. Perfect for the stunning and beautiful Sharleen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Sprite wrote:Congratulations to them both!

She is one of my favourite all time contestants. Always classy.

Love, love, love the ring. It would be what I would pick for myself.

Cannot wait to see the wedding. She has great taste and will be a stunning bride. Since she is rather fashion forward, it will be interesting to see what kind of dress she chooses.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:03 pm

It looks like he is a boxing fanatic. I'm not sure if he boxes, or what his occupation is.

Andy's picks

gramlive

Andy "Machine" Levine

I was going to make a comment on the pic where he is in bed with his nose bandaged up that his nose looks like a boxer! laugh out loud

sharleenjoynt
5 months ago
How I spent my Sunday morning:
1. Stuffed my boyfriend's nostrils with Kleenex so the pores in the corners of his nose were more exposed.
2. Cut shapes out of Bioré strips for maximum pore coverage.
3. Came to terms with the fact that I am an absolute weirdo.
4. Fell a bit more in love with the man who lets me do this to him.
#BioreMasterwork

http://instagram.com/p/s8rZznLKOe/?modal=true

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks maddy for digging out her thread! and now we have a name!
Thanks for adding the other posts here, GA, it's easier when everything is together! thumbsup
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 pm

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 13 10687102_10152554599366984_1165719697482676908_n
with Andy, Tim Warmels and April Brockman at The Great Hall.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:11 pm

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 13 Sharleen+Joynt+Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+iS0zTAwt6yIx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Sprite wrote:She is one of my favourite all time contestants. Always classy.
Mine too... :Nod:
hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 13 ?format=750w

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 13 ?format=750w
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:31 pm

So happy for Sharleen, wish her joy and happiness.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Here's more info.

The photogenic pair, who have been dating for more than a year, made their public debut at Hello! Canada’s star-studded Most Beautiful Party in May 2014.At the time, Sharleen – who was named one of Canada’s Most Beautiful stars – was keen to keep their romance out of the spotlight. In recent months, however, she’s been sharing loved-up snapshots of the pair about town.

hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 13 Body_3_5

HelloCanada

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Maddy wrote:
hair - Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 13 Sharleen+Joynt+Bachelor+Season+19+Premiere+iS0zTAwt6yIx
By the looks of her eyebrows (as well as Andi's on the premiere night for Chris' season), there's a new style of brow. Heavy!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Hers do not look as bad as some of the others. Thankfully.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17